00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mishirozen just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

5 Kings ( A Bbs Story )

45,933 Views | 809 Replies

5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-07 14:52:42

Much thanks to all the Regulars, Mods, and other NGers who agreed to be in my latest story.

Special thanks to Jade & Alice, without whom this thread would not be possible.

This story is far more intense than my last one. Got a weak stomach? = Read something else!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 1: All the City's Men.

Jade got off the subway train, she walked around the corner and entered Central Park. It was late, and cold. Winter was approaching. The sun had set awhile ago. She wandered around a bit. It didn't take long before she started getting hungry....... and restless.

"Damn it!" She said, as she unbuttoned her coat. The white top she wore was half a size too small. The skirt, just a bit too short. The black, knee-high hooker-boots were a pain for her to get into. Still, nothing seemed to work.

"I'm going to freeze my nipples off out here! Where are all the damn pervs?!" She thought to herself. She saw a middle-aged man walking down the path. He was dressed in a suit & tie. Jade stood to the side, as she puffed out her chest and said "Hi."

"Happily married. Thanks anyway." He said, as he walked past her.
"I'm not a whore!!" Shouted Jade. A few seconds later, she heard another male voice shouting at her.
"Hey! Button up that coat before you get raped! ....... Damn tourist!"
"I'm not a tourist!!" She shouted back.

Jade was determined to get it right. Shivering, she walked deeper into the park until she noticed a Homeless man asleep near a tree. She sighed as she approached him. As she tried to wake him up, he rolled over and vomited on her boot; before going back to sleep. "Perfect." Said Jade. When she turned to leave, a dark figure suddenly fell from the sky and landed in front of her. Its eyes red, its fangs long and slender. Blood covered the lower half of its face. Jade looked into those red eyes, and watched them turn yellow, then; a normal shade of dark brown. The fangs slowly retracted. Jade took a moist towlette out of her pocket-book, and gently wiped the blood away from Sarai's face. When Jade was done, she smiled and hugged her.

"What's wrong with me?" Asked Jade, as she buried her face in Sarai's chest.
"No luck again, little one?" Asked Sarai, as she held Jade's trembling body tighter.
"No one even tried to touch ME! I make horrible bait! What did I do wrong?"
"Some nights are just slow. Also, your outfit is confusing. The top and skirt say one thing, the hooker-boots say something else. Men are simple creatures. Feed one end, sex the other. They get confused easily. Next time, try it without THOSE boots. And, wear your glasses. That will make you look more 'harmless.' And...... don't try so hard. When you look like harmless, tasty, food; the perverts will come to you. But, leave the Homeless alone, little one. They have enough problems as it is."

"I'm sorry." Replied Jade.
"Trust me, there are a lot of men, and women, who would absolutely love to USE you." Said Sarai, as she smiled at Jade. Jade smiled back.
"Are you still hungry, little one?" Asked Sarai.
Jade nodded. Sarai let go of her, took a step back, and Sarai undid the upper-half of her own outfit. She extended the claws on her right hand, all 5 of the fake fingernails bounced as they landed on the concrete path. Taking the claw on her middle-finger, Sarai slowly slit open the flesh just underneath her left breast. She grabbed Jade by the back of the head, and pushed her face into the opening. As Jade tasted her, she no longer felt quite as bad about not being able to attract any perverts, that night.
----------------------

Carmilla looked on as her vampires devoured the young man in the alley. Her scholars were certain that he was one of the 5 that the ancient texts had spoke of. One of 5 kings who would help to usher in a period of greatness & prosperity for the 5 vampire clans. 5 human males, each with their own powers, each with the capacity to rule. But only one would lead the clans to greatness. There are certain ways to tell if one of the 5 are found. The "Alley Test" is the most straight-forward one of all. The Queens of each clan were actively looking for the Kings.

Carmilla was the oldest of the vampire Queens. But age is a relative term, when applied to vampires. Carmilla had lived for thousands of years. So long in fact, that she was well-known in ancient Folklore. Sometimes changing her name to Mircalla, she was also one of the oldest vampires in existence.

Carmilla walked over to the blood-drained body of the young man. (Not much of a King, but definitely a great meal). She noticed he was twiching. Mercifully, she reached down and snapped his neck.
----------------------

Dobio walked to the front of the stage. With microphone in hand, he addressed the audience.

