Be a Supporter!

I'm making a flah movie!

  • 3,603 Views
  • 93 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Tobi
Tobi
  • Member since: Oct. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
I'm making a flah movie! Dec. 1st, 2008 @ 04:48 PM Reply

I've noticed latley I haven't submited anything to newgrounds.So I've decided I will.I'm makin a movie called "The Red Barren".No,not the italian guy.It's bout a robot.It's the year 20X.Humans are non-existant.They created many robots.One day,a nuclear war started.In the war,the human race was wiped out.But not the robots.A hulking robot called the Red Barren has memories of being a human.So he decides to travel to see why he has these memories.I want to put long action oriented fight scenes,techno-humor,and a beutiful experiance in one.Wether or not I will post this on Newgrounds is in debate.I may show y'all sketches of it later.


BBS Signature
Yacazuma
Yacazuma
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to I'm making a flah movie! Dec. 1st, 2008 @ 04:52 PM Reply

What's a 'flah' movie? Is it a new genre?


BBS Signature
Scuzzfest
Scuzzfest
  • Member since: Dec. 12, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to I'm making a flah movie! Dec. 1st, 2008 @ 04:54 PM Reply

Age/Gender: 21, Male

Mmmm hmmm....


I am gay for three men. Three Sexy, Handsome, Boneriffic young men.

BBS Signature
Tobi
Tobi
  • Member since: Oct. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to I'm making a flah movie! Dec. 1st, 2008 @ 04:59 PM Reply

At 12/1/08 04:52 PM, Yacazuma wrote: What's a 'flah' movie? Is it a new genre?

flash movie.sorry 4 mah bad grammar.


BBS Signature
HrMorgaes
HrMorgaes
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to I'm making a flah movie! Dec. 1st, 2008 @ 05:01 PM Reply

The year is 20X you say?
And yet we have nuclear wars and robots?

Nice

RWT
RWT
  • Member since: May. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to I'm making a flah movie! Dec. 1st, 2008 @ 05:06 PM Reply

At 12/1/08 04:48 PM, tobi0 wrote: I've noticed latley I haven't submited anything to newgrounds.So I've decided I will.I'm makin a movie called "The Red Barren".No,not the italian guy.It's bout a robot.It's the year 20X.Humans are non-existant.They created many robots.One day,a nuclear war started.In the war,the human race was wiped out.But not the robots.A hulking robot called the Red Barren has memories of being a human.So he decides to travel to see why he has these memories.I want to put long action oriented fight scenes,techno-humor,and a beutiful experiance in one.Wether or not I will post this on Newgrounds is in debate.I may show y'all sketches of it later.

GTFO, before I set Baron von Brunk upon you.

Sounds like nothing too interesting... but you'd better be joking about thinking Von Reichthofen was Italian...


If you don't like my poetry, scroll down the page a bit. It gets better.

BBS Signature
EmmDubya
EmmDubya
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Audiophile
Response to I'm making a flah movie! Dec. 1st, 2008 @ 05:07 PM Reply

At 12/1/08 04:54 PM, Scuzzfest wrote: Age/Gender: 21, Male

Mmmm hmmm....

I'm suspicious. His profile suggests that he's twenty one, though his grammar suggests that he's nine at most. Strange shit indeed.


Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature
psychomantis9
psychomantis9
  • Member since: Sep. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to I'm making a flah movie! Dec. 1st, 2008 @ 05:12 PM Reply

Hmm sounds like a shit idea which no one will listen to you about! sounds like a plan, stan


Gay? Cerainly Not, But Take A Look At My Flash! It's Well Worth The Time Of Your Sad Worthless Life,

Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2003
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Animator
Response to I'm making a flah movie! Dec. 1st, 2008 @ 05:19 PM Reply

At 12/1/08 05:09 PM, WhiteDJ wrote:
At 12/1/08 05:07 PM, mwmike wrote: I'm suspicious. His profile suggests that he's twenty one, though his grammar suggests that he's nine at most. Strange shit indeed.
You bring forth solid evidence, my good sir.

Let's look at the evidence.
Exhibit A- Top-right corner.
Has contributed nothing to the Portal. No indication of personal favorites in or outside of the NG community. Limited Reviews, each ignoring basic concepts in the english language, (ex: not putting a space after exclamation marks repeatedly)

Exhibit B- Pictureless. At his age, he must be on at least one social networking site, (Myspace, Facebook, the like) and should have one handy. Given his sign-up date, he's had plenty of time to do so, yet he neglects to insinuating he's hiding something.

Exhibit C- Reads

"Ello.My names tobi0.If you see me talk in third-person,its just for humor.I like fast cars,women,money,Nar uto,ramen(noodles),M GS(Metal Gear Solid,Mario,and Halo.I dislike fake people,being alone,the "N" word,white supremacists,and hippies.I am caucasian"

Exhibit C-1 - talking in third person is funny to him
Exhibit C-2 - Naruto
Exhibit C-3 - He has to specify he's caucasian.

