00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BWWAA-LORD-OF-DUCKS just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Movie Viewers Association

65,045 Views | 1,032 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Movie Viewers Association 2003-11-28 06:45:31

At 11/28/03 03:01 AM, biteme2514 wrote:

:Congo
was ok, if you gore, something to watch if your extremley bored and want to waste and hour of your life.
:Sphere
i enjoyed sphere, kinda creepy but it's on my list of favs
Jurassic Park: The Lost World
to much like godzilla
Jurassic Park 3
lives up to the first one and is actually quite good
Jurassic Park 4
oh dear god no! they've done the story just leave it. what is with them, they have to do a film to its death don't they.

well christmas is almost here and i know that there will be at least 1 bond film, 1 disney film and a really crap film on TV. every freeking holiday they put a bond, disney and crap film on. it kinda scary, but at the moment i'm holding my cinema money for lotr:3, so close teehee.

i'm gonna read your review now

Response to Movie Viewers Association 2003-11-28 07:18:01

At 11/28/03 03:01 AM, biteme2514 wrote: Well yeah, but there have been some real stinkers made out of Crichton's work. Congo kinda sucked and although I haven't seen it yet, I heard Sphere was pretty horrible too.

Yeah Congo was a 2-Star on my scales and Sphere was a -700. I hated that movie so much...I totally agree biteme. They was some crap. Anyone see "The Eaters of The Dead" i.e."The XIII Warrior? I heard that sucked.

Speaking of which, there's actually a Jurassic Park 4 in the works right now.

Oh Jesus. It's gonna be all Special Effects and no plot...and I'm gonna end up seeing it. Like a old guy with alzheimers I always is like" Jurrasic Park? That rocked! Number 4...Sweet!" then while I sitt in the movie theater "Sonofabitch!" They tricked me! Again!" It always happens...

Response to Movie Viewers Association 2003-11-28 15:19:06

At 11/28/03 07:18 AM, Unchain wrote: Yeah Congo was a 2-Star on my scales and Sphere was a -700. I hated that movie so much...I totally agree biteme. They was some crap. Anyone see "The Eaters of The Dead" i.e."The XIII Warrior? I heard that sucked.

No, but I've read the book and after doing so, I had absolutely no intention of seeing the movie. I remember thinking that that book was one of Crichton's worst works, and believe me, I've read most of his stuff. But yeah, all those horrible movies that have been based on Crichton novels? Reading the books is always better. Jurassic Park was the only film based off his stuff that actually did it justice, you know? And then they had to ruin it all with, like, three sequels. That's Hollywood for you...

You know, I don't even know if I want to see Jurassic Park 4 when it comes out. I didn't really give a crap when Jurassic Park 3 came out. It seems so long ago too...

Response to Movie Viewers Association 2003-11-28 23:28:22

Never liked Jurassic Park.

I'll most likely see 4, though.

Timeline- haven't seen it yet, I hope it's good, because I most likely will see it.

Here's a listing from Yahoo Movies.

CURRENTLY IN THEATRES:

Dr. Seuss' The Cat in the Hat
Comedian Mike Myers stars as the titular feline in this live-action adaptation of the beloved book by children's author Dr. Seuss.

Gothika
In this psychological horror film, a criminal psychologist (Halle Berry) awakens to find herself a patient in the very institution in which she works, with no memory of a murder she's accused of.

Elf
Will Ferrell stars in this Christmas comedy as a human raised by Santa's elves who travels to Manhattan looking for his real dad.

Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World
Russell Crowe stars in this seafaring adventure set during the Napoleonic Wars, based upon a novel by Patrick O'Brien.

Love Actually
Hugh Grant, Rowan Atkinson, Liam Neeson and Keira Knightley headline this ambitious ensemble romantic comedy telling ten separate but interwining stories set in London around Christmas.

21 Grams
Sean Penn, Benicio Del Toro and Naomi Watts star as the central characters in three interweaving stories that intersect both tragically and redemptively following a car accident.

Brother Bear
In this Disney animated feature, a Native American tribal chief's son (voiced by Joaquin Phoenix) is transformed into a bear to see the world in a new way (nationwide on Saturday, November 1st).

The Matrix Revolutions
Neo, Trinity, Morpheus, Agent Smith and the rest of the Matrix cast of characters return for the conclusion to the science fiction epic.

