Level 14
Blank Slate
Morrowind Association Dec. 12th, 2003 @ 05:03 PM Reply

They have taken you from the imperial city's prison
first by cairrage and now by boat
to the east to morrowind
fear not for i am watchful
you have been chosen..

These words echo in my mind when i start anew, for a game that is endless in adventure, i cannot stop playing.

A fan, fanatic or slave to the game; whichever come let us speak of our journies and perils in the wonderful world of morrowind, over a nice cup of brandy. =)

Ulven
Ulven
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Morrowind Association Dec. 12th, 2003 @ 05:16 PM Reply

My master thief Khajiit hates your Dumner because they're gay and they keep my people as prisoners.
And my huge Barbarian Orc is ready to crush your little Darkelf like a little MudCrab.
What's your level in Morrowind?
My Orcs level is 43 ,but my Khajiit is only level 9 and has done all the jobs to the thiefs guild exept for Gentleman Jims mission who he's currently working on.

BBS Signature
foreverhiatus
foreverhiatus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Morrowind Association Dec. 12th, 2003 @ 05:38 PM Reply

I've done the main quest, thieves guild, morag tong, fighters guild, mages guild, temple, telvanni, imperial cult, and alot of misc quests throughout my characters, best however..

Lord Dagnor: Level 95, 980Health, 100Magicka, 405Fatigue
100 in all major and minor skills: Long Blade, Destruction, Acro, Security, Heavy, Shortblade, Sneak, Light, Mystic.
90 in Speechcraft
100 all stats; i have never seen a difference from 40 to 100 luck

Master Thief, Archmagister Telvanni, Master Fighter's Guild, Grandmaster of Morag Tong, Ashlander Hearthfriend, Blades Operatice, East Empire Company Factor, Bloodmoon Profecy, Neravarine

Sign: the lady
Reputation 75
1.1 Million gold left after solstheim which sucked my money up; yet to do the tribunal quests.
56 Spells

Weapons of Choice: Spear of the Hunter, Bow of Shadows, Chrysamere, Daedric Crescent
Fav. Rings: Marara's Ring, Raven Eye, Ring of the Wind

Only created two enchanted items: Water walk shoes constant effect, 47 Feather Amulet

Houses: Estate at East Empire, Creeper's, Telvanni Stronghold, Bloodskal's

Chance that an enemy can kill me: .1 Percent

How do you like the Dunmer now?

Ulven
Ulven
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Morrowind Association Dec. 12th, 2003 @ 05:56 PM Reply

At 12/12/03 05:38 PM, dosdragos wrote:
How do you like the Dunmer now?

Still don't like Dunmers.
But how did you complete both Fighters Guild and Thiefs Guild?
I did the Fighters Guild with my Orc(allmost done can't find a stupid cave) and now I can't join the Thiefs Guild.
Do you have to do the missions in a special order?
Because I want my Khajiit to do as much as he can,and he's allmost done with the Thiefs Guild.(good for a level 9)
And my Khajiit is a thief and he has 180 in Magica,and you have 100......well I bet you're not a mage.

BBS Signature
foreverhiatus
foreverhiatus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Morrowind Association Dec. 12th, 2003 @ 06:08 PM Reply

At 12/12/03 05:56 PM, Ulven wrote:
Do you have to do the missions in a special order?

Sorta.
This is how I 'stumbled' onto it.
I went to balmora like your supposed to in the begining of the game and joined the thieves guild and the fighters guild. Say i wanna join, then go to the other and do the same without even doing the first quest.

Then there is one problem, eventually you have to get a code book for the fighters guild, i had to kill the owner =( but after you make ammends its all good.

Continue in quests in the theives guild and stop at gentlemen jim stacy, i think you can do the bal molagmer quests then without a problem.

But when Jim wants to deal with convincing the fighters to take down the Vivec leader of the fighters guild stop there.

You know how some people are like come back when you advance? Well, do the fighters guild quests and then go back and do the ones after your all high in rank, but dont go to vivec after you finish the 2nd run of balmora quests. Instead go back to Percius Mercius in Aldruhn i believe and he talks about getting rid of the head guy in vivec.

