00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lordmagian just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Frank's Adventure 4: Full Guide

491,029 Views | 26 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Frank's Adventure 4: Full Guide 2006-05-17 14:08:56

Guide to all pics:

First as you start the game go up into the maze. Go straight forward to first screen, skip this path to your left and go straight forward further until you see a sort of cat-like creature. Take the path to the left and keep going until you intersection to go left or right. Take the left path and claim a 'Rope'. Now retrace your steps back.

Back on the screen with the cat-creature. Go up. You'll see two possible directions; down or right. Take the right path. Now continue until you come to a screen with a lot of directions (2 up and 1 left). Take the up-path the most far right and keep going up until you reach an 'Empty Bucket' pick it up and retrace your steps outside of the maze.

Now, back in Weedsterdam. Keep going right until you reach the Airport, then go down until you reach a strange person called 'Titbear'. He gives you $50 to get him 5 Titbeers. As said, go down until you reach the screen with the floppy (save if you like). then keep going left until you see a screen with a vending machine. Buy as much Titbeers as you're able to. Return to the Titbear, give him the Titbeer, he'll give you another $50. Go get Titbeer again and use all your money. This way it'll increase.

Anyway, keep doing that until you have ~$1000. Save.

Now to start the game. On your way to the Titbear there's a Used Panty Vendor. Buy one. Then further in-town there's a flower girl. Buy a tulip with the following colors: 'Pink (middle down), Red and Orange'. Then go left until you see a drugsdealer selling you Heroine for $70. Buy it.

Go back into the maze. Remember the place with all the directions? Well, instead of the far-right up-path, take the path to the right. Keep going (it's quite long) until you see man with a Mausland-like face. He talks about Van Gogh paintings and such. Give him the Heroine. You'll receive a Nudepic.

Now retrace back to Weedsterdam. Keep going far right and enter the airport (make sure you don't do this with drugs at hand).

Now in Glamourville, it's time to earn some Nudepics! Leave the airport. You'll see Speedmaster. Pass him and go to the right screen. There go down and you'll see a Panda. He'll ask you the name of the professor in FA3, tell him the name is 'ZOCK' (Z-O-C-K). You'll get a nudepic.

Go right to a screen and you'll see a girl (Natsumi) saying she likes it here in Glamourville. Remember this screen well. Go back to Speedmaster and pay him $100 to write 'Natsumi' on the place the girl was located (it's the middle column, second row from the bottom). Go to that place and see the air message. She'll thank you and give you her nudepic.

Go right and then go down to the docks and go to the far left, there's a sewage plant. Turn to the water and use your bucket. Then go to the far right of the docks and there's a guy who'll ask for a panty. Give him the one you bought and he'll give you some 'Frog Eyes'.

Go up past the Shooting Gallery until you have a screen with a carrot. At this screen turn left and you'll see the Carrot Field. Use your bucket with poisoned waste on it to, well, poison it. Talk to the farmer and he'll give you a 'Poisoned Carrot'.

Go bak to the right and then go up to the top of the screen. You'll see a robot here. You've probably noticed the baseballs lying around in Glamourville. Well this guy pays $4 for every one you find.

Go the right and you'll see a voodoo-shop. Talk to the lady and give here the frog eyes and she'll give you an 'Invisibility Potion'. Now retrace your steps and go to the Shooting Gallery. Shoot 7 Targets with 10 Bullets, that means you can only miss thrice. Focus on the back row for more succes.

If you have about 2~3 pigs. Go back to the docks and you'll see a Dick's Diner. Go in here, Roast all your pigs (use the raw pigs).

Then go right, go up here. In the screen with the Football field go left again to the screen with Natsumi, go left to the screen with the Pand, go up to the next screen and go up again until you see a girl with her bodyguard. While talking to the Bodyguard, use a roast pig so that you can talk to Paris Milton. While talking to her, give her the Red, Orange and Pink Tulips and she'll give you her 'Hello Titty Handbag'.

Now go down, to the left and back to the Airport. It's time to go back to Weedsterdam.

Response to Frank's Adventure 4: Full Guide 2006-05-17 14:13:57

Go right until you see a kid with his bunny. Give him the poisoned carrot and the bunny will die. He'll give you a cage.