Looney Tunes: Back in Action
Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Yosemite Sam and the rest of the Looney Tunes gang return in this (partly) live-action adventure.

Radio
Cuba Gooding Jr. and Ed Harris star in this true story as a mentally-challenged man in a small South Carolina town and the football coach who mentored him and encouraged him to become the team's mascot and morale booster.

Scary Movie 3
The popular spoof series gets a restart with lots of new cast members (Charlie Sheen, Leslie Nielsen and more), the codirector of 'Airplane' and new movies to spoof like 'The Ring' and 'Signs.'

The Human Stain
Sir Anthony Hopkins, Nicole Kidman and Ed Harris star in this adaptation of the award-winning Philip Roth novel as a college professor facing professional controversy, the janitor he has a passionate affair with and her jealous husband, respectively.

Mystic River
Clint Eastwood directed this crime thriller about three childhood friends who are brought back together when one of their daughters is found murdered.

Bad Santa
Billy Bob Thornton stars as a criminal who gets jobs as a Mall Santa Claus so he can rob malls blind, until a little boy reminds him of the true meaning of Christmas.

The Haunted Mansion
Eddie Murphy stars in this movie based upon a popular theme park attraction as a father who brings his family along to a real-estate meeting at a mansion that turns out to be haunted.

The Missing
Cate Blanchett and Tommy Lee Jones star in this Ron Howard-directed psychological thriller set in New Mexico in the 1880s about a mother whose daughter is kidnapped by Army deserters.

Timeline
Based upon a novel by Michael Crichton, this is a science fiction adventure about a '3-D fax machine' that is actually a time machine, which traps an archaeologist in 14th-century France.

BTW, I think this movie was the one they were filming in the park near my house.

((Filming: Production started on October 25th, 2003 in New York City. ))

The Forgotten

BBS Signature

Response to Movie Viewers Association 2003-11-28 23:52:12

At 11/28/03 11:28 PM, ___ wrote: Here's a listing from Yahoo Movies.

Well, out of all the movies there, I've already seen a ton of them and there are some on that list that I really just don't plan on seeing at all. I might just go with Gothika though. I've heard good and bad things about that movie but I think I might want to just see it so I can judge for myself. I mean, for a while there, I didn't know if I really wanted to see Timeline what with all the bad reviews and everything, but the movie itself wasn't all that bad. It just wasn't all that good either...

BTW, I think this movie was the one they were filming in the park near my house.
The Forgotten

Did you read the little movie description for that flick? It actually looks really interesting. I'm already adding that to the mental list of all the movies that I just have to see coming out in the near future. On that list so far, we have The Butterfly Effect, Paycheck and for some strange reason, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. But yeah, I'm adding The Forgotten to that list. By the way, what do you know about The Butterfly Effect so far? I saw the trailer when I went to see Timeline and I've been trying to find out as much as possible about that movie. Has anyone else here seen the trailer for that movie yet?

http://www.butterflyeffectmovie.com/

(Scene from The Butterfly Effect, 2004)

Response to Movie Viewers Association 2003-11-28 23:57:05

I'm gonna tell you now, that although Gothika is a pretty good spook, the movie becomes incredibly predictable after the beginning bit. So, if you're just going to watch it for a scare, yeah sure, it was directed to give you a scare.. but if you were hoping to find a more in depth horror flick, Gothika isn't the one.. Jeebus, I started calling exactly what'd happen in the next scene after the approximate quarter way point in the movie.

BBS Signature

Response to Movie Viewers Association 2003-12-01 22:07:02

At 11/28/03 11:52 PM, biteme2514 wrote: Has anyone else here seen the trailer for that movie yet?

Those are all movies I want to see, too. Sort of thriller type movies, ones you have to think about.

And yeah, The Forgotten looks really cool.

BBS Signature

Response to Movie Viewers Association 2003-12-01 22:45:43

Oh, by the way, I saw Bad Santa last night. I thought that was a pretty funny movie, but at the same time, a little too crude for my tastes. The movie really cracked me up in some parts, but I just found it really hard to relate to that alcoholic con artist when I was watching the movie. I mean, I totally understand the concept of an anti-hero, but there's just something about a guy who pisses himself while playing Santa in a department store that I just don't like. Still, if crude humor's your thing, go for it. It delivers exactly what it promises. Personally though, if I wanted to see a good Christmas-themed movie, I would have just used that money to see Love Actually again. Hey, I can't help it. I'm a total sap around the holidays. Besides, that's a good movie!