What i did from here was what percius Mercius told me and i had to kill Eydis Fire-Eye and Sjorn-Hard-Heart. Just remembered his name =). Then there are points where you talk to Jim Stacey about the fighters guild and it all intergrates in getting rid of the Comma Tong.

Its kinda hard to explain but the key is not to do the Vivec Fighters Guild quests, but to go back to Percius Mercius in Aldruhn.

I suppose one could give Eydis Fire-Eye the bittercup and such and right before you go kill SjornHardHeart, do what Percius Mercius suggests. Either way i would think you'd get both Masters' places in rank.

The characters involve i.e. Percius and Jim Stacey run it together pretty well in describing it.

Plus you get Percius Mercius' armor from the storeroom plus that extra Reputation.

Hope that helped =)

Ulven
Ulven
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Morrowind Association Dec. 12th, 2003 @ 07:37 PM Reply

At 12/12/03 06:08 PM, dosdragos wrote:
Hope that helped =)

Yeah it did thanks I'll do that with my Khajiit so now I can rule both guilds and gain ultimate power!(plus the mage guild after that)
By the way I can't find the recruiter dude for the Telvanni,I know he's in Sandith-Mora in that tower thingy but I just can't find him,maybe I have a bug....
Is this going to be a real Morrowind club or just a club were you tell of your experience?
I hope it will become a real club because then I'll gladly join.
(I hate that beast races can't use shoes and closed helmets,I want the Boots of Blinding Speed!I love those shoes,you can travel so fast.

BBS Signature
foreverhiatus
foreverhiatus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Morrowind Association Dec. 13th, 2003 @ 12:29 AM Reply

Yes Sadrith Mora in the Telvanni tower, the other tower not Tel Naga which is in the center of the island. Goto the main room on the first floor and their will be wizards on pedistals about and talk to them to join and do simple 'chores' for them.

After enough chores have been completed, someone will metion stronghold and the chick that helps you built your stronghold at Uvirith's Grave is way down in the center of the earth, just keep going down and down in the tower.

Then when all the chores are done, you get to pick like a master and your the apprentice, i chose Aryon because well he helped me out during the Main Quest. Originally there was a bug in morrowind for the xbox that did not allow me to go past a certain rank but as soon as i talked to Aryon about advancing when i got Game of the Year for Xbox, it fixed it.

Some bugs fixed were definitely good but on the other hand i miss what you could do with the theives guild when you went to remove the 'price on your head'. You'd drop your gold them get it removed and the script would remove any amount of bounty for free. =) But now i guess if i make a thief i gotta be more careful cuz i sold my original morrowind back for Game of the Year.

You can pick almost any high Telvanni to be you master, but i'd advise not picking Gothern or something his name is because he has to be 'convinced' in the main quest.

One can also do chores for other High Telvanni wizards even if their not your master.

Plus the Final version of your Telvanni Stronghold has a whole bunch of gems, sugar, grandmaster alchemy devices that the other inhabitants have. Having Dwemer guards is nice too. =)

foreverhiatus
foreverhiatus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Morrowind Association Dec. 13th, 2003 @ 12:34 AM Reply

At 12/12/03 07:37 PM, Ulven wrote:
Is this going to be a real Morrowind club or just a club were you tell of your experience?
I hope it will become a real club because then I'll gladly join.
(I hate that beast races can't use shoes and closed helmets,I want the Boots of Blinding Speed!I love those shoes,you can travel so fast.

Well it is a club.
And you can discuss anything about quests, experiences, tips, anything morrowindy, Even any other Elder Scrolls game, but i have not played the other 2.