Now go down until to the very end until you reach the Weed shop. Go in here and buy '11 Grams'. Also from here, go to right until you see girl. Talk to her and give her the Hello Titty handbag and you'll receive another nudepic. Sweet.

Now, go back to the Airport and buy your ticket. Now use your Invisibility Potion to pass the Security Guard. Now in Weedsterdam, you'll have the 11 Grams with you.

Go down until you see a bearded man, talk to him and give him the rope, the cage and he'll make you a lobster cage. Go down to the docks. The next screen you'll see a Save Floppy. Go use the lobster cage right opposite of the floppy disc and get a 'Lobster'. Now go further right past Dick's Diner until you see a girl. Give her a gram and she'll give you a nudepic.

Go up and talk to the Football player. Give him 10 Grams and he'll give you a 'Football'. Then go left, past Natsumi and left again. In the screen with the Panda go up. The next screen up again, the next screen with Paris up again and you'll see a parked car with a man. Talk to him, give him the football and he'll take you for a ride. When taking the ride, you'll see a girl on your way (where the guy will yell 'Hey Chica!' to her). Go back to the girl and claim a nudepic.

Back to the guy with the car. Go right and you'll see Bill Clinton. Give him the Lobster and he'll give you a 'MicMac' in return. Fly back to Weedsterdam.

Back in Weedsterdam. Keep going left to the screen with the entrance to the maze and go down. Go down the next screen and on the following screen, on a corner, you'll see a girl. Talk to her and give her the burger. She'll give you your final nudepics.

Now go the maze, back to the place with all the directions, take the middle-up now. Go up the next screen and you'll see you can go 3 ways here. Take the upper-left one. Keep going (for about 6 screen). At one point you'll see a 2-way possibility of one going left and one going up. Go up to reach the Castle. Talk to the king and sell him all the Nudepics.

You've won, congratulations.

NUDEPIC 8: GOLD EDITION (Only on Mausland.de)

Somewhere in Glamourville (the far right of the city, the screen under the screen with the robot), you'll find a Brain.

Now in Weedsterdam, the way to go up to the King. On the place with the 3 directions (of which you had to take the upper-left to reach him) take the lower-left. Keep going until you see a girl. Give her the brain she'll give you the nudepic.

Response to Frank's Adventure 4: Full Guide 2006-05-17 15:00:38

hello im very cool

Response to Frank's Adventure 4: Full Guide 2006-05-17 15:31:19

Just made cause I was bored, to be honest.

Response to Frank's Adventure 4: Full Guide 2006-05-17 23:24:45

Nice step-by-step walkthrough, I say you did an overall nice job.

Response to Frank's Adventure 4: Full Guide 2006-06-11 13:15:54

thanks

Charlie: I'm about to show you the white-hot cream of an 8th grade boy.

Response to Frank's Adventure 4: Full Guide 2006-11-22 16:42:47

At 5/17/06 03:10 PM, Chaz wrote: Ugh. I'm sure this will help a lot of sad people but seriously get out more.

Go fuck yourself, dickhead

Response to Frank's Adventure 4: Full Guide 2007-04-10 23:44:31

dude thanks but... is this for the GOLD VERSION of FRANKS ADVENTURE 4?

Response to Frank's Adventure 4: Full Guide 2007-04-11 15:40:45

thanks bru u wouldn kinow how to finish the puizzle where the orange chick phiones u in gateway 2 aswell would u

Response to Frank's Adventure 4: Full Guide 2007-06-03 13:30:59

yeah, I think there's something u forgot,
u should buy more than one pair of panties, so u can get more frogeyes, and more potions, cuz u can use the potion to get through both airports, and save you money each way (20 bucks instead of 70)

Response to Frank's Adventure 4: Full Guide 2007-06-03 14:27:41

At 6/3/07 01:30 PM, hbomberman wrote: yeah, I think there's something u forgot,
u should buy more than one pair of panties, so u can get more frogeyes, and more potions, cuz u can use the potion to get through both airports, and save you money each way (20 bucks instead of 70)

looks like you forgot your grammar aswell my good friend ;)

Response to Frank's Adventure 4: Full Guide 2007-09-20 08:39:41

At 6/3/07 01:30 PM, hbomberman wrote: yeah, I think there's something u forgot,

1) You don't need the panties (invisible potion) to get from Glamourville -> Weedsterdam, the guard doesn't block the entrance.
2) If you follow the guide and buy the 11 Grams of Weed before you leave for Glamourville, then give them out to the people, you shouldn't need to potion to get back.

