New Topic Respond to this Topic
studio-nightbird
studio-nightbird
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
When Was the last time u watched TV Dec. 20th, 2008 @ 07:53 PM Reply

Do you spend more time On the computer playing games and/or playing Your console games (thats not really watching TV its more of playing it).

-OR-

Do you spend more time Watching TV then the above. By that, watching DVDs, PayTV, Normal TV, and/or watching Day Time Shows

If I was to pick one I would say on the computer. TV is just lame at times these days.

Wampbit
Wampbit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to When Was the last time u watched TV Dec. 20th, 2008 @ 07:54 PM Reply

I have a tv tuner in my computer, so I tend to watch it at lunchtime, whilst I eat, watch the news, and generally now and then, I game much more though.

YahooAnswers
YahooAnswers
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to When Was the last time u watched TV Dec. 20th, 2008 @ 07:55 PM Reply

I watch a lot of tv shows on my laptop if that counts.

Just because I don't have the patience to wait for specific show times!

JKMonkey
JKMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Art Lover
Response to When Was the last time u watched TV Dec. 20th, 2008 @ 07:56 PM Reply

i probably spend about the same amount of time watching tv and being on the computer

i havent been able to play any console games for a while

|"My dick was in the Guinness Boom of World Records... Then I left the library.|

BBS Signature
TheMaster
TheMaster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to When Was the last time u watched TV Dec. 20th, 2008 @ 07:57 PM Reply

I watch way more DVDs than I play games.

I never just watch TV for watching TV's sake, though. It's always because something I want to watch is on. If I need to kill time, I go on the PC. Not games though, just internet.

PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature
theterabyte
theterabyte
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to When Was the last time u watched TV Dec. 21st, 2008 @ 02:59 AM Reply

Both.

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."
@

BBS Signature
Minty-Hippo
Minty-Hippo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Melancholy
Response to When Was the last time u watched TV Dec. 21st, 2008 @ 03:00 AM Reply

The T.V. is on right now, I usually don't but I'm at my parents house. and Need something to keep me company since I'm not with the girl I like.

How did this get here? I am not good with internet.

BBS Signature
SnoMagick
SnoMagick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to When Was the last time u watched TV Dec. 21st, 2008 @ 03:04 AM Reply

The room that I use the computer on has a two birds--a green parrot, and a cockatiel. They both like to watch television(or so I've been told). Because of this, I leave it on cartoons (Usually) Nick at a loud volume. However, once Spongebob's voice begins to give me a headache I turn it off.

For the most part, I am on my computer though. Why?
I can watch -anything- and play a -lot- on my computer for free. Television costs money due to cable bill, electricity, etcetera...
Also, games are a lot cheaper on the computer, albeit less entertaining for the most part (If they're Flash). I will however go out and buy a new game or two if I see them as good or they have good reviews. I'd say my ratio of time on computer spent to time on television is about 8:1.

SirLebowski
SirLebowski
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to When Was the last time u watched TV Dec. 21st, 2008 @ 03:05 AM Reply

I have the TV on all the time, and I don't watch television on my computer screen because I am neither retarded nor have the money for an oversized monitor that would make viewing television on my computer enjoyable. Plus, I don't have a recliner at my computer desk.

DaWgSOLja729
DaWgSOLja729
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to When Was the last time u watched TV Dec. 21st, 2008 @ 03:07 AM Reply

1. Comp
2. Console
3. TV, because I don't have cable at college

Old Man: Conan...What is best in life?
Conan: Crush your enemies...See them driven before you...And hear the lamentation of their women

BBS Signature