Oh well, whatever...

Response to Movie Viewers Association 2003-12-02 18:28:58

Bad Santa doesn't look like my type of movie, so I doubt I'll be seeing it.

I prolly won't see Love Actually, either.

Maybe I'll rent something good.

Or use that great OnDemand thing my cable service provides.

BBS Signature

Response to Movie Viewers Association 2003-12-07 14:38:02

At 11/28/03 11:57 PM, Chromius wrote: I'm gonna tell you now, that although Gothika is a pretty good spook, the movie becomes incredibly predictable after the beginning bit. So, if you're just going to watch it for a scare, yeah sure, it was directed to give you a scare.. but if you were hoping to find a more in depth horror flick, Gothika isn't the one.. Jeebus, I started calling exactly what'd happen in the next scene after the approximate quarter way point in the movie.

Really? I just saw that movie a few nights ago, and maybe I'm stupid or something, but I didn't find it predictable or scary at all. Well, not as predictable as you made it out to be, anyways. I mean, the last two or three scenes had painfully obvious outcomes, but it actually surprised me when she found that footage on the digital camcorder. Just trying not to ruin the flick for all the people who haven't seen it yet. Still, I didn't like that movie at all. I only paid five bucks and it still wasn't worth it for me. I got a good jolt out of it in a few scenes though, but overall, it sucked for me. I swear, the only people who really like that movie are the ones that think that Halle Berry is totally hot. I guess I'm not one of those people then, huh?

Response to Movie Viewers Association 2003-12-08 11:28:46

I just went to see The Haunted Mansion.

I was on the actual ride over the summer, and the only parts about the movie I enjoyed were the ones that were taken directly from the ride.

BTW, I noticed in one scene, if anyone saw it, the scene where the busts are doing harmonized quartets, the one on the far right, when they first appear, is Walt Disney.

6/10

BBS Signature

Response to Movie Viewers Association 2003-12-08 20:35:19

At 12/8/03 11:28 AM, -mad- wrote: I just went to see The Haunted Mansion.

ME TOO~!

I was on the actual ride over the summer, and the only parts about the movie I enjoyed were the ones that were taken directly from the ride.

I went there a year ago and yeah I agree. I hated the movie.

BTW, I noticed in one scene, if anyone saw it, the bust on the far right is Walt Disney.

Totally. I thought that that was cool.

6/10

Totally.
6/10

Response to Movie Viewers Association 2003-12-11 02:33:58

You know, I think I just saw one of the best movies I've ever seen today. Now, since this is after all, Newgrounds, I'm not too sure you guys will appreciate this the same way I do, but just because a friend of mine recommended it to me, I went out and rented a flick called About A Boy. And it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen! It's kind of funny in a very PG-13 kind of way, but it still cracked me up all the way through. From dead ducks to a 12-year old kid singing "Shake Ya Ass" by Mystikal, the entire movie was awesome. If anyone here actually likes the idea of watching a smart funny movie that doesn't completely revolve around getting drunk and having sex with anything on two legs, About A Boy is hilarious. Pick it up if you can. Well, that's my rant in here for the day. Now to wander into General and wreak some havoc...

Response to Movie Viewers Association 2003-12-12 16:35:47

anybody see The Last Samurai yet?
i thought it was pretty good. the story was really good and it wasnt to over drawn with battles scenes or fluff to make it a full movie

10/10

Response to Movie Viewers Association 2003-12-14 21:54:54

Just got back from Something's Gotta Give about an hour and a half ago, and while I kind of expected the movie to suck, I also kind of expected it to be at least a little funny. It wasn't. I mean, it was okay in some parts, but the movie was far from laugh-out-loud funny. That, and the movie was completely geared towards a much older generation. With jokes about impotence, menopause and various other middle-aged maladies, I couldn't help but feel out of place in a theatre entirely packed with middle-aged people. I was the youngest person in that whole movie theatre!