Might want to check your guide a little bit as well, it's Ecstasy, not Heroine, and some of the directions in the maze are wrong (right where you typed left, etc.) Otherwise, GREAT guide.

If you know what this guide is about or took the time to read it, you definitely played the game. Some people would rather play a flash game with some substance and a story other than just shooting as many bunnies as possible. It's a good game, and if you played it for the hentai pictures, you probably could've found 10x that amount in the time it took you to get 8 pictures :P.

Response to Frank's Adventure 4: Full Guide 2007-12-16 08:48:05

At 11/22/06 04:42 PM, Dazzlerjeprazzler wrote:
At 5/17/06 03:10 PM, Chaz wrote: Ugh. I'm sure this will help a lot of sad people but seriously get out more.
Go fuck yourself, dickhead

temper temper don't be an ass he toke it back

Response to Frank's Adventure 4: Full Guide 2008-03-06 07:16:34

actually you did forget about one nude pic. you pick up a brain in gamorville somewhere north of the shooting star and you take it back to the maze. you go the part where you have an upper left and a lower left passageway on the way to the castle. you give it to the girl at the end of that passage and you'll receive a nude pic. go back to the upper and lower left passageways and take the upper left to continue on to the castle.

Response to Frank's Adventure 4: Full Guide 2008-03-06 12:52:52

your maze walkthrough part sucks. doesn't even get passed the first part.

Response to Frank's Adventure 4: Full Guide 2008-07-06 13:57:59

yea um the bit wherfe u get the tulips and giv em 2 paris she says the colours clash wid her or wateva and dosn't give the bag. i got pink , red, orange tulips please help A.S.A.P

Response to Frank's Adventure 4: Full Guide 2008-07-30 15:49:52

lol
I beat the game..
and I noticed that the song at the end (the credit) is Korean :D

Thought I'd share..
Its a song by BOA... But I forget the title o_O

Oh, Shit! It's... Dr. Tran

BBS Signature

Response to Frank's Adventure 4: Full Guide 2008-08-19 17:38:02

nice walkthrough man thanks

Response to Frank's Adventure 4: Full Guide 2008-08-26 03:25:37

with the part that you said that when u have the 11grams of weed and u go the airport u dont actually have to buy a ticket u just use the potion and walk into the door to the plane.

Response to Frank's Adventure 4: Full Guide 2008-09-07 15:04:33

its a lot faster to go to glamorville and collete baseballs if you go down the to botten to the save point and move left and right between the two panales and collect the baseballes you can make $2000 but that time you have made $500 collecting tits beer

Response to Frank's Adventure 4: Full Guide 2008-11-02 18:41:27

yeah I did the math and you would have to do the tits beer thing 67 times to get $1000

Response to Frank's Adventure 4: Full Guide 2008-12-20 10:46:28

it's orange pink and red...... i think...... it's the colour of the butterfly hairclip she's wearing....

Rock N Roll, its more than just a statement. Its life

Response to Frank's Adventure 4: Full Guide 2008-12-20 10:50:39

Sounds great. Didn't read it all though.

Response to Frank's Adventure 4: Full Guide 2009-04-14 16:37:38

nice dude lol good guide, can u make 1 for the other 3? (ive beaten all of em but still lol cud be helpful to others)

Response to Frank's Adventure 4: Full Guide 2009-06-28 02:05:32

I would like to know how to beat monkey dude in Frank 3. I found this walk through for Frank 3,so here it is .One more thing though.It says buy all the bait,but all you need is the Strong mosquito bait.Plus when you go to catch fish go by the light house.Plus as I said I found this walkthrough,I did not write it.
You'll begin as Frank's got a phone call from an alien from
outer space. As summary to that (as always), they (the aliens)
need you to gather 6 pics. Here's the guide.
*Hint :
West Town : The town you start the game
East Town : The town that situated after you went across the bridge.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=