Then the question arises about Elder Scrolls IV, which no info has been opened to public ear.
But i definitely smell customization, and huge detailed worlds. I just pray to God they do something about the fighting, they did a good job improving enemy fighting in Bloodmoon since they dodge and the final boss can jump. =)

Ulven
Ulven
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Morrowind Association Dec. 13th, 2003 @ 08:56 AM Reply

At 12/13/03 12:29 AM, dosdragos wrote:
Plus the Final version of your Telvanni Stronghold has a whole bunch of gems, sugar, grandmaster alchemy devices that the other inhabitants have. Having Dwemer guards is nice too. =)

Dwemer guards?Are those real guards or are they ghosts?
The Dwemer is extincted so I just wondered.
I don't have the game of the year edition I have the original,and I know the little bug wuth the price on your head.It has saved me some ten thousand gold here and there.

And thanks for the help,I'm going to join Telvanni now.

BBS Signature
foreverhiatus
foreverhiatus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Morrowind Association Dec. 13th, 2003 @ 10:09 AM Reply

At 12/13/03 08:56 AM, Ulven wrote:
Dwemer guards?Are those real guards or are they ghosts?

Well their not dwemer but they're the Metal Centurions and other Yellow Steam Machines that you fight in dwemer ruins like the one that looks like a ball then pops out.

Morrowind Association

Ulven
Ulven
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Morrowind Association Dec. 13th, 2003 @ 12:05 PM Reply

At 12/13/03 10:09 AM, dosdragos wrote:
Well their not dwemer but they're the Metal Centurions

Those are easier to kill than those other alive guards....well I can kill those who tries to enter my self.

Here's my orcs stats:
Name:Nidhogg
Class:Barbarian(home made)
Health:395
Magica:80
Fatigue:350
Level:43

Strength:100
Intelligence:80
Willpower:60
Agility:90
Speed:78
Endurance:100
Personality:66
Luck:42

Major Skills:
Axe:100
Athletics:72
Medium Armor:87
Block:76
Blunt Weapon:70

Minor Skills:
Long Blade:70
Marksman:33
Sneak:50
Acrobatics:100
Armorer:78

Misc Skills:
Not to much to write,but pretty good in everything execpt magic.

Faction:
Fighters Guild:Guardian
Blades:Finder
Imperal Legion:Agent

Sign:The Warrior

Bounty:0

This is my first character so I screwed up quite skills when I began,like the Blunt Weapon and the Long Blade.(I use an axe)But the Long Blade isn't that screwed up because I do use the Daedric Dai-katana.But my Kajiit is much better(not better now but he will be)because I know what skills to choose and things like that.

BBS Signature
foreverhiatus
foreverhiatus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Morrowind Association Dec. 13th, 2003 @ 02:04 PM Reply

My first few characters... like i think i've had 3 guys that have actually left Seyda neen other than my best guy.. I never thought to save the first 30 mins of a character so most of them died before i could save. heheh

There was my first a Khajiit, he just slaughtered ordinators and stole the pants off people. My friend did the character skill building for me, i was supposedivly a theif, but i kinda killed all the quest givers when they didn't let me make ammends for free. =P

Then my second a Dark Elf who did the main quest, thieves, and morag tong.

Third was another Khajiit, and i found a good way to level: you'd train your major/minor skill to 10 lets say long blade for strength, that would make a 5X on the level up screen but then you'd train 2 misc skills of diff. stats to 10, so you would train 10 spear for endurance, and 10 unarmored for speed, which would give you 5x in speed, and 5x in endurance. Very nice, and very helpful in becoming strong.

So you just need to organize your quests and geting money into a way to use it effectively to level =)

So my 3rd, the Khajiit got better higher up levels, and did what i did with my dark elf plus some of the fighters, and some of the mages, and temple. This guy for me was learning what quests were profitable and how i could do them.

Then Lord Dagnor my Dark elf who i used the most, i did the 5x for 3 stats for each level. Remember Health gained each level is 1/10 Endurance so i train that first along with speed so i dont slowly crawl from place to place.
And one would be surprised on how much cheap stuff is and how much you can inflate your sales when your personality/merchanilism is very high.

I've created and built each type of race and character but i would get to Balmora a just say 'Bah' and play my hi level.