Ladies and Gentleman. I have deduced this man is not 21. If he is, in fact, 21, he will not try to defend himself against these claims. If he is not, he will become aggressively defensive if he doesn't outright admit it.

I'm making a flah movie!


"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
Tobi
Tobi
  • Member since: Oct. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to I'm making a flah movie! Dec. 1st, 2008 @ 05:26 PM Reply

My hands messed up,so I have bad grammer due to aches and pains sometimes.Also,I like Naruto,wannafightaboutit?I want to let people I'm white and I'm proud(but not racist).Is that so bad?Now FUCK OFF!


BBS Signature
Wimpestguytolive
Wimpestguytolive
  • Member since: May. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to I'm making a flah movie! Dec. 1st, 2008 @ 05:29 PM Reply

Press Alt-F4 makes a Flash Movie in a jiffy


FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I EAT PEANUTS!

BBS Signature
Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2003
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Animator
Response to I'm making a flah movie! Dec. 1st, 2008 @ 05:30 PM Reply

At 12/1/08 05:26 PM, tobi0 wrote: Now FUCK OFF!

Thank you for proving my point.


"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
HrMorgaes
HrMorgaes
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to I'm making a flah movie! Dec. 1st, 2008 @ 05:32 PM Reply

At 12/1/08 05:30 PM, Phobotech wrote:
At 12/1/08 05:26 PM, tobi0 wrote: Now FUCK OFF!
Thank you for proving my point.

Also he made this instead of just googling it

Tobi
Tobi
  • Member since: Oct. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to I'm making a flah movie! Dec. 1st, 2008 @ 05:34 PM Reply

At 12/1/08 05:30 PM, Phobotech wrote:
At 12/1/08 05:26 PM, tobi0 wrote: Now FUCK OFF!
Thank you for proving my point.

...I didn't prove anything.I told0 you to leave me alone Los Angeles style.


BBS Signature
RWT
RWT
  • Member since: May. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to I'm making a flah movie! Dec. 1st, 2008 @ 05:34 PM Reply

At 12/1/08 05:26 PM, tobi0 wrote: My hands messed up,so I have bad grammer due to aches and pains sometimes.Also,I like Naruto,wannafightaboutit?I want to let people I'm white and I'm proud(but not racist).Is that so bad?Now FUCK OFF!

No spaces after commas or periods...

The non-word wannafightaboutit

Mis-spelled Grammar

Deletion of random words such as "know".

Also, what would having a hand injury have to do with having bad grammar? Nothing at all. Grammar is totally in your head.


If you don't like my poetry, scroll down the page a bit. It gets better.

BBS Signature
HrMorgaes
HrMorgaes
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to I'm making a flah movie! Dec. 1st, 2008 @ 05:34 PM Reply

At 12/1/08 05:34 PM, tobi0 wrote:
At 12/1/08 05:30 PM, Phobotech wrote:
At 12/1/08 05:26 PM, tobi0 wrote: Now FUCK OFF!
Thank you for proving my point.
...I didn't prove anything.I told0 you to leave me alone Los Angeles style.

It is a know fact that LA invented the F word

NeverHundred
NeverHundred
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to I'm making a flah movie! Dec. 1st, 2008 @ 05:35 PM Reply

being twenty one does not mean that someone is intelligent, funny or mature. I am twenty one and I'm none of those things.

But the evidence that I find compelling is he fact it says he has never submitted anything. Either nothing he has submitted is good enough to make it into the portal or he's a liar. And I think we all can agree that liars lie.


BBS Signature
EmmDubya
EmmDubya
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Audiophile
Response to I'm making a flah movie! Dec. 1st, 2008 @ 05:36 PM Reply

At 12/1/08 05:19 PM, Phobotech wrote: Let's look at the evidence.

Sounds like a plan!

Exhibit A- Top-right corner.

That is quite good evidence, though you can't jump to conclusions. I'm an underage user and I've got some flash and audio (although my audio is shitty).

Exhibit B- Pictureless.

Wow, good find.

Exhibit C-1 - talking in third person is funny to him

Seems like some very non-21 year old behavior.

Exhibit C-2 - Naruto

Oh lawdy.

Exhibit C-3 - He has to specify he's caucasian.

Plus he doesn't capitalise Caucasian. Not a large error, but it is an error nonetheless.

If he is, in fact, 21, he will not try to defend himself against these claims.

Now you've said that, he's going to not try to defend himself from the aforementioned claims.


Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature
Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2003
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Animator
Response to I'm making a flah movie! Dec. 1st, 2008 @ 05:37 PM Reply

At 12/1/08 05:35 PM, NeverHundred wrote:
But the evidence that I find compelling is he fact it says he has never submitted anything. Either nothing he has submitted is good enough to make it into the portal or he's a liar. And I think we all can agree that liars lie.

Well said.

I think we can all agree that he is a liar. Everybody wins!

Well...sort-of.

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
lunardragon96
lunardragon96
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to I'm making a flah movie! Dec. 1st, 2008 @ 05:39 PM Reply

...
I swear to God, I'm bookmarking this page as soon as he gets angry and turns into a flaming homo.


PEW PEW LASERS
Waaaaaaaaaay original sig by this awesome guy.

BBS Signature
Longhorn97
Longhorn97
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to I'm making a flah movie! Dec. 1st, 2008 @ 05:40 PM Reply

Wow, you fucking fail at life.

Blain-The-Pain
Blain-The-Pain
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to I'm making a flah movie! Dec. 1st, 2008 @ 05:42 PM Reply

Let's all be grammar nazis and bully the noob.

It's not like we don't see tons of his ilk every day...

f

lunardragon96
lunardragon96
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to I'm making a flah movie! Dec. 1st, 2008 @ 05:46 PM Reply

At 12/1/08 05:42 PM, Blain-The-Pain wrote: Let's all be grammar nazis and bully the noob.

It's not like we don't see tons of his ilk every day...

I second that motion.

@Tobi0:
I'm guessing you don't even have flash, or know what it is...
You're the "IM GIONG 2 MAEK TEH BESTEREST FLAHS MOVEE EVAR, BUT i HERD FLAHS WUZ ECKSPENSIV AND i DUN WANA PAY!! CNA I GETIT 4 FREE/" Kind of moron who makes me laugh at the stupid.

</Not flaming>

PEW PEW LASERS
Waaaaaaaaaay original sig by this awesome guy.

BBS Signature
Tobi
Tobi
  • Member since: Oct. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to I'm making a flah movie! Dec. 1st, 2008 @ 06:10 PM Reply

At 12/1/08 05:35 PM, NeverHundred wrote: being twenty one does not mean that someone is intelligent, funny or mature. I am twenty one and I'm none of those things.

But the evidence that I find compelling is he fact it says he has never submitted anything. Either nothing he has submitted is good enough to make it into the portal or he's a liar. And I think we all can agree that liars lie.

Thank-you for agreeing with me.I'm none of those things.I;m kinda funny though in a immature way.And I never posted anything.I just suscribed to newgrounds bout a couple months ago.


BBS Signature
Tobi
Tobi
  • Member since: Oct. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to I'm making a flah movie! Dec. 1st, 2008 @ 06:15 PM Reply

YA,I know its not the best idea,but its not my best work.Stop "not flaming" too.And I am a newb.I just got a computer a couple months ago.My keybord sucks which adds to my bad grammer.And yes,i act and talk childish.I'm like that crackhead without the crack kinda guy.


BBS Signature
lawlmaster
lawlmaster
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Gamer
Response to I'm making a flah movie! Dec. 1st, 2008 @ 06:16 PM Reply

I guess I'll be the only body who is nice to him on here.

+1 goodness point

Hi there!


A spear in your chest and a fire in your ass. I only play as Scorpion in MK games, because I'm that much of a fanboy.

BBS Signature
shade10247
shade10247
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to I'm making a flah movie! Dec. 1st, 2008 @ 06:21 PM Reply

At 12/1/08 06:15 PM, tobi0 wrote: I just got a computer a couple months ago.

Wait, WHAT?!?!?!?


BBS Signature
DocSprite
DocSprite
  • Member since: Sep. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to I'm making a flah movie! Dec. 1st, 2008 @ 06:21 PM Reply

Yeah, FLAH movies are very hard to make. I don't think you should try to make a FLAH movie as complicated as Tankmen, but you should just practice a lil' bit. I mean, most of the FLAH movies that made in Macromedia FLAH 8 got blammed.

FLAH FLAH FLAH

shade10247
shade10247
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to I'm making a flah movie! Dec. 1st, 2008 @ 06:23 PM Reply

At 12/1/08 06:21 PM, DocSprite wrote: Yeah, FLAH movies are very hard to make. I don't think you should try to make a FLAH movie as complicated as Tankmen, but you should just practice a lil' bit. I mean, most of the FLAH movies that made in Macromedia FLAH 8 got blammed.

FLAH FLAH FLAH

I'll join in! I love FLAH!

FLAH FLAH FLAH FLAH FLAH


BBS Signature
AzureSignal
AzureSignal
  • Member since: May. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to I'm making a flah movie! Dec. 1st, 2008 @ 06:24 PM Reply

What the fuck does "flah" mean?!

Seriously, use proper words, moron.