00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Bbs Year End Awards 08: Nominations

21,283 Views | 144 Replies

This NG BBS tradition* was started by Dobio aways back in 2003. That would make this the 6th annual BBS awards. This summer, gumOnShoe hosted a Midyear BBS Awards to attempt to get all the summer-folk who tend to get ignored in this slew of awards.

Here's how it works: at the bottom of this post there will be several user categories. Your job is to think of the past year of your BBS experience and pick the user you think is most deserving for each category. This thread will be locked in a week or so, then another thread will appear with the TOP FIVE nominees for each category. You will then vote on these people, and the winners will be announced in the new year.

There are some RULES associated with this thread. Failure to abide will at the very least result in your potentially long post being deleted. Take care to read over these BEFORE posting.

RULES:

1: DO. NOT. NOMINATE. YOUR. FUCKING. SELF. - It's not original. You're not funny for doing it.

2: Your FIRST post will be your FINAL post. In previous BBS awards, we allowed users to change their votes/nominations while the thread was still open. This is a pain in the ass for the people tallying the hundreds upon hundreds of entries. SO. If you realize that you really want to nominate X but instead you put Y: TOO FUCKING BAD. Shoulda thought about it earlier/harder. IF you can find a sympathetic mod to delete your erroneous post and you repost: fine.

3: Fill out EVERY category. EVERY one. IF you REALLY REALLY do not know who to put, put DOBIO. Any "not sure" or likewise will get the post deleted. (If you are sincerely nominating Dobio just say so).

4: No discussion / whining / boasting / asking why no one nominates you - we'll have a separate thread for that. Search 'discussion' in the search bar to find it. All non-nomination posts will be deleted, repeat offenders banned.

5: Attempt to accommodate the whole year. I know it's hard to remember before like, November. But try. That's all I can really ask.

Note: If you're a non-General user you might want to abstain from this, or organize a similar thread in your own forum. Simply because nominations for non-General thread users will really not go anywhere. However, if you feel like you want to make the gesture anyway, feel free.

Note 2: Pertaining to MOD categories: These are the BBS Awards, so we're looking at BBS mods only. Not "all who have a Golden Aura." Best Audio Mod etc. should be handled in the potential "other award threads" suggested above.

-------- Okay. These are your categories! --------

Funniest User
Very straight forward. This spot should be reserved for the user whose posts cause to literally laughing out loud or at the very least, laugh on the inside. Only the gifted can create genuine laughter here, so award those who are worthy.

Biggest Attention Whore%u2028
The infamous "LOOKATMELOL" award. This is reserved for the posters who post only to be noticed by others and they're not afraid to resort to embarrassing, if not degrading means, to get the attention they crave so much. Whether it's constantly posting pictures of themselves or making absurd claims about their sex life, this sad creature wants you to notice them. Unfortunately by giving them this award we're actually giving them what they want but we've made peace with this.

Drama Queen
An award for those who make mountains out of molehills, i.e. they make a bigger deal out of an issue than need be. Also known as the people who are willing to fight with anyone on the BBS about a variety of topics. Ok I've spelled it out enough times for you.

Never Logs Off
The award for the user who every time you log into the BBS, you see their name in the active users list and wonder if they had ever left in the 12+ hours you had been gone for. Just something to keep in mind for this one folks: more posts doesn't exactly make for a user who never logs off.

I Miss Yew
The award for users who no longer visit the BBS but you wish they still did. These are the people we have fantastic dreams about where they return to the BBS and it's the best day ever, only to have you wake up in a cold sweat and realize it was only a dream. Crying afterwards is optional.

Best Artist%u2028
Another straightforward award. And I'm obligated to say don't nominate Stamper or JohnnyUtah as a default (Dobio is your default, remember?). If you really want to get a good fix on which artists might deserve this, you should take an adventurous romp over to the Art Forum to sample the goods before voting.

Master Creator
The people who get nominated here should have multiple threads containing great content. Consequently, these threads are likely to be huge as well. The person who you nominate here should be the user that when you see a topic made by them, you think, "sweet, a _____-topic. This is gonna be great!"

Rookie of the Year
This is for the best 08 user so far this year. Yes I know that a lot of you, especially you 07 users, think that all new users are noobs to be solely judged by their sign up dates, but surely there is one of them so far that has shined through the darkness. Who is shaping up to be the next best user of the year? You decide.

Most Improved%u2028
For the posters who have improved their posting habits the most over the past year. Nominate users whose posting habits you used to hate, but now they've done a complete 180 turn and have turned into a respectable poster.

Biggest Spammer%u2028
Do not nominate someone for who has under 100 posts and spammed the BBS last week. We're looking for posters who have accumulated at least 500-1000 posts of garbage over the past half year. These are posters that constantly use pointless pictures, and mostly have +1 posts that add nothing to the BBS.