If you're stuck anywhere, do either of this :
Near the sea/water : Fishing and hit Q for quitting and then try moving
the character as usual.
Shops/Diner/Places you can get into : Met the person back, and let him/she
finish the conversation,
and then hit Retreat or Close Windows. After that try moving the character
as usual.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
1)First of all, you'll need to buy all the fishing tools before proceeding
to next.There is this one girl who lost her bracelet.
After you bought all the item as follows : (Go to Fishing Supplies shop)
i. Fishing Rod
ii. Old Sait Bait
iii. Small dick bait
iv. Long dick bait
v. Strong mosquito bait
Using the fishing rod and with whatever bait you can choose,
go to the Dolphin Show pool and do some fishing. There's a bracelet lying
down at the bottom of the pool.
Get that bracelet back (using fishing rod) and go to the girl who had lost
it.
That girl is situated at East Town (need to across the bridge).Find her
and she will reward you with a pic of her.

2)In the East Town, meet with Wilma and buy 2 grams of Cocaine from her.
Go the to following place and give 1 gram each.
i. On the bridge, there's one girl over there.
ii. Near the light tower, there's one girl waiting.
There you have it 3 pic already. Let's proceed.

3)Next things to do is you'll need to do some fishing again. This time
real fish....well flash-looking one.
Navigate yourself to a place where you can meet with a woman who is rent
ship to others. Don't just rent it yet. All you have to do now is fishing.
Go to the sea water IN FRONT of the ship-renting-woman.
There do some fishing until you catch up Blue-Striped Fish.
Catch it as many as you can. One of it worth 2000+ coins.
Now, go to the East Town and go into Kirby's Diner.
Just give him one of the Blue-striped fish and make him cook for you.
The remaining ? Just sell them to gain money until your coins reach up to
7500+
Now, while you're in the East Town, meet up with a girl who said : My
favourites dish is Blue-Striped-Grunt-Meal.
Remember the one that you ask Kirby to cook ? Give the meal to her. And
she will reward you with one-of-her girlfriend pic.
4)By now i estimated that you already collected 7500+ coins.
So rent the ship from that woman earlier.
Get in to the ship and head to south until you arrive to a place where you
actually can dock the ship.
Assuming that you already arrived there, find yourself a soothing herbs
and a spade.
Back to ship, and head back to the main island (to the north).
There find a dead cat tombstone (search every bushes. Hint: Near the
bridge).
Use to spade to dig out the dead cat.
Head yourself to a shop called Voodoo Shop.
Give the shop owner the soothing herbs. Then she thanks to you by granting
you one wish.
Give her the dead cat. And the cat then will be brought back to life.
Meet up with a girl that says that she lost her cat which has already
died. Give back the cat that previously had been brought back to life.
She thanks to you by giving her private pic. (She near the Amusement
Centre) That already 5 pics. Now the final pic. Which is the hardest to get.
5)Go a meet with Professor Zock. He is in the Amusement Centre.
You must win the Monkey Dude mini-game with points greater than 100,000
It took me almost one whole hour to try again-and-again until reaches the
points of 1,082,473,679,260. I know that insane. But trust me you can do it too.
Finish with that, you get yourself the last pic.
Now how to upload the pics you already had to the aliens.
a)Met up with a woman at the nearby field (soccer field ?) (Hint : West
Town and she's wearing kimonos)
b)She'll tell you to go to a statue made of stone. And then, she'll tell
you to click the statue's right eye.
c)Find that statue which located just north of the Voodoo Shop.
d)Click the statue's right eye and then you can upload your pics there.

The End (we wont ruin the surprise)

Response to Frank's Adventure 4: Full Guide 2009-10-09 07:21:20

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME WALKTHROUGH FOR FRANKS ADVENTURE 1

BBS Signature

Response to Frank's Adventure 4: Full Guide 2009-10-09 09:50:29

At 10/9/09 07:21 AM, saurabhkhirwal2009 wrote: CAN ANYONE GIVE ME WALKTHROUGH FOR FRANKS ADVENTURE 1

http://www.escapegames24.com/2007/01/fra nks-adventure.html