Always jumpin helps too =) in character leveling.

foreverhiatus
foreverhiatus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Morrowind Association Dec. 13th, 2003 @ 02:14 PM Reply

A kinda good site that is still running is
http://mitglied.lycos.de/morrowinds/items/
It just tells of some of the expensive/good items are that are found during the main quest.

m0use.net was a server about morrowind but it kinda is down every now and then. And right now its down.

The Marara's ring isn't listed in that site, you can find it when you do the fighter's guild quest and you have to kill smugglers high up in the north-eastern shegorad region of islands. The entrance to the cave is on the north side of the island and is on the the water, literally. You go in and kill them but you can exit south through a vampire den. on the Vampire name Marara theres her ring: Resist Normal Weapons, Fortify Acrobatics, and some other neat stuff.

I'd have to say there has been 3 quests that get on my nerves.
1. Finding the cavern of the incarnate during the main quest.
2. Assasinating a guy supposively 'west' of dagon fel for the morag tong
3. the 4 arrows for the Ald'rhun theives guild

ComradeYuri
ComradeYuri
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Morrowind Association Dec. 13th, 2003 @ 06:14 PM Reply

w00t!!a morrowind club..im up for it! i am about to get the game for PC(i got the xbox GOTY).....but i am a lvl 29 Nor battlemage......

foreverhiatus
foreverhiatus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Morrowind Association Dec. 13th, 2003 @ 07:09 PM Reply

At 12/13/03 06:14 PM, BladeGunner wrote: w00t!!a morrowind club..im up for it! i am about to get the game for PC(i got the xbox GOTY).....but i am a lvl 29 Nor battlemage......

Battlemage? cool. Its real hard to have a pure magic character, one really needs armour and a blade skill in the begining since its easier to contunily hit something with a weapon then cast firebite 50 some times.

My friend had to get a new computer to get Morrowind on his computer, so i reall y don't feel like upgrading unless a newer expansion comes out or i learn enough computer language to make mods.

But Game of the Year was a great buy, 30 bucks whereas i got the original for 50, and this one is alot better; only one bug that was fixed i wished it wasn't. That of course has already been eluded to in this discussion.

Which Reminds me, Ulven that if you want to become leader of the Telvanni you have to 'deal' with Gothren in the telvanni, not the main quest. I did the main quest all the way through and then tried becoming Archmagister and Master Aryon had a bug where he said i could become it if i killed Gothren, but he was already dead.
I even tried bringing his clothes and his guard's armor but hed didn't even acknowledge that i had killed him.
Aryon must have been sniffing moon sugar...

But as soon as i loaded my game with Game of the Year, bam, i was Archmagister once i talked to Aryon.

Aryon also gives you a nice pair of enchanted gloves if you choose him as your master: Aryon's Dominator which dominates creatures and humans at a high level an area affect spell, and Aryon's Helper which got me out of a lot of jams, it summons all three Atronachs. Also has a pair of esquiste shoes, or an esquisite robe, and that type of clothing has the highest enchant.

Sivak
Sivak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Morrowind Association Dec. 13th, 2003 @ 07:31 PM Reply

I have a custom class Argonian named Parias.

Interesting story: I had Demon Longbow (as per the spell) on him when the game crashed, and when I started it agian it was in his inventory and hasen't left since, even though the spell is over. Its so freaking cool.

I also have all the major artifacts and rare items from both the main game and the two expansions.

How about we turn this from a Morrowind-based group into an ElderScrolls centric one?

OCP-Lock
OCP-Lock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Morrowind Association Dec. 13th, 2003 @ 07:50 PM Reply

Cool, Morrowind. I am the master at this game. I played the Elder Scrolls III version, and I mastered it. I beat the game a few times, completed every quest, became the master of every single guild and association that you can, maxed out every stat, and everything else that you can. It was a lot of fun. Of course, it wasn't long before I figured out some secrets of the game.