Most Overrated
%u2028For the users who are always praised for being a good user, and have done nothing in your all knowing opinion to get the praise. A good chance to vent your inner jealously of other popular users, but of course you're not jealous ;)

Most Underrated%u2028
For the user who you see making quality posts but doesn't get proper recognition for it. Don't nominate past winners, please. It would help to do some research before nominating if someone doesn't automatically come to mind. This is also our most paradoxical award, as clearly the REAL Most Underrated user would never occur to anyone. But shush.

Worst Moderator
%u2028The award that lets the users finally vent their feelings on who is the most 'power hungry,' 'corrupt' and the ever popular, 'unfair' mod, or of course the mod who just doesn't deserve to be one. Current BBS moderators are all that apply, not review, icon, audio, etc. These are the **BBS** awards.

Best Moderator
The award reserved for the mod who you think is the most fair, or does their job with the most efficiency, or a combination of both. Again, BBS mods only please.

Worst Poster
Who you think should just have their account deleted based on their posts over the past year? Must have at least 500 posts, and it should be someone that is fairly recognizable.

Best Poster
The biggest award given out. Nominate the user who has been the best all around poster so far this year. The cream of the crop. Once again, please try to nominate once rather than changing your nomination later. that would help a lot.

* mod advocated circle jerkin' cock-sucking Christmas party.

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to Bbs Year End Awards 08: Nominations 2008-12-05 21:54:34

Funniest User

RKThrilla

Biggest Attention Whore

Sk8erGirl14

Drama Queen

Wade Probably

Never Logs Off

Thatguy

I Miss You

BBD

Best Artist

poxpower

Master Creator

Elios

Rookie of the Half Year
dont have one

Most Improved

HotActionYiffFur

Biggest Spammer

Mendou

Most Overrated

eyelovepoozy

Most Underrated

TJoyal,

Worst Moderator

Figmentum

Best Moderator

Malachy

Worst Poster

??

Best Poster

Idiot-Finder

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Year End Awards 08: Nominations 2008-12-05 22:17:09

First year, I am so excited I think.

Funniest User

Eyelovepoozy

Biggest Attention Whore

Elios

Drama Queen

Josh-Sorry

Never Logs Off

Morichax

I Miss Yew

Bigbadron hands down

Best Artist

THEJamoke again due to amazing photoshoppery

Master Creator

EggfordtheEgg

Rookie of the Year

Morichax

Most Improved

Zeroasalimit

Biggest Spammer

tatsumaru7

Most Overrated

Tramps

Most Underrated%u2028

Phantox

Worst Moderator

Mightypotato-only ban

Best Moderator

Jadetheassassin-funny and gets shit done.

Worst Poster

Viewtiful-Chris

Best Poster

fbipolux

Good luck!

For my next trick, I will need a condom and a volunteer.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Year End Awards 08: Nominations 2008-12-05 22:28:57

My EXCELLENT CHOICES!

Funniest User

GENDO!!!

Biggest Attention Whore

shadowchaotails3

Drama Queen

LeeJaySan

Never Logs Off

ZeroAsALimit

I Miss Yew

Dobio (srsly)

Best Artist

JadeTheAssassin

Master Creator

Alastor

Rookie of the Year

twilight95 (only guy i know)

Most Improved

Ragnarokia

Biggest Spammer

BonusStage

Most Overrated

Bolo

Most Underrated

BatDan

Worst Moderator

EyeLovePoozy

Best Moderator

Alastor (He's better than all of you)

Worst Poster

LeeJaySan

Best Poster

Gendo

That is all good sirs, now to do something productive.

Response to Bbs Year End Awards 08: Nominations 2008-12-05 22:36:52

I'll be glad to vote this year. After being nominated for Rookie last year (and faithfully lost), I've been better than ever trying to find users who I think are the best in their respective categories. anyway now...

Funniest User
The funniest user for me, is EyeLovePoozy. Not because he's a moderator (or slurps whatever), but he actually has some of the best and most witty lock posts I've seen. They may be negative, but he still makes me laugh. Yeah.

Biggest Attention Whore
Pardon I've not to typed out his entire name, but I think the biggest attention whore has to go to shadowchaotailsevil3 (yet again). He's just too needy.

Drama Queen
JadetheAssassin gets my vote. Always there to make peace, not war. Except for Nazi-Mods.

Never Logs Off
I'd like to say this category is obviously a no-brainer. ZeroAsALimit, for the bazillionth time, gets my vote.

I Miss Yew
I miss HOLY-FUCKING-SHIT. Great guy; he still goes on here, just not too often.

Best Artist
Kart-Man is the new Sunglasses. He gets my vote. Kart-Man.

Master Creator
Agustana, who always seems to make the threads we like.

Rookie of the Year
Yeah, good memories. As for my vote, I'd say Lampface is 2008's Rookie of the Year.

Most Improved
Mendou, who has improved from a user who posted random stuff a year ago, into a user of great extents.

Biggest Spammer
EpicFail gets my vote. Yeah, pretty ironic.

