00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

0llybros just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Kids these days

1,755 Views | 37 Replies

Response to Kids these days 2008-12-21 01:14:08

At 12/20/08 07:21 PM, TacoFreak wrote: I open my presents on Christmas Eve, and don't drink shitnog.

Kay.

How could you not like eggnog? I love that stuff. Also, opening presents on Christmad eve just isn't the same for me. You gotta wake up on Chirstmas morning and open them, or at least Christmas afternoon.

BBS Signature

Response to Kids these days 2008-12-21 01:23:33

I never get to open mine early. Never have, and never will.

The anticipation and excitement is what Christmas is all about!
I'm also just glad I get a good Christmas every year

Some fear death, others pray for it...

Sig by Asalraalaikum

BBS Signature

Response to Kids these days 2008-12-21 01:53:32

TL;DR Why are people opening presents early

But I open my presents on Christmas day. My day's not as exciting as yours but still.

BBS Signature

Response to Kids these days 2008-12-21 02:53:38

At 12/20/08 07:21 PM, TacoFreak wrote: I open my presents on Christmas Eve, and don't drink shitnog.

Kay.

Yeah, you only have energy drinks so you can stay awake while playing WoW.

LOL LOL LOLZ!!11

HTML you may use <a> link

BBS Signature

Response to Kids these days 2008-12-21 02:59:27

ther's no point in me doing that, i already know what i'm getting. when you only ask for 4 things, hopefully that's what you get... as to why some kids open early, i dunno. little kids are impatient. what a shocker.

It's not the post counts,

It's the posts that count...

BBS Signature

Response to Kids these days 2008-12-21 03:03:10

I gotta say, I completely agree with the OP. The other day someone "stumbled" upon his gifts, and i told him what a douche he was. I love the suspense and the excitement of waiting for it. One of the gifts I want most is Left 4 Dead for the PC. I have been looking forward to it for almost 2 years since I first heard about it. I could've gotten it as early as November...I have the money. But my mom said she would get it for me for Christmas, so I didn't go get it. And now, I'm so excited waiting for it. There's no fun in ruining the surprise early

Old Man: Conan...What is best in life?

Conan: Crush your enemies...See them driven before you...And hear the lamentation of their women

BBS Signature

Response to Kids these days 2008-12-21 03:12:33

I am allowed to open one present on Christmas eve. Then on Christmas morning we all gather around, we empty our stockings and then take turns opening presents, exchanging hugs and thanks and then of course, taking pictures. Then we help each other assemble or set up whatever we bought each other, eat cinnamon rolls and homemade cookies and brownies and spend the rest of the day having fun with our gifts.

Response to Kids these days 2008-12-21 04:14:58

At 12/21/08 03:12 AM, SirLebowski wrote: Then on Christmas morning we all gather around, we empty our stockings and then take turns opening presents, exchanging hugs and thanks and then of course, taking pictures. Then we help each other assemble or set up whatever we bought each other, eat cinnamon rolls and homemade cookies and brownies and spend the rest of the day having fun with our gifts.

That Sounds a lot like christmas at my house. The only differenxce is we open our presents first and save the stockings for last,

BBS Signature