For one, I found a sword that permanently lowered your Heavy Armor, Light Armor, Medium Armor, and Unarmored Status to 0 when ever you used it. Logic took over and I made a custom character with all of these as Major Abilities, and then I beat the game. I used this sword over and over, and each time I would find the masters of the Heavy (At the Temple place on the water), Medium(I forget where), and Light(In some town at a pub) armors, and would buy them back up. Eventually, I got to level 653 and I got bored of the game.

foreverhiatus
foreverhiatus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Morrowind Association Dec. 13th, 2003 @ 08:41 PM Reply

At 12/13/03 07:50 PM, AncientArmour wrote:
For one, I found a sword that permanently lowered your Heavy Armor, Light Armor, Medium Armor, and Unarmored Status to 0 when ever you used it. Logic took over and I made a custom character with all of these as Major Abilities, and then I beat the game. I used this sword over and over, and each time I would find the masters of the Heavy (At the Temple place on the water), Medium(I forget where), and Light(In some town at a pub) armors, and would buy them back up. Eventually, I got to level 653 and I got bored of the game.

Ah yes, power leveling with Fury.
I've done that but i felt extremely cheap so what i did was enhance a stat like agilitiy, and train sneak up past 100 so it took 3000 to get an extra level. I didn't feel as bad about myself when i spent so much money on cheating the game's engine.

Its like casting a zero target huge amount of feather and looking at the ground while you do it. Sure it's possible to always weigh nothing but it takes the fun out of it. Cmon i've gotten over 4000 life with my guy before, but it was a waste of time and 100 difficulty, wasn't difficult at all. It was lame, Morrowind is one of those games that becomes less fun the more tricks of the trade you do. Butchering bugs is not what i consider 'fun'.

foreverhiatus
foreverhiatus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Morrowind Association Dec. 13th, 2003 @ 08:50 PM Reply

At 12/13/03 07:31 PM, Sivak wrote: I have a custom class Argonian named Parias.

Interesting story: I had Demon Longbow (as per the spell) on him when the game crashed, and when I started it agian it was in his inventory and hasen't left since, even though the spell is over. Its so freaking cool.

I also have all the major artifacts and rare items from both the main game and the two expansions.

How about we turn this from a Morrowind-based group into an ElderScrolls centric one?

Argonians are fun, but darn the beast races for not being able to wear full helms and shoes.

Interesting story indeed, reminds me of how i stumbled onto the thing which now is refered to in my circle of friends as 'Switchin' it up'
You dont to this and save because its too cheap but with the Xbox version to change weapons one uses X and R to shuffle through, correct? Then if you summon a bound weapon you get +10 in that mastery. Simply have two weapons in your inventory for quickest results; the summoned longbow in my case and a regular dagger. or ne other weapon.
So you switch really fast through your weapons X' and R. And bam the computer engine reads it as adding 10 of the skill each time you switched it up.

I never saved with it cuz its too cheap but going around slaughtering Balmora, Vivec with crazy marksmen is funky fun.

Tried it once with Keening and Sunder, wow was that an experience. I flew through walls and then skyrocketed to the center of the earth and the screen went red, and my character made sounds like he was dying... weird i tell you.

heyitsjohn
heyitsjohn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Morrowind Association Dec. 13th, 2003 @ 09:58 PM Reply

i needs help in bloodmoon. i have been working for falco at raven rock for a bit, and i had to deliver a report within 5 hours. i didn't succeed, on account of sabatage and the guy wasnt where he was supposed to be-you know what happens if you have completed it. after talking to falco he fired my ass for not delivering, but the dialogue cue "re-hire" appeared. falco says if i give him some money he will push some papers to get me rehired, but i bribed him and he didnt like it. i talked to the head factor back at fort frostmoth, no dice. the factor guy wont hire me, but he says he will if we can "work out a deal." there has been no opportunity for me to deal, nor to pay to push the paperwork. im annoyed, cause i want my damn house and to be factor.