Most Overrated
Psycho, since most people praise him for making the once epic "system32" thread. Get over it, it's done.

Most Underrated
Timmy, since he's a guy who makes some of the lengthiest and most in-depth posts I have ever seen, But sadly, he doesn't get positive feedback from it. A great guy, no less.

Worst Moderator
BananaBreadMuffin. All of this Nazi-Mod discussion is funny and all, but it's gone to his head. And most of ours. I'll still vote for him as a Nazi-Mod, but as a guy who does his job to great extent, not so much. At least to me, everyone has their differences.

Best Moderator
The best moderator of 2008 has to be Sanjay. No doubt; funny posts, great attitude, and fairness.

Worst Poster
Sorry, but anyone who is anyone would say TSstudios. Not because of the posts he just made, but all-around. Then again, it's your choice.

Best Poster
Out of all this, Timmy is my vote for best poster of 2008. For reasons probably said already. He is a inspiring user here on Newgrounds, people should be more like him.

XBL Gamertag: TrainerMarcus

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Year End Awards 08: Nominations 2008-12-05 22:36:58

Here we go -

Funniest User

FUNKbrs
He makes me laugh in every one of his topics, and tends to get his point across in the funniest way.

TOEZ all the way. Mainly because of that huge "MAKE ME A MOD" suckfest and the resulting drama.

Drama Queen

MidnightHowl
I can't remember how many times I've had to lock the threads he makes, seems he'll respond with flamethrowers to every sarcastic comment that people throw at him, which makes for a shitload of drama.

Never Logs Off

EyeLovePoozy
He's in here night and day pwning the shitty posters and relaying the BBS goings-on to Wade. He makes the wheels on the bus go round.

I Miss Yew

bigbadron. The patriarch or hardass moderators, he's my internet idol. Seriously though, he offered a brand of moderating that no one else can come close to.

Best Artist%u2028

ZekeySpaceLizard. One of the few users who actually contributes really decent images to Photoshop threads.

Master Creator

Burnzoid. Every one of this threads is brilliant. He always documents his sexual escapades with the best of penmanship. It's just a shame some of the other moderators don't like them as much as I do.

Rookie of the Year

MonkeyV - Yeah I know, he's been around since 07, blah blah, but I still think he deserves to be nominated. I've only really noticed him post in the last few months and he's doing a nice job.

Most Improved%u2028

MattTheParanoidKat - I remember him from the start of the year, he was a bit of a whiny drama queen, and although he doesn't post in general much, he seems to have settled down a lot.

Biggest Spammer%u2028

Ryan.
Shitloads of 1-liners and WONT SHUT UP ABOUT MY NIPPLES.

Most Overrated

cellardoor6 - I first ran into cellardoor6 at the start of the year, and after he argued for about 3 pages over a joke I made and somehow managed to pull the discussion to an England vs. America arguement, I knew he was gonna cause a lot of fights. I've always found it to be pointless to argue with someone who's completely bias because it's almost like trying to persuade a brick wall to change colour just by talking to it.

Anyway, cellardoor6 for most overrated because people seem to talk about him and argue with him non-stop and with no real result by the end of it.

Most Underrated%u2028

36holla. Known him for a very long time through Paltalk and Xbox Live. Him and SardonicSamurai and usually the only people who can put up a worthwhile challenge for most kills during a CoD4 match. He posts a lot in C&C and Video Games, but I bet all of you are thinking "who is he talking about?"

Worst Moderator

BananaBreadMuffin. He's not a bad moderator, but he's the most Nazi of all the moderators, which is enough for him to win my heart <3

Best Moderator

Malachy. It's an extremely difficult choice between EyeLovePoozy, aviewaskewed and Sanjay. Seems like Malachy has just enough of all the necessary ingredients to make him the perfect mod.

Worst Poster

RacistBassist. Still a self-righteous wanker. It's a tough one to call really, he's not all that bad, but this place has been clean of the really terrible users for a while now, so he's about the worst there is left.

Best Poster

RoobyKillAll. Every post this guy makes is honest, on topic and insightful. I've never seen him spam or insult someone when it wasn't deserved. He's what every user should try to be on these forums.

omnomnom

BBS Mod, PM me if you have something to report.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Year End Awards 08: Nominations 2008-12-05 22:37:16

At 12/5/08 09:50 PM, Zerok wrote:
Funniest User

I'm going out on a limb and nominating Elios. Every time I see one of his posts, I usually end up laughing.

Sk8erGirl14 or whatever the hell her account is now. Also, because her profile is currently decked out in Kingdom Hearts.

Drama Queen

shadowchaotailsevil3. Every time I see him post, It's about the most minuscule thing.

Never Logs Off

Can I nominate BBM for this one?

I Miss Yew

GumOnShoe...how I miss you...

Best Artist%u2028

MoriChax. How can you choose different?

Master Creator

I nominate Eliosagain for this one. I mean, I don't think he's ever created a thread that's stayed at 5 pages or less.