That, and the ending really bothered me. It's almost as if the writers didn't know how to finish it at the end. If you ever watch it, it's really noticeable when Keanu Reeves' character just disappears near the end of the movie. Oh, and don't even get me started on Keanu Reeves. He's only got one good line in the movie and that's in the trailer. Only God knows why I wasted my money to see this movie. It's not bad, I suppose, but it just seems meant for people over 40. That's just my take on it.

Response to Movie Viewers Association 2003-12-18 00:46:16

My God, I'm listening to the radio right now and they're having a conversation about some sort of homosexual relationship between Frodo and Sam from the new Lord Of The Rings flick. Now, of course, none such relationship exists but when you watch the new movie, you'll see what they mean. It does get a little suggestive in the last half hour or so of the movie.

Oh, did I mention? I went and saw The Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King earlier today with a few friends of mine. That's kind of why I've been gone for so damn long. Also saw The Nightmare Before Christmas too, but that's besides the point. You're all probably wondering just how good the Lord Of The Rings flick was. Well, speaking as a person who found the first two movies almost painful to watch, The Return Of The King... blew me away!

Three battle sequences in the movie. Three! And all of them were infinitely better than The Battle For Helms Deep (or whatever that place was called) from The Two Towers! I mean, if you liked the first two, you'll love this movie to death. I'm not going to drop plot details or anything, but I'll just say this. There's only one thing that pissed me off about this movie and that is the fact that the ending dragged on for a little too long. Everything else was just the way it should be.

In conclusion, Movies.com didn't have a single negative review about this movie on it, and for once, I totally agree with the site. Awesome, awesome flick. Just remember to take a leak before walking into this 200-minute long monster.

Response to Movie Viewers Association 2003-12-22 01:48:54

At 12/12/03 04:35 PM, bulletproofdisaster wrote: anybody see The Last Samurai yet?
i thought it was pretty good. the story was really good and it wasnt to over drawn with battles scenes or fluff to make it a full movie
10/10

Took me a while but I just got back from it a few hours ago. And you know what? I can honestly say that The Last Samurai is one of the best movies that I've seen all year. It's about as historically accurate as a remake of Titanic that ends with the ship's captain turning out to be a clone of Leonard Nimoy, but the story and the action still kicks an insane amount of ass!

I mean, the movie's only half an hour shorter than Return Of The King but I didn't even notice. Even Return Of The King dragged in some parts, but not The Last Samurai. I wasn't bored for a single second, and there wasn't a single scene in the movie that had a dialogue that lasted for more than five minutes. It kept my full attention for the entire duration of the movie, and well, that part where those ninjas got their asses handed to them was awesome. You could see everything that was going on too...

Look at it this way. In Return Of The King, the battle sequences are great but a lot of the time, the combination of having to watch all those cheesy CGI effects and trying to keep up with what's going on while the camera's travelling fifty miles an hour, going from close-ups to wide-range shots in the blink of an eye, it really detracts from the focus of the battle. Everything starts feeling too chaotic for you to follow, you know what I mean? Don't get me wrong, that movie has great cinematography, but still. The Last Samurai, however, puts the focus right where it should be. Right where the action is. And for that reason, The Last Samurai totally gets my vote as one of the best flicks of the year. I probably wouldn't give it a perfect 10 like you did, bulletproofdisaster, but it sure as hell comes close. Great "historical" action-drama. Thumbs up from me.

Response to Movie Viewers Association 2004-01-07 07:35:11

hellos peps, happy new year to you all.

Seen LOTR: Return of the king, i didn't really enjoy the last one as much as the second, kinda dragged at the end. i have to agree about the homosexual thing, my bf mentioned it after the film. i still enjoyed it and glad i did.

Saw SWAT the next weekend. a lot better than i thought it was gonna be, excellent film and not too in your face. i think it helped by having samuel l jackson, he's a super actor.

gonna see the last samuri on saturday look really good of what i've seen. and if course loads more excellent films coming out during this year. better start a cinema fund lol

Response to Movie Viewers Association 2004-01-08 16:27:50

wow, i haven't been here in so long :(

well, hi, members.

since i've been gone, I've seen Peter Pan, The Return of the King, The Last Samurai, and a few others I forget.

how have we all been?

BBS Signature

Response to Movie Viewers Association 2004-01-10 15:37:02

an attempt to bump.

if no reply, this club will go on a permanent vacation.

hey, it was fun.