ComradeYuri
ComradeYuri
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Morrowind Association Dec. 13th, 2003 @ 10:06 PM Reply

ya,i am gettin 200 bucks fro christmas and i ma gettin morrowind GOTY for PC,more RAM,and a better vid card.then i am puttin in console codes to get my character as strong as he is on xbox(same class,same race)then i am gonna put in console codes to get all of my items

OCP-Lock
OCP-Lock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Morrowind Association Dec. 13th, 2003 @ 10:11 PM Reply

I remember seeing this game on PC for the first time, I wanted to get it so bad. But I didn't have a PC at the time, so I waited and waited. Then finally I got an X-Box for christmas and the game, and I was so happy.

ComradeYuri
ComradeYuri
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Morrowind Association Dec. 13th, 2003 @ 10:13 PM Reply

At 12/12/03 05:16 PM, Ulven wrote: My master thief Khajiit hates your Dumner because they're gay:

Dark Elves are cool,but Nords pwn all..............................................

foreverhiatus
foreverhiatus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Morrowind Association Dec. 13th, 2003 @ 11:23 PM Reply

At 12/13/03 10:13 PM, BladeGunner wrote:
At 12/12/03 05:16 PM, Ulven wrote: My master thief Khajiit hates your Dumner because they're gay:
Dark Elves are cool,but Nords pwn all..............................................

I started a nord today, he got pretty far. Looks like the guy from Thrisk who is just outside Fort Frostmoth. He's gonna be super strong since he started with 60strenth, 85 endurance. Gonna be able to utilize the stuff you get in bloodmoon since nords have ups in Spear and Medium Armor. god i love how the ice armor looks. =)

Sivak
Sivak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Morrowind Association Dec. 14th, 2003 @ 10:20 AM Reply

One thing about the Argonians though: they get a 15 point bump in athletics right off the bat. Those suckers move FAST.

heyitsjohn
heyitsjohn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Morrowind Association Dec. 14th, 2003 @ 12:43 PM Reply

At 12/13/03 09:58 PM, heyitsjohn wrote: i needs help in bloodmoon. i have been working for falco at raven rock for a bit, and i had to deliver a report within 5 hours. i didn't succeed, on account of sabatage and the guy wasnt where he was supposed to be-you know what happens if you have completed it. after talking to falco he fired my ass for not delivering, but the dialogue cue "re-hire" appeared. falco says if i give him some money he will push some papers to get me rehired, but i bribed him and he didnt like it. i talked to the head factor back at fort frostmoth, no dice. the factor guy wont hire me, but he says he will if we can "work out a deal." there has been no opportunity for me to deal, nor to pay to push the paperwork. im annoyed, cause i want my damn house and to be factor.

again, i as for help with this.
i was playing the main campaign for bloodmoon, killing, well actually not killing, the draugr lord and i got the damned dirty disk error. gotta do that whole thing over again. i've been filling my odai plateau house up with weapons and armor, got full set of 2 and 3/4 sets of glass armor, some ebony, the ice i dont use, 4 ebony longswords, 3 glass enchanted swords, chrysamere, some good enchante silver stuff. i have various daedric weapons and unique enchanted stuff in my closet, a large library, some good soul gems, and of course, my dresser is covered in cyrodylic brandy and flin :). that's most of what i can remember off the top of my head. i gotta hit the creeper and the mudcrab to get back my good shit. pretty sure the mudcrap has 3-4 ebony longswords. o yea, i also have a glass jinkblade under my pillow, 'cause you just never know.

Ulven
Ulven
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Morrowind Association Dec. 14th, 2003 @ 03:12 PM Reply

Does any of you have Acrobatics or Athletics for a mayor or minor skill?If you do you can level up really fast,but I think that's pretty cheap so I didn't do that with my Khajiit.
I'm going to post my Khajiits stats now:(He's good for being a level 10 cat)

Name:Ozzpus(named after my 2 cats called Ozzy and Pus)
Health:62
Magica:120
Fatigue:211
Level:10
Race:Khajiit
Class:Thief(home made)
Strenght:65
Intelligence:40
Willpower:35
Agility:80
Speed:55
Endurance:31
Personality:53
Luck:45