Rookie of the Year

MoriChax
, because I am in love with her art.

Most Overrated

Poozy
, but not in the way you're thinking. For the love of God, he's just doing his job, like it or not.

Worst Moderator

How mad would you be if I nominated you, Zeork? Na, I won't. But looking at those lists of names at the bottom of the BBS, the only mod I see that doesn't do their job is UltraBear. I nominate him/her.

Best Moderator

Malachy. He always has something funny to say, and I enjoy reading the threads he locks.

Worst Poster

SockMy...wait, never mind. I nominate MidnightHowl. I swear to God, if I see that stick dude of his one more time...

Best Poster

I had to do some thinking and researching on this one, but I pick BareNakedMike. I haven't seen him much until recently, but what I have seen, I liked.

TOEZ...Oh wait, was that a category?

I hope I got all those links right...

Now with 100% more Steam! lI Minecraft you say? 63.246.149.6 II XBL: WorseThanMonday II

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Year End Awards 08: Nominations 2008-12-05 22:39:37

Funniest User: madcow

Biggest Attention Whore: sawke

Drama Queen: dei-sama

Never Logs Off: gagsy

I Miss Yew: maus

Best Artist: madcow

Master Creator: viper-studios

Rookie of the Year:

Most Improved: alicetheDroog

Biggest Spammer: happybull

Most Overrated: eyelovepoozy

Most Underrated: thejamoke

Worst Moderator: ultrabear

Best Moderator: Jercurpac

Worst Poster: TSstudios

Best Poster: Jercurpac

most unoriginal award categories: 2008

Bbs Year End Awards 08: Nominations

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Year End Awards 08: Nominations 2008-12-05 22:41:25

Funniest User

Hienrich.

Josh

Drama Queen

Dobio

Never Logs Off

Gagsy

I Miss Yew

TomsPulp

Best Artist%u2028

Hienrich

Master Creator

Linksilvermane

Rookie of the Year

Dobio

Most Improved%u2028

Ragnorkia

Biggest Spammer%u2028

Dobio

Most Overrated

BlueFlameSkulls

Most Underrated%u2028

Dry-Ice

Worst Moderator

Dobio

Best Moderator

Malacy

Worst Poster

Giant Douche

Best Poster

Elios

Retarded bullshit has been used here.This has been from lawlmaster.Remember! Lawlmaster for mod in 2012!

Bringing back old shit.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Year End Awards 08: Nominations 2008-12-05 23:12:07

Funniest User

LOLZILLA

WeHaveFreshCookies

Drama Queen

HAYF

Never Logs Off

Zerok

I Miss Yew

DOBIO

Best Artist%u2028

Stamper for his wonderful penicorns

Master Creator

LOLZILLA

Rookie of the Year

DOBIO (or if I could i would say me)

Most Improved%u2028

HAYF

Biggest Spammer%u2028

WeHaveFreshCookies

Most Overrated

TomFulp

Most Underrated%u2028

DOBIO

Worst Moderator

Poozy

Best Moderator

Well, he isnt a mod now, but my favorite was Gum0nshoe (spelling?)

Worst Poster

WeHaveFreshCookies

Best Poster

gum0nshoe

Oh boy!

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Year End Awards 08: Nominations 2008-12-05 23:27:13

Funniest User
poxpower

Biggest Attention Whore
Josh

Drama Queen
TOEZ after all that "I wanna be a mod" bullshit.

Never Logs Off
Gagsy

I Miss Yew
Jake

Best Artist
BlueHippo

Master Creator
poxpower

Rookie of the Half Year
DOBIO-O-O

Most Improved
Ragnarokia

Biggest Spammer
BassPro55

Most Overrated
DOBIO-O-O

Most Underrated
Timmy

Worst Moderator
DOBIOOOOOO

Best Moderator
aviewaskewed

Worst Poster
BassPro55

Best Poster
FUNKbrs

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Year End Awards 08: Nominations 2008-12-05 23:28:47

At 12/5/08 09:50 PM, Zerok wrote: Funniest User

RKThrilla

HotActionYiffFur

Drama Queen

Venomking 666

Never Logs Off

InsertFunnyUserName

I Miss Yew

Dobio ('08er, what do you expect?)