BBS Signature

Response to Movie Viewers Association 2004-01-14 03:51:23

hey hatter and all other members

saw the last samuri. boy was that good, didn't realise tom cruise could actually act lol. it's kinda like braveheart but better, and i'm sure there wasn't a dry eye in the house. a lot of guys were sitting at the end, obvious waiting for the red eye to go lol.

might go and see Paycheck as i'm a huge fan of John Woo films and finally Vin Diesel's bringing out the sequel/prequel to Pitch Black so i'm gonna pop along and see it.

I'm pretty mad about the whole thing though, just because he's popular now they give him more money, and totally ignored the first one. stupid hollywood.

ahem, i've finished. any more films i need to know about since englands about 2 years behind everywhere else?

Response to Movie Viewers Association 2004-01-15 00:12:47

At 1/14/04 03:51 AM, babydumdum wrote: might go and see Paycheck as i'm a huge fan of John Woo films

Well, go right ahead. It's not exactly a bad movie, but it certainly ranks right up there as one of the most predictable movies of 2003. Right after Affleck's character figures out what the first item does, you already know how everything else is just going to fall into place. In any case, when you're watching it, keep your eye out for that subway station that he runs into. See, Paycheck was actually filmed in Vancouver and I kind of live in that general area. That subway station that he runs into is actually the Skytrain line on the Lower Mainland of the west coast of Canada, and I see it just about every day! Speaking of which, the Skytrain line's been used to film tons of movies. I've probably mentioned this before, but has anyone here ever seen Friday The 13th, Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan?

Response to Movie Viewers Association 2004-01-21 04:14:30

well didn't see paycheck in the end, i remembered ben affleck's acting and thought i'd wait for rental. however i do wanna see Big Fish, looks like another sureal film by tim burton.

we also hired out a film called "the crying freeman", its a real life manga movie. quite good, it something to watch if you've got a few spare quid (or dollars)

also who hates traffic wardens?

Response to Movie Viewers Association 2004-02-05 02:54:04

At 1/21/04 04:14 AM, babydumdum wrote: well didn't see paycheck in the end, i remembered ben affleck's acting and thought i'd wait for rental. however i do wanna see Big Fish, looks like another sureal film by tim burton.

Holy crap. If I had only known that people were still posting in this thread, I probably would have replied sooner. Sorry for leaving you hanging like that. It just isn't like me to take almost two weeks to respond to something. Oh well, hopefully, you'll actually see this post. Otherwise, this thread's probably going to die for good.

Anyways, I saw Big Fish quite a while ago, actually. In fact, I saw it while 2003 was still around. It's quite a good flick. I'm not exactly sure what to say about it though. I mean, it doesn't exactly play out like any other movie out right now. In fact, the best way to describe the flick is just what you said about it. It's surreal. Kind of like a Salvador Dali painting. But yeah, it totally gets my recommendation. Just don't expect it to be as profound as it looks. It's good, just not that good.

But yeah, I've been watching a hell of a lot of movies lately. I wouldn't be able to name them all if I tried. The big ones on the list are all rentals and purchases though. You know, older movies. Stuff like Adaptation, Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind, Lost In Translation, Run Lola Run and even crap like the mediocre Cabin Fever. As for stuff I watched in theatres, The Butterfly Effect, The Perfect Score and Along Came Polly are all on the bill. In fact, I have a review of The Butterfly Effect in the thread, Movie Review: The Butterfly Effect. Be sure to check that out and leave a reply or two if possible. That is, assuming you even see this post at all. Well, here's hoping.

Response to Movie Viewers Association 2004-02-05 05:03:10

i did want to go and see "Big Fish" but i might just wait for rental. Also i'm hoping to see "Charlie" as living in the east end of london i feel a connection to the old gangsters.

good movies are kinda thin on the ground at the mo aren't they? oh well at least we got "Shrek 2" and "Spiderman 2" coming up.

cya's all soon

Response to Movie Viewers Association 2004-02-06 00:26:28

At 2/5/04 05:03 AM, babydumdum wrote: good movies are kinda thin on the ground at the mo aren't they? oh well at least we got "Shrek 2" and "Spiderman 2" coming up.