Major Skills:
Security:44
Sneak:70
Short Blade:51
Light Armor:49
Alchemy:31

Minor Skills:
Mysticim:21
Block:23(got the Belt of Sanguine Denial)
Alteration:20
Speechcraft:30
Armorer:30

Misc Skills:
Meduim Armor:7
Heavy Armor:5
Long Blade:6
Axe:5
Spear:5
Athletics:25
Enchant:5
Destruction:5
Illusion:6
Conjuration:5
Restoration:6
Unarmored:9(my toes hurts!)
Acrobatics:67
Marksman:12
Mercantile:13
Hand-to-Hand:15

Factions:
Thieves Guild:Ringleader
Great House Telvanni:Hireling
Fighters Guild:Journeyman
Blades:Apperentice

Sign:The Atronach(you gotta love that one)

Bounty:0

BBS Signature
foreverhiatus
foreverhiatus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Morrowind Association Dec. 14th, 2003 @ 04:09 PM Reply

At 12/14/03 03:12 PM, Ulven wrote: Does any of you have Acrobatics or Athletics for a mayor or minor skill?If you do you can level up really fast,but I think that's pretty cheap so I didn't do that with my Khajiit.

You sound hipocritical with these two statements..

Always have acrobatics as a major/minor, but athletics is real annoying cuz you gotta swim and i just enchant a pair of shoes and call them savior slippers that allow me to constantly walk on water.

And heyitsjohn i have no idea what your talking about Goty has only once had a disc error. DDR ultrmaix has had like 10 for me, got the new 5 song pack with guess what? BURNING HEAT, RETRO STARFOX MUZAK, hahaha

Probably gonna join your alliance Ulven once they fix the glitch in their system.

Ulven
Ulven
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Morrowind Association Dec. 14th, 2003 @ 04:28 PM Reply

At 12/14/03 04:09 PM, dosdragos wrote:
Always have acrobatics as a major/minor, but athletics is real annoying cuz you gotta swim and i just enchant a pair of shoes and call them savior slippers that allow me to constantly walk on water.Probably gonna join your alliance Ulven once they fix the glitch in their system.

I don't have Acrobatics as a major or a minor skill,nor athletics because it makes your levels rise to quickly.
It's more fun and you get more out of the game when you're in the lower levels and still raising havoc against your enemies.

And thanks,we need more men in our alliance and your help will gladly be accepted.And we will gladly help you if you need it.

BBS Signature
heyitsjohn
heyitsjohn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Morrowind Association Dec. 14th, 2003 @ 07:49 PM Reply

At 12/14/03 04:09 PM, dosdragos wrote:
At 12/14/03 03:12 PM, Ulven wrote: Does any of you have Acrobatics or Athletics for a mayor or minor skill?If you do you can level up really fast,but I think that's pretty cheap so I didn't do that with my Khajiit.

how's it cheap? leveling is good, geting pwned by ash vampires is bad. if you make up for it by getting chrysamere at level 2 you defeat the whole purpose, and in turn make yourself a hippocrite

You sound hipocritical with these two statements..

what does the atronach do? o yea, nevermind. mana absorb. ha, that is kinda cheap, but thats what im gunna do for my new battlemagescout.

Always have acrobatics as a major/minor, but athletics is real annoying cuz you gotta swim and i just enchant a pair of shoes and call them savior slippers that allow me to constantly walk on water.

me too dos, me too.

And heyitsjohn i have no idea what your talking about Goty has only once had a disc error. DDR ultrmaix has had like 10 for me, got the new 5 song pack with guess what? BURNING HEAT, RETRO STARFOX MUZAK, hahaha

i got the dirty disk error once in the goty, like 50 times in the original, but thats like 10 hrs vs. 400 hrs. never got the disk error for ddr, and i play it for like 5 hrs a day. come to think of it, im gunna play some more right now, well after i write this physics paper.

Probably gonna join your alliance Ulven once they fix the glitch in their system.

what alliance? if you mean kings of chaos save yourself the trouble, it's a waste of time that could be spend playing morrowind or ddr.

and will somebody give me some friggin help with the raven rock predicament!!!???!!!