Best Artist%u2028

Hellknight1000

Master Creator

Solardave

Rookie of the Year

WeHaveFreshCookies

Most Improved%u2028

Dobio

Biggest Spammer%u2028

Dobio

Most Overrated

Blaze-Heatnix

Most Underrated%u2028

X-Gary-Gigax-X

Worst Moderator

BananaBreadMuffin

Best Moderator

Malachy

Worst Poster

LTMatt

Best Poster

Dragoonwing

Schwang-wang-wang

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Year End Awards 08: Nominations 2008-12-05 23:39:20

Timmy

BelgianDreamGirl

Drama Queen

DargonLuster

Never Logs Off

IDK

I Miss Yew

IDK

Best Artist%u2028

Night-Mare

Master Creator

Timmy

Rookie of the Year

IDK

Most Improved%u2028

PeaceKid

Biggest Spammer%u2028

IDK

Most Overrated

Im not giving anyone the satisfaction of this vote (mainly because i dont have one :( )

Most Underrated%u2028

MissingNYC

Worst Moderator

BananaBreadMuffin

He handle the ban stick to my head and told me to do it

Best Moderator

Seven(Secksy)Seize

I was torn between Mal, Avie and Seven, Seven won because i was owed a sexual favour

Worst Poster

IDK

Best Poster

Gagsy

Response to Bbs Year End Awards 08: Nominations 2008-12-05 23:40:59

High-Off-Cheese

hiroshimabitchin1234

Drama Queen

ShadowWest

Never Logs Off

The-Happy-Pill

I Miss Yew

BigBadRon

Best Artist%u2028

Morichox

Master Creator

Stamper

Rookie of the Year

Faildog

Most Improved%u2028

Tomspulp - oh shi-

Biggest Spammer%u2028

Evilerbowser1001

Most Overrated

TomFulp

Most Underrated%u2028

MonkeyV

Worst Moderator

Eyelovepoozy

Best Moderator

Zerox - That's right ;-)

Worst Poster

TheThirdSix

Best Poster:

millathekilla

Response to Bbs Year End Awards 08: Nominations 2008-12-05 23:42:31

Funniest User

Dobio

shadowchaotailevil3

Drama Queen

shadowchaotailevil3

Never Logs Off

Gagsy

I Miss Yew

Metal-Therapy

Best Artist%u2028

Dobio

Master Creator

Dobio

Rookie of the Year

RohantheBarbarian

Most Improved%u2028

idiot-buster

Biggest Spammer%u2028

shadowchaotailevil3

Most Overrated

Dobio

Most Underrated%u2028

sonofkirk

Worst Moderator

Dobio

Best Moderator

NEVR

Worst Poster

shadowchaotailevil3

Best Poster

Bahamut

Response to Bbs Year End Awards 08: Nominations 2008-12-05 23:51:05

Funniest User - Elios
This guy's just nuts. But in a good way.

Biggest Attention Whore - Sk8erGirl14
Her description on her userpage even tells me to nominate her for this category. Though (Josh) Bedn tried to bribe me with stolen candy, I cannot defect. Your wish is my command!

Drama Queen - TSstudios
Remember the whole running away thread? I sure do, and just like many users, it'll be a long while before I forget it.

Never Logs Off - Gagsy
I swear.

I Miss Yew - Denvish
Yes, he was a Flash forum mod, but he was our savior.

Best Artist - THEJamoke
Because I don't see Sunglasses that often anymore, I'll nominate THEJamoke, as he brings consistently amusing Photoshops to the table.

Master Creator - EggfordTheEgg
Ashkinscrip three point oh! What now?!?

Rookie of the Year - MoriChax
First one that came to my mind. I don't think I've ever seen spam from her.

Most Improved - ZeroAsALimit
*insert explanation text here*

Biggest Spammer - DOBIO
THE OPENING POST TOLD ME TO!

Most Overrated - cellardoor6
I'm sorry, but I was never sure what the fuss was about.

Most Underrated - Heinrich
Yes, the trenchcoat-wearing Photoshopper has been nominated by me for his underappreciated photo-manipulation skills. Bonus points go to him for using only Fireworks for the greater part of the year.

Worst Moderator - UltraBear
Yes, I dare insult the greatness that is UltraBear!

Best Moderator - EyeLovePoozy
We all know that the most hateful towards this ban-happy crane operator really want to jack his crane. God, I love that euphemism.

Worst Poster - TSstudios
Just 'cause he failed creating the threads for this year's awards at least three times.

Best Poster - DOBIO
I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYONE.

postcount +=1;

Newgrounds Photoshop Headquarters || Don't use MS Paint! Use Aviary!

SING US A SING YOU'RE THE PIANO MAN

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Year End Awards 08: Nominations 2008-12-05 23:53:28

My nominee's:

Funniest User
THEJamoke

Biggest Attention Whore
Rig

Drama Queen
Dobio (Seriously)

Never Logs Off
Mendou

I Miss Yew
BigBadRon

Best Artist
BananaBreadMuffin

Master Creator
Gagy

Rookie of the Year
Dobio (Don't Know)

Most Improved
ZeroAsALimit

Biggest Spammer
Crusher117

Most Overrated
EyeLovePoozy

Most Underrated
BatDan

Worst Moderator
UltraBear

Best Moderator
BananaBreadMuffin

Worst Poster
Crusher117

Best Poster
Coop83

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Year End Awards 08: Nominations 2008-12-06 00:03:44

Funniest User

life

Biggest Attention Whore

eyelovepoozy

Drama Queen

wade lol B-)