"Gentlemen and perverts, Welcome to Dobio's Den! On this night, we will be showcasing our finest Select Cuts. Ladies so lovely that if you saw them in a magazine, you'd swear they were airbrushed! So...... show your appreciation, and I'm sure you will, for our first performer; Bobby Jenkins! ....... And her little, red crowbar!"

She came out wearing a catholic school-girl's uniform. It was going to be another profitable night for Bobby Jenkins.

Located on West 20th street, Dobio's Den had quickly become THE gentleman's club in Manhattan. He took over the space formerly occupied by the well-known VIP club. It only took a year for Dobio's club to beome a major success. No one was sure quite how he did it. All they knew was that Dobio had no problem convincing the finest performers in the business to come over to HIS club. If money was water, he'd be drowning in it!

Bobby Jenkins stopped by Dobio's office, after changing back into her street-clothes.

"You-know-who is in the hospital, again." Said Dobio, as he pulled a thick, white envelope from his desk drawer. "Do me a favor Alice, her parent's place is only a couple of blocks from your apartment; drop this off to them. She finally decided to leave that loser, and will be staying with her folks when she gets out of the hospital. She's going to need some money to help get her life back on track. Just tell them it's her back pay. They think she works as a receptionist over at 55 Water Street; down by the ass-end of the island."

Alice agreed to help out. After she left the office, she took a peek inside the envelope. There was more money in it than she thought.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-07 15:21:07

That was pretty good

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-07 15:22:17

2 words:
Thumbs up!

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-07 15:45:26

Oh boy!!! Its a vampire story and that means there will be large amounts of blood!
Yay!

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-07 15:57:26

YAY, VAMPIRES! :D
lol, amazingly, I do have an outfit like that. :D bwhahaahahahahahahaha.

All in all, a very neat story you got going, Monocrom. :D I WANT MOREEEEEEEEE

blood.

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}

A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-07 16:06:41

At 10/7/06 03:57 PM, JadeTheAssassin wrote: YAY, VAMPIRES! :D

Hooker-boots and all?........ Fyndir is soooo lucky! :P

blood.

Oh don't worry, there's going to be a lot more! >:)

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-07 16:08:01

At 10/7/06 04:06 PM, Monocrom wrote:
At 10/7/06 03:57 PM, JadeTheAssassin wrote: YAY, VAMPIRES! :D
Hooker-boots and all?........ Fyndir is soooo lucky! :P

Like, knee-high platforms? Then yes, yes I do. :D

blood.
Oh don't worry, there's going to be a lot more! >:)

Fucking SWEEEEEEEEET.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-07 16:26:06

At 10/7/06 04:09 PM, Fyndir wrote: Definetely a good beginning, I shall watch with interest.

What til I introduce your "character" to the story. >:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTW, my life for the next few weeks will be very busy. Expect one or two chapters a week. (If you guys get more, you got lucky). Sorry for any incovenience.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-07 16:26:16

Ooh, cool. Two thumbs up.

ø

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-07 18:42:15

I've written a vamprie story before, very similiar to this, but it's a book so after 20 pages we were still getting to know the characters :)

Obviously on the BBS it's somewhat constrained what you can do so it's always nice to see stories that manage to do characters justice. I think that's where this will go :)

Thanks for putting me into your story again, I appreciate it, but I also appreciate the writing. I don't feel quite so lonely when someone has written about me, even if in real life... I don't.... drink blood! :)

oh and Jade would have to bend very low :) I think she's taller than me! :)

Thanks Mono!

The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-07 19:03:07

Very good beggining, hope to see more.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-07 19:06:59

At 10/7/06 06:42 PM, Sarai wrote: I've written a vamprie story before, very similiar to this, but it's a book so after 20 pages we were still getting to know the characters :)

I wish I could do that, but would mean losing the interest of most NGers. :(

Obviously on the BBS it's somewhat constrained what you can do so it's always nice to see stories that manage to do characters justice. I think that's where this will go :)

There'll be a bit of character development....... Just wait til you see what I do with Jade & Alice. >:D

Thanks for putting me into your story again, I appreciate it, but I also appreciate the writing. I don't feel quite so lonely when someone has written about me, even if in real life... I don't.... drink blood! :)

I know what you mean about the lonely part. Good to know you don't drink blood, in real life. :)

oh and Jade would have to bend very low :) I think she's taller than me! :)

Really? Aww, crap! I've only seen a couple of pics of Jade on NG. Either sitting, or a close-up of her face. Oh well, in my story she's a bit shorter than you...... I guess in real life, you could wear high-heels and she could wear flats. :)

Thanks Mono!

You're Welcome! :)

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-07 19:10:35

That was fair good, considering it was written in a forum!

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-07 19:53:58

Considering you knew who "Carmilla" was without me having to explain I can honestly say I am uber impressed. A+++

Can't wait to see what my vampires do next. Will I find my King? I'm sure I may, but who will he be? Dobio? Sounds bloody enticing.... :-):

a.k.a. Mary

My NG Wiki Page

"i guess it's settled that carm is a the manliest and most chauvinistic of mods? ^_________^" - Rucklo

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-08 00:03:30

Well this is going to be interesting. Can't wait to read more.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-08 00:07:09

Very well written.

..........werewolves?

Sense is made.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-08 00:13:09

Bahahaha, the beginning rocked.

Right behind you

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-08 00:27:17

I knew that sarai was a Vampire

really good story well written and a good read

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-08 01:52:48

At 10/8/06 12:22 AM, Fyndir wrote:
At 10/8/06 12:13 AM, Peacekid wrote: Bahahaha, the beginning rocked.
What's sad is, you probably fapped at it. =P

damn kids, lusting after Jade.

Oh don't worry, it's not like EVERYONE on NG lusts after Jade. Right guys?

*Turns around*

Dammit! Pull your pants back up! ........ You too, Alice! :P

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-08 01:55:05

At 10/8/06 01:52 AM, Monocrom wrote:
At 10/8/06 12:22 AM, Fyndir wrote:
At 10/8/06 12:13 AM, Peacekid wrote:
damn kids, lusting after Jade.
Oh don't worry, it's not like EVERYONE on NG lusts after Jade. Right guys?

*Turns around*

Dammit! Pull your pants back up! ........ You too, Alice! :P

LOL
Pfffffftttttttt.
Lusting. Bahahahaha.
Over me.
TEEHEE!

morestorykthx

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-08 01:59:03

you are good story teller, or writer, which ever works, that was a pretty good story, Id like to hear the next one.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-08 02:05:55

I love a good vampire story. Great start, Mono!

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-08 07:34:34

Good story Monocrom. I am also going to see if I can fit you in my story. It isn't as good and they say it develops too fast.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-08 07:51:12

At 10/8/06 07:38 AM, PinkBeer wrote: I read the first few paragraphs, and i have already come to the conclusion it will involve a lot of rape, so: good story.

Hmm....... well, I do hope everyone agrees with you that it will be a good story all the way through to the end, but........

why do you think it's going to involve a lot of rape??

Hope I don't regret asking that question.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-08 10:16:18

At 10/8/06 07:51 AM, Monocrom wrote:
At 10/8/06 07:38 AM, PinkBeer wrote:
Hope I don't regret asking that question.

You'll regret asking that question dear :)

He'll force you to make Dobio a rapist as well :p

The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-08 13:54:11

At 10/7/06 02:52 PM, Monocrom wrote: Alice agreed to help out. After she left the office, she took a peek inside the envelope. There was more money in it than she thought.

Lawl, bumped.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-08 14:21:44

At 10/8/06 07:51 AM, Monocrom wrote: why do you think it's going to involve a lot of rape??

Most vampire stories involve rape, I thought you would know that.

Will you add rape to yours?

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-08 15:14:15

At 10/8/06 02:21 PM, The-Omnipresence wrote:
At 10/8/06 07:51 AM, Monocrom wrote: why do you think it's going to involve a lot of rape??
Most vampire stories involve rape, I thought you would know that.

Will you add rape to yours?

I guess you, and everyone else will have to keep reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 2 = Tuesday, before 1pm. (I'm off to work in a few hours, and have things to do on Monday).

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-08 19:02:52

this isnt a sequel to the other story you wrote is it?

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-08 19:04:33

btw i remember you saying somthing about me being able to be in the next story you do when i asked you at your last story thread ...