Yeah, tell me about it. Right now, in theatres, there are only two kinds of movies. The ones I've seen, and the ones I have no intention of ever seeing. You already know all about the ones in the first category, so I won't go over those ones again, but on the other side of the equation, you have crap like You Got Served (which for some strange reason, is actually doing well in the box office, effectively beating out The Butterfly Effect and The Perfect Score), The Big Bounce and Torque. You know, I never realized how many people there are out there with such horrible taste in movies. But yeah, the two that you listed off there look decent. Spider-Man 2, while far from what I'd call a great movie, is something I'm going to see because I was a Spidey fan as a kid, and as for Shrek 2, well, I didn't mind the first one (although I have seen it one too many times), so that's on my list of future viewings as well. But yeah, the movie that I'm looking forward to the most is, for some bizarre reason, Eurotrip. I mean, I just know it's going to be crap, but since I've been to Europe a few times, and since I can kind of sympathize with what the characters are thinking as I've been in some of those situations before, I still think I'm going to enjoy it much more than, say, that stupid Honey movie. Either way, that's probably what I'm going to see next. What about you?

Response to Movie Viewers Association 2004-02-06 05:57:40

meh "Eurotrip" sounds too much like "Roadtrip", boring, crap and only funny if you have a half a brain. no offence to anyone btw, just my opinon.

well my bf has bought loads of ex rentals, which include the 25th hour, the transporter, xxx, knockaround guys, black mask erm...that's all i can remember, you get the idea though lol. our dvd collection is going a bit mad at the mo, but nevermind.

anyone else gone dvd mad?

Response to Movie Viewers Association 2004-02-07 02:46:44

At 2/6/04 05:57 AM, babydumdum wrote: meh "Eurotrip" sounds too much like "Roadtrip", boring, crap and only funny if you have a half a brain. no offence to anyone btw, just my opinon.
well my bf has bought loads of ex rentals, which include the 25th hour, the transporter, xxx, knockaround guys, black mask erm...that's all i can remember, you get the idea though lol. our dvd collection is going a bit mad at the mo, but nevermind.
anyone else gone dvd mad?

You're probably right about Eurotrip turning out to be complete crap but there are times when even I like to just sit back and kill some brain cells watching a mediocre teen comedy. But yeah, I really only put that down because I couldn't remember that other film that I wanted to see. I couldn't remember the other flick, so I just put down the first film I could think of that I might even consider seeing. The film that I actually wanted to put down was Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind. Written by Charlie Kaufman too. You know, same guy who did Being John Malkovich, Adaptation and all the rest. Some of my favourite films right there. Oh, and as for the DVD thing, my collection's pretty small at the moment, but I've only had my DVD player for about a month and a half. So far though, I have 11 DVDs for it. And just for the hell of it, I'm going to start listing off the movies I have. I'll be expecting you to do the same when you respond. Okay, let's see here. Right now, I have Adaptation, Being John Malkovich, Donnie Darko, Fight Club, Lost In Translation, The Matrix, Minority Report, Snatch, South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut, Spider-Man and Underworld. That, and I have The Virgin Suicides coming in from a special order I made about a week ago. I'll have that too in a few days. But yeah, Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind looks really great. Heard anything about it yet?

Response to Movie Viewers Association 2004-02-07 03:35:51

I think I posted in this club once before, but anyways, I would like to join this club.

Today I rented "Vulgar". It's a movie produced by Kevin Smith. It's a pretty good flick.

Well yeah... so I'd like to join this club.

Response to Movie Viewers Association 2004-02-12 04:11:52

Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind looks really great. Heard anything about it yet?

nope like i said before england's about 2 years behind everyone else. well i have input into two dvd collections, my mum and dads and my bf but i've bought, Pitch Black, Nightmare before Christmas, Sixth Sense, The Signs, Unbreakable, The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, The Scorpion King, The Simpsons Seasons (don't think that counts), Con Air, The Matrix, Minority Report, All Jurassic Parks. That's all i can think of at the mo lol. but you get the idea. I'm hoping to get Face/Off and The Ghost and The Darkness of DVD there on my favs list.

Well i saw 25th Hour on friday which was excellent, then i saw triple x on sunday, which of course i liked for certain reasons teehee. but it was good, i think it might replace James Bond.

Also has anyone heard any rumors about
1) Terminator 4
2) Batman vs Alien vs Predator
Thx cya all soon