Never Logs Off

life

I Miss You

mcfoofa

Best Artist

bluehippo

Master Creator
Elios
Rookie of the Half Year

ninjajim207

Most Improved

wadefulp

Biggest Spammer

minion777

Most Overrated

eyelovepoozy

Most Underrated

life

Worst Moderator

life

Best Moderator

bluehippo

Worst Poster

tsstudios

Best Poster

happybull

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Year End Awards 08: Nominations 2008-12-06 00:03:58

Funniest User: RKThrilla

Biggest Attention Whore: TSstudios

Drama Queen: GOTHCLAWZ

Never Logs Off: Gagsy

I Miss Yew: FBIpolux

Best Artist: BlueHippo

Master Creator: poxpower

Rookie of the Year: fish1892

Most Improved: Corky52

Biggest Spammer: EyeLovePoozy

Most Overrated: HotActionYiffFur

Most Underrated: HeartbreakHoldout

Worst Moderator: Dobio

Best Moderator: Sanjay

Worst Poster: shadowchaotailsevil3

Best Poster: Corky52

Response to Bbs Year End Awards 08: Nominations 2008-12-06 00:07:36

Funniest User

IdiotFinder

Cornbucket

Drama Queen

XaosLegend

Never Logs Off

EyeLovePoozy

I Miss Yew

BrickTop

Best Artist%u2028

RogueSoul

Master Creator

PoxPower

Rookie of the Year

TheThirdSix

Most Improved%u2028

Dobio

Biggest Spammer%u2028

XaosLegend. Not sure if I can nominate for more than one thing. If I can't sorry, but it just seems to fit.

Most Overrated

Dobio

Most Underrated%u2028

Proteas

Worst Moderator

Funkbrs

Best Moderator

Malachy

Worst Poster

Dobio

Best Poster

Drakim

A former rebellion is just a present conformity

http://cbp.newgrounds.com/

Response to Bbs Year End Awards 08: Nominations 2008-12-06 00:43:00

Funniest User

Fyndir

Biggest Attention Whore

Josh

Drama Queen

MidnightHowl

Never Logs Off

BananaBreadMuffin

I Miss Yew

---

Best Artist

EyelessArchfiend

Master Creator

Jonas

Rookie of the Year

Twilight95

Most Improved

---

Biggest Spammer

EpicFail - I have seen him contribute little to some threads.

Most Overrated

The-Swain

Most Underrated

war-spawn

Worst Moderator

Sanjay

Best Moderator

Rig

Worst Poster

MidnightHowl

Best Poster

Jonas

-------------------------------

Nominate. Dominate.

gorp

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Year End Awards 08: Nominations 2008-12-06 00:54:53

Funniest User

MadCow

Biggest Attention Whore

Kagoe

Drama Queen

JackPhantasm

Never Logs Off

Bahamut

I Miss Yew

bigbadron

Best Artist

ZekeySpaceyLizard

Master Creator

Elios

Rookie of the Year

MoriChax

Most Improved

darknessdweller

Biggest Spammer

shadowchaotailsevil3

Most Overrated

EyeLovepoozy

Most Underrated

AllReligiousDrunk

Worst Moderator

The-Swain

Best Moderator

ULTRABEEEEEEEARRRRRR

Worst Poster

shadowchaotailsevil3

Best Poster

Corky52

Response to Bbs Year End Awards 08: Nominations 2008-12-06 01:02:42

I am really going to regret posting these nominations, but here goes nothing. Please forgive me if you're an idiot.

Funniest User Malachy
Malachy has to be one of Newgrounds Funniest users here. For he has always taken his moderation on a lighter side as well as his BBS Postings. Usually straight-forward he sometimes sheds his humorous side in which we all get a laugh. With his witty lock messages and ban messages you sometimes actually feel a little bit better when having your thread locked or being banned.

Biggest Attention Whore shadowchaotailsevil3
I don't even have to say anything. By just going through his flash submissions and BBS posts alone you can tell this guy is just begging for attention, however I'm not going to give him any more atte...

Drama Queen MidnightHowl
A person who probably has a Myspace and a Facebook filled with his real friends. Please keep in mind this was a hard decision for me, I was going to put down shadowchaotailsevil3 here as well as in Biggest Attention Whore, but that would've been giving him too much. I wanted to leave some sarcasm in some of MidnightHowl's threads, but they were locked before I could do so.

Never Logs Off THEJamoke
Ah, a simple user if there ever was. Usually when I log onto Newgrounds THEJamoke is also around here somewhere, sometimes in the General Forum, sometimes in the Clubs & Crews, and even the Video Game Forums.

I Miss Yew bigbadron
Well, I believe we all miss bigbadron. However his everlasting impression was being the first post in which made us all see NaziNinja as the guy who liked Kim Possible Hentai. Ah bigbadron... you were basically Newgrounds Denis Leary. We all miss you and would love for you to revisit us soon in the near future. Also being a user who evaded your BAN STICK I feel somewhat accomplished.

