00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Da-Birb just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

All your fads into one Story

1,718 Views | 9 Replies

All your fads into one Story 2007-03-18 17:03:48

Here it is! All your fads throughout the internet into one story! No matter if they are overrated, funny, unfunny, underrated, or weird!

The alarm clock rang. It was the first day of School. The summer vacation was over and the days of torture and long hours of studying began. I took my shower and put on my clothes. The bright side is that you will see all your friends. I walked downstairs and put on a pink jumpsuit and was going to walk out my door and await the new surprises at school!

I didn't bother to eat breakfast because I felt nervous and of course, when you are nervous you are literally never hungry. I pushed open the door and was looking for my bike, I couldn't find it anywhere! I went into the backyard to look for it, but it was gone! I needed my bike, it was the fastest transportation I had to get to school! Already this day was turning bad. I walked back in front and put my walkman on and said "Might as well kick it!"

I started to go down the street, when I saw my black neighbor who was riding MY bike in his drive way! I yelled "NI**ER STOLE MY BIKE!" He saw me and went out of the drive way and started to go down the street, I sprinted in my pink jumpsuit after him. I lost breath sadly and I was going to be late for school. About 20 minutes later I made it to school. My clothes being all beat up from that large chase. Everyone started to laugh at me. I thought "HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEE?"

I walked to first period and about 10 minutes later, since we had nothing to do, the teacher put on a News Station channel from the T.V.

NEDM was all over the news: National Emergency Democracy Meeting.

Something must of happened, the teacher turned off the T.V before we could find out what happened. My friend came up to me and said he wanted to ask a girl out, and wanted my advice.

I said "Rape Her".

He smiled and said "GOOD ADVICE, I'LL DO IT NOW!"

My friend ran up to her and tore her shirt off and massage her breast for 3.7 seconds. The principle caught him and he was suspended for 3 days. Then one of the Ugliest Boys came up to me and asked "So I her u liek mudkips?" Who could of told him this?

I responded with, "WHO TOLD YOU THAT I LIKE MUDKIPS!"

He pointed to my Emo Brother. Before I walked over to my brother, the kid said "Attack his weak point for massive damage" . I walked over to him and hit him with a rake, and I hit his wrist directly, that will cost him 599 US Damage Points.

I walked to my science class and we watched video's of last years Science Convention. The winner was the person who made Ridge Racer, RIIIIIIIDDDDDDGGGGGE RACCCCCCER. It was quite boring. At the end of school, my dining room was under construction, so we had to go to my Emo Brother's basement, he called the basement Hell. My mother then said "Tonight, we dine in hell!"

At dinner, my stupid brother told them what happened, my mother asked me if this was true.

I said "Yes".

Then she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air"

I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said fresh with dice in the mirror, if anything I could say this cab was rare, but I thought, naw forget it yo homes I am going to Bel-Air. I pulled up to a house, 7 or 8 and yelled to the Cabbie "Yo homes smell ya later". I looked at my kingdom and I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

BBS Signature

Response to All your fads into one Story 2007-03-18 17:06:15

Epic.

Response to All your fads into one Story 2007-03-18 17:07:02

Nukkah stole my bike.

The end.

hurrrddurrrrrrrr

BBS Signature

Response to All your fads into one Story 2007-03-18 17:09:14

At 3/18/07 05:03 PM, Complete wrote: I said "Yes".

Then she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air"

I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said fresh with dice in the mirror, if anything I could say this cab was rare, but I thought, naw forget it yo homes I am going to Bel-Air. I pulled up to a house, 7 or 8 and yelled to the Cabbie "Yo homes smell ya later". I looked at my kingdom and I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Lol.

The story wasn't all that grerat, though this weas hilarious. I also liked the "rape her" part.
Oh yeah, the hit his wrist with a rake.... Y'know, the whole thing was good :) though I didn't get the pink jumpsuit and stuff part.

Response to All your fads into one Story 2007-03-18 17:09:23

At 3/18/07 05:07 PM, Demean wrote: Nukkah stole my bike.

The end.

I think we should of added a little Kramer in there.

BBS Signature

Response to All your fads into one Story 2007-03-18 17:09:53

lol you should have fit in "its over 9000!!!!" somewhere.lol

Response to All your fads into one Story 2007-03-18 17:09:54

Unincluded fads:

Chargin/Firin mah lazor, Over 9000!!!, Do a barrel roll!

Good story though, make another chapter if ya can

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to All your fads into one Story 2007-03-18 17:10:08

unentertaining at best. a good attempt though.

Response to All your fads into one Story 2007-03-18 17:11:01

At 3/18/07 05:09 PM, 36Holla wrote: Unincluded fads:

Chargin/Firin mah lazor, Over 9000!!!, Do a barrel roll!

Good story though, make another chapter if ya can

I won't make another one until about 9 or 10 NEW fads come into the world of internets.

BBS Signature

Response to All your fads into one Story 2007-03-18 17:11:13

Needed moar *chan memes, otherwise good.

I give it an 8 out of a possible 10.