Best Artist SamBakZa
This was absolutely no contest. Releasing two great flash movies within the same year and receiving five awards. That is skill there. If anyone else picked out someone besides SamBakZa you probably regretted doing so by now. However I had my list of others as well... this was actually a last minute decision.

Master Creator Elios
When it comes down to it. Elios has created some great threads here on Newgrounds and deserves this award for all his hard work and dedication. I really can't say more, because his threads speak for themselves.

Rookie of the Year DiscoveryOne
This has been one user that I have been keeping my eyes on. A good poster of 2008, DiscoveryOne certainly is no n00b.

Most Improved ThisUserNameSucks
One user who I didn't like in the beginning of 2007, ThisUserNameSucks basically got better over time with his postings. Can he stay where he is now or will he destroy himself later on.

Biggest Spammer 7decent
no comment

Most Overrated Tramps
Although a decent poster, he's not the biggest thing here. An overrated user if there ever was one. His threads are okay, but I just don't get what's so great about him.

Most Underrated TJoyal
If you look at Tramps and then a TJoyal, you might wonder, how come I haven't seen this TJoyal person around a lot. That's the thing. Not a whole lot of people could care less about TJoyal. Go through his posts people.

Worst Moderator DOBIO

Worst Poster RacistBassist
Get in an argument with this guy and he'll never let you have the last word, even if you're right and he's wrong.

Best Poster THEJamoke
I didn't want to nominate the same person into two different categories, but in my mind THEJamoke is the best poster we have on Newgrounds. Granted Elios can create awesome threads and make some great posts as well, I believe THEJamoke is a better poster than Elios.

These are my nominations.

HAVE A NICE DAY!
:D

Response to Bbs Year End Awards 08: Nominations 2008-12-06 01:24:08

Funniest User

MadCow

Biggest Attention Whore

nymphoid

Drama Queen

cellardoor6

Never Logs Off

ZAAL

I Miss Yew

Goatchrist

Best Artist

MadCow

Master Creator

EpicFail

Rookie of the Year

Dobio

Most Improved

Sekhem

Biggest Spammer

sirtom93

Most Overrated

Gagsy

Most Underrated

Thimbles

Worst Moderator

UltraBear

Best Moderator

NEVR

Worst Poster

shadowchaotails3

Best Poster

Earfetish

This signature makes use of various clichés and/or 'emotional' lyrics/quotes, hopefully it makes me appear deep.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Year End Awards 08: Nominations 2008-12-06 01:31:59

Funniest User
RoobyKillAll

Biggest Attention Whore
Vrejvax

Drama Queen
Dobio

Never Logs Off
Elios - I actually don't know, but I see the name every time I come on.

I Miss Yew
Searp3nt

Best Artist
Dobio

Master Creator
Dobio

Rookie of the Year
Dobio

Most Improved
Grind29 - A long story.

Biggest Spammer
GrandfatherClock - That's what SHE said!

Most Overrated
EyeLovePoozy - People always either love him, or hate him. I don't see what is so extreme about him at all.

Most Underrated
Dobio

Worst Moderator
Dobio

Best Moderator
Dobio

Worst Poster
antonyscorner - He's an acquaintence and a cool guy, I just hate his posting.

Best Poster
Dobio

Sorry for the amount of Dobio's, I haven't been paying attention much this year.
Thanks to anyone who nominated me.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Year End Awards 08: Nominations 2008-12-06 02:59:06

At 12/6/08 12:54 AM, yoshi77777 wrote:
Funniest User

Some-Stupid-Idiot

Biggest Attention Whore

Sk8erGirl14

Drama Queen

TSStudios

Never Logs Off

Yoshi77777

I Miss Yew
bigbadron
Best Artist

BlueHippo

Master Creator

CheezNapkin

Rookie of the Year

KevnSevn

Most Improved

HotActionYiffFur

Biggest Spammer

tatsumaru7

Most Overrated

TehSlapHappy

Most Underrated

Eggys

Worst Moderator

EyeLovePoozy

Best Moderator

Sanjay

Worst Poster

Frank

Best Poster

Xarnor

Fuck you.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Year End Awards 08: Nominations 2008-12-06 03:23:25

Dobio

Biggest Attention Whore

EpicFail

Drama Queen

TSstudios

Never Logs Off

Gagsy

I Miss Yew

Betty

Best Artist

The-Swain

Master Creator

Dobio

Rookie of the Year

Sup, Lampface.

Most Improved

HAYF

Biggest Spammer

Dobio

Most Overrated

McFoofa. He did it.

Most Underrated

MonkeyV

Worst Moderator

FUNKbrs. TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL

Best Moderator

Poxpower. POX POX POX

Worst Poster

shadowchaotailsevil3

Best Poster

Timmy

\ \ \- - - - - - - - - -/ / / 1 \ \ \-|||-/ / / 2 \ \ \- - - - - - - - - -/ / /

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Year End Awards 08: Nominations 2008-12-06 03:40:10

At 12/5/08 09:50 PM, Zerok wrote:
Funniest User

RKThrilla

Sk8ergirl14

Drama Queen

Epic-Fail

Never Logs Off

Gagsy

I Miss Yew

LastSpartan... :(

Best Artist%u2028

DGSgaming

Master Creator

Tramps

Rookie of the Year
Twilight95
Most Improved%u2028

N/A

Biggest Spammer%u2028
MidnightHowl
Most Overrated

N/A

Most Underrated%u2028

N/A

Worst Moderator

Zerok (I just don't like the rules...)

Best Moderator

BBM

Worst Poster

Epic-Fail

Best Poster

Kagoe :D

Response to Bbs Year End Awards 08: Nominations 2008-12-06 04:46:45

Funniest User ~> altr
Perhaps the only funny too.
Biggest Attention Whore ~> Sk8erGirl14
Someone faking his identity, with an account that isn't his, getting attention? I'm lost on this one..
Drama Queen ~> NEVR
Hehe, not perhaps one to call dramatic, but I've recognized some emotions coming from this guy!
Never Logs Off ~> Dobio
M. y.
I Miss You ~> bigbadron
Only for people who left this year, otherwise there are at least thirty people that I miss more..
Best Artist ~> TimFrommeyer
Whatever.
Master Creator ~> altr
One of the very few.
Rookie of the Year ~> Rob
No comment.
Most Improved ~> Malachy
Looks like this dude here has gotten more active and helpful at the same time.
Biggest Spammer ~> GrandFatherClock
He paid me to vote for him.
Most Overrated ~> BananaBreadMuffin
What can I say?
Most Underrated ~> ShitOnAStick
M.w.y
Worst Moderator ~> BananaBreadMuffin
Tries to be a bad moderator, and even when he tries not to, he still is.
Best Moderator ~> Malachy
As previously said, been both active, dedicated and helpful.
Worst Poster ~> Sk8erGirl14
I don't know, it seems to be that way..
Best Poster ~> altr
He comes rarely, yet he surpasses the combined quality of the masses with his inspiring posts upon this BBS.

onna site keikan/alt

«¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥»

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Year End Awards 08: Nominations 2008-12-06 05:05:17

Funniest User

When I think of who has made me legitimately laugh on the BBS over the past year, one name comes up.
TheJamoke

Can I nominate like 95% of the BBS? No really I had someone in mind the whole time.
Elios

Drama Queen

Cellardoor6. This is my eternal vote until someone else comes along. Joining the Marines or not, he still incites a lot of pointless arguments.

Never Logs Off

So many people to choose from but I think Gagsy wins this.

I Miss Yew

It was hard coming up with someone I missed but there was one guy who really fits the bill and that is Canas. Guy doesn't even play COD4 anymore. What a shame.

Best Artist

Again I vote for TheJamoke. The first real fucker who got me interested in the art on the BBS. I have to give it to him this year.

Master Creator

Poxpower.. I don't care if the topics he makes are controversial. They still entertain and make me laugh based on the responses they receive.

Rookie of the Year

Oh man. Judging an 08 when I practically know none of them? I voteDobio.

Most Improved

SlipperyMooseCakes: Used to massively post gay porn. He's cut down on it. I think he deserves this.

Biggest Spammer

MENDOU!!!! JK, I laugh at the people who said him. Acutally I'm really voting for Basspro55. What else can be said about him? A piece of shit. A fuck up. A waste of life. (should I be saving this for worst poster of the year?)

Most Overrated

Easily Bolo. Wow. Every thread he makes gets praised and I don't understand why at all. Stop using the same font for every one of you photoshop threads and maybe you'll be more interesting.

Most Underrated.

Haggard.. A Wi/Ht? guy I guarantee you've never heard of. He is helpful, and friendly and yet never gets large exposure on these awards or at all. I hope some of you take the time to go to that forum and see for yourselves how good of a guy he is.

Worst Moderator

Hmm, Zendra isn't a mod anymore so that's out. I guess, I'll say Alastor. I only say it because every time it's late night on the BBS, and he's on, I see so much shit that people get away with they shouldn't. I looked at the mod list long and hard and to tell the truth, most of the bad mods in my mind either left or were kicked out so I'm left with choosing between a bunch of mods who I think are alright at what they do.

Best Moderator

Dry-Ice for Nazi mod 08. (We're even)

Worst Poster

tsstudios. Seriously dude, just leave this place and never come back.

Best Poster

Only one person can do this for me this year and it's NEVR He is the epitome of a good user. He's helpful. He's nice about helping people, and he seriously qualifies among the best users on this site. I've never seen a negative thing said about him, and for good reason. He's a good friend of mine (at least I feel that way) which should clue you in on why I nominated him, but I still empahsize, he's one of the nicest people you'll find on this site. Don't take him for granted.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature