00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

renatocfrancisco just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Murky Water Fantasy

4,607 Views | 68 Replies

Murky Water Fantasy 2005-03-05 13:40:45

This is taken from the Murky Water Productions Thread in the flash forum... the thread was dieing so one of the members, who is the script writer for us, wrote us a lickle story!

Chapter One:

<Sad Music Plays>
.......and so Jimmy said goodby to the thread an let it peacefully drift off into the pages and pages of abandoned threads..............
in a way he was sad, but not really, after all, who takes the internet that seriously??
one day, in the far future, he may search for the thread, re-incarnating it, maybe someone else will.......who knows?, but for now it shall hang with the spirits of threads past.......Jimmy let go of the thread......i tear trickled down the side of his face, landing on the submerging thread, it was a symbol, it was proof, the one day, he would ressurect his thread and it would be 2ce as good as it was first time round (WTF?)
no-one was there when Jimmy let go of the thread, except maybe liam and kyle maybe even Afro-Ninja, Jimmy's arch enemy (Joke!)
for he had banned Jimmy twice for comments disclosed.......
as the carcass of the thread was so deep you could not see it, Jimmy walked off into a beautilful sunset, just to find he was walking down his own stairs.......poor Jimmy, he truley was mental, only last week had he got out of Englanda finest mental hospital, Liam then felt a pulse of paranioa, was Jimmy really Mental? Had he been associating with a madman? would he ever decide what to enter into the portal as MWP's first flash movie/game?
All Jimmy knew was, he had the power of greyskull and pikachu AND the thundercats...dont forget captain scarlet on his side.....HINT HINT liam..,,,was he mental we will most certianly never know....
this turned out to be the longest post jimmy had ever written totaling at a number of......some big number, if you wish to hear more of Jimmy's story, keep this thread going, thank you......¬_¬

Chapter Two:

fuckin thread!
DIE DIE!
......Then Jimmy pulled the carcass of the thread, covered in aligator poo and various other types of excrement and began wildy stabbing the thread.....it just would not die!
james thought to himsilf "if this was final fantasy 1, this thread would be the final boss, they who you thought you killed before!"
Liam and Klye stood next to him looking down on him, he realised there were shadows behind him, he whipped round to find them standing there, they were embarrassed they had ever let him into MWP, they put their hand on his shoulder and siad "lets go home Jimmy, lets go home......"
Jimmy knew there was something odd with that thread, he would return that night, he promised himself, and find out the mystery of the undead thread......he was dragged away kicking and screaming......he caught a glimpse of the thread smirking, he knew what he had to do......and exorcism,
that night, when Kyle and Liam were asleep, he un chained hinself form the shackles he had been placed in and snook off to the Murky Water Swamp
he took his sword as he knew he would need it......he WOULD find out the mystery, he HAD to find out the mystery,
the knew he was on the prelude to something HUGE!
he would need the help ok his U.K freinds, Liam and Kyle, he knew that they would laugh at the thought of an evil possesed thread, they would eventually join
......TO BE CONTINUED

Chapter Three:

The swamp was quiet.....too quiet, Jimmy knew there was no point even attempting to fight the thread on his own, so he went back to the house and waited until morning broke......
next morning, as Jimmy brought Breakfast in bed to both Liam and Kyle, he decided to brake the news to them
"Hey guys.....umm.......you know when you dragged me from the swamp cos i looked like a lunatic, stabbing a webpage to death?
"yeah." siad Kyle and Liam
"well thats cos its possesed" There was a moments silence.
Liam's face looked quizzical, Kyle had fell asleep and was snoring loudly....
"what?" Liam said
"The Thread, its possesed by a demon!" exclaimed Jimmy
Liam burst out laughing which in turn woke Kyle up.
"Yo, Kyle!-" said Liam
"Jimmy wreckons a webpage can become possesed!"
They both laughed even louder. Jimmy's fury built
they both said it over and over with ridiculus voices, Jimmy had had enough
"THATS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Jimmy found a frying pan and a banjo,
he trew the frying pan toward liam, who had no time to escape and was knocked out,
And Jimmy played a jolly little tune on the banjo, threw it away and then injected anesthetic into kyles arm and dragged them to the swamp.
when he got to the swamp, he found a portal, he had nothing to lose, two unconcious guys lives didnt matter to him, let alone his own.
When he jumped in with Liam and Kyle, Time warped and stretched, the teletubbies them tune played over and over.
he got spat out into a odd yet familiar world. it was newgrounds 4000bc!

To be continued....

copyright JimmyR666 2005, part of Murky Water Productions...

Sup, bitches :)

BBS Signature

Response to Murky Water Fantasy 2005-03-05 13:42:19

dont want too read it, but i will flame it anyway
ok here go's

damn that was gay!!

ok done

Response to Murky Water Fantasy 2005-03-05 13:44:06

At 3/5/05 01:42 PM, von_Pluggeleburg wrote: dont want too read it, but i will flame it anyway
ok here go's

damn that was gay!!

ok done

Seriously that story is funny as hell, read it... I dare's ya!

BBS Signature

Response to Murky Water Fantasy 2005-03-05 13:48:11

That rocked. I want more!

Response to Murky Water Fantasy 2005-03-05 13:49:21

Hi im the guy who wrote this stroy, ive decided to move the story here,
im happy answer questions,
just e-mail me at
mylittlejimmy@hotmail.com
ok?
anyway, ill post a new chapter soon

JimmyR666 is copyright of Jimmy and newgrounds probably and Murky Water

Response to Murky Water Fantasy 2005-03-05 13:50:35

At 3/5/05 01:42 PM, von_Pluggeleburg wrote: dont want too read it, but i will flame it anyway
ok here go's

damn that was gay!!

ok done

why are you posting if you didn't read it

you should. it was great.

fantastic jimmy, can't wait for the next installment

Response to Murky Water Fantasy 2005-03-05 14:04:13

At 3/5/05 02:00 PM, -KJDunwoody- wrote: $50 for another persons name to be mentioned!!

ok. Bob. do i get $50?

Response to Murky Water Fantasy 2005-03-05 14:06:13

Not bad, The story was really entertaining, im surprised murky waters never pumped out better works, with deadsims leet AS skills, hell if Kyle wasn't a member I'd join too.

Response to Murky Water Fantasy 2005-03-05 14:07:05

CHAPTER 4
"where am i???" Jimmy Muttered, Liam had just come round from his "nap" with slight concussion
"where the fuck did you bring us jimmy?" screamed Liam, all the bird like creatures scattered from the trees, a distant growl could be heard.....
Jimmy was petrified...."WHAT.THE.FUCK.IS.THERE?"he said
Both Jimmy and Liam could hear giant footsteps beating down on the hard, dry ground,
"i dunno, and i dont wanna know" liam whispered.
Jimmy's womens intuition told him he needed to gear up for a battle.
"Quick, Liam!-"he screamed over the stomping, "Find a weapon!"
"OK!" liam replied, liam scattered all over the shaking ground looking for a crowbar or a machine gun......at least a sturdy stick.........no dice, all he found was a small pebble.
the footsteps were right in front of them now, IT WAS A GOBLIN!
jimmy laughed sarcastically "oh no, a goblin!, run!".he laughed at his own jokes.....sad man.the battle began, the goblin froze, the footsteps continued....BANG! BANG! BANG!
they became overpowering to Jimmy, he fell unconious to the ground, this left it all up to liam, he had to save them all, he clutched his stone tightly and ran at the......10ft giant!
But liam was brave, he threw the rock at the giant, his aim was appauling, he aimed for one of the giants eyes and hit its crotch, the giant was aroused for a moment, before swinging his large, wooden club at Liam....He went flying, hit the ground. UNCONCIOUS.
would kyle wake up and save the bacon off of all his freinds asses, or would he suffer a worst fate than Liam find out in chapter 5 of
MURKY WATER FANTASY

copyright JimmyR666 of Murky Water Productions

Response to Murky Water Fantasy 2005-03-05 14:15:02

At 3/5/05 02:08 PM, -KJDunwoody- wrote: LOL Why do you hate me?

They hate you because you are beautiful. Tell yourself that and you'll start to believe it!

Jimmy, that was the best yet!

BBS Signature

Response to Murky Water Fantasy 2005-03-05 14:29:15

HAha, it better be continued, bum bum bum.....

Response to Murky Water Fantasy 2005-03-05 14:31:51

Response to Murky Water Fantasy 2005-03-05 14:34:52

lol funny

Response to Murky Water Fantasy 2005-03-05 14:36:03

thnk u thnk u, here comes chapter 5:

The giant bowed clumsily to itself, falling over once or twice, for once Jimmy had done something right, when he had injected Kyle with the anesthetic, Kyle had become an addict, and, he had magical powers!
Kyle woke up grumpily from his short drug hangover and saw the giant dancing around his freinds unconcious bodies, Kyle was was confused and sleepy, he didnt know what he was doing-"stay away from my freinds! you evil git!" Kyle began meditating, the giant was upset by what Kyle had said, it can understand english?, well, in this story it can so meh!
the giant charged towards Kyle with great fury just to be killed by an extremely well timed FIRAGA spell, Kyle froze, i large dark blue menu appeared over him and said SPOILS: 100 grounds gold
ITEMS: none
"so this is why people hate sprite games and rpg's" he muttered.
when the box had eventually gone away, Kyle went over to his freinds and checked out how damaged they were, "Looks pretty bad to me..." when Kyle looked at liam,
when he went to look at Jimmy, he caught a glimpse of Jimmy's eyes shutting, Jimmy had not been knocked unconcious!
"shit....."Jimmy said under his breath. "you mean you didnt faint you little!" Kyle said as if he was drunk,and angry "i....uhhhh.......guess i thought i was unconcious"Jimmy lied
"Oh yeah, and im a girl" Kyle sarcastically said
"speaking of that-" Jimmy said before Kyle interuptted "SHUT UP.i only wore that dress once ok?"Jimmy then replied "no, im pretty sure i saw you try it on every night for a month..." Kyle changed the subject "look, we gotta heal Liam, im gonna see what spells i have, whilst you make yourself useful." "How?" Jimmy asked "Just sit there and dont touch anything" kyle replied "ok......" Jimmy said
"........Dress boy......" Jimmy said under his breath.

Will we ever find out if Kyle did wear a dress? will Jimmy be Able to keep still? and will either of them stop bickering and help Liam?
Find out in the next chapter of:
MURKY WATER FANTASY

MUKRY WATER FANTASY copyright of Murky Water Productions 2005, and JimmyR666

Response to Murky Water Fantasy 2005-03-05 14:37:55

i don't know much about what's being said here, but all hail Lord Jenson, mightiest budgie on earth

he hops, too :hop hop:

Response to Murky Water Fantasy 2005-03-05 14:39:04

At 3/5/05 02:37 PM, gambit_boi wrote: i don't know much about what's being said here, but all hail Lord Jenson, mightiest budgie on earth

he hops, too :hop hop:

my religion is expanding

Response to Murky Water Fantasy 2005-03-05 14:42:20

At 3/5/05 02:39 PM, whoizzet wrote: my religion is expanding

Wow, whoizzit.. you know Jimmy (aka the script GOD!!) from school huh? Good for you... *evil laugh*

That was excellent, cant wait for the next installment!

Dress boy, you was right, severeds pic was great!

MWF > ALL

BBS Signature

Response to Murky Water Fantasy 2005-03-05 14:44:45

At 3/5/05 02:42 PM, DEADSiM2 wrote: Wow, whoizzit.. you know Jimmy (aka the script GOD!!) from school huh? Good for you... *e

You've got all these great scripters, but no artists =(

Response to Murky Water Fantasy 2005-03-05 14:45:02

ok, lets get some ratings in here now,
1=shit
2=meh
3=its ok..
4=i love it!
5=all my 5 r blong 2 this cos i worship it!

well?

Response to Murky Water Fantasy 2005-03-05 14:46:04

At 3/5/05 02:44 PM, paiste wrote: You've got all these great scripters, but no artists =(

Yeah, we have severed_fingers, he is basically our artist but he is also an excellent animator... I can draw too. I swear!

*shifty eyes*

BBS Signature

Response to Murky Water Fantasy 2005-03-05 14:46:55

actually, paiste i draw stuff aswell, and severed is part of Murky Water Productions

Response to Murky Water Fantasy 2005-03-05 14:48:04

Yeah B_M is behind all this wonderful scripting.. sure you are, all your mossing lol!!

This thing is getting better and better.

5/5 for me!

BBS Signature

Response to Murky Water Fantasy 2005-03-05 14:49:08

i am finally inspired, i will start making this.

Response to Murky Water Fantasy 2005-03-05 14:50:13

At 3/5/05 02:44 PM, paiste wrote:
At 3/5/05 02:42 PM, DEADSiM2 wrote: Wow, whoizzit.. you know Jimmy (aka the script GOD!!) from school huh? Good for you... *e
You've got all these great scripters, but no artists =(

don't worry. not part of MW, but i'm making a film (alongside with SeedyKay) to kill a certain mobile frog. we do have artist. :-)

Jimmy can do flash too. i've seen some of his work and it's great

Response to Murky Water Fantasy 2005-03-05 14:51:25

REASALSHDSODFGDCFDECDJDGCDK
REALLY?
OMFG!
klklklklklkl
u do know im only 13 ryt?

Response to Murky Water Fantasy 2005-03-05 14:52:40

At 3/5/05 02:51 PM, JimmyR666 wrote: REASALSHDSODFGDCFDECDJDGCDK
REALLY?
OMFG!
klklklklklkl
u do know im only 13 ryt?

ok, that was pretty random

Response to Murky Water Fantasy 2005-03-05 14:52:56

dang why did my post not go thru,
nae way
i think i am going to start making this

Response to Murky Water Fantasy 2005-03-05 14:54:54

can someone start making up a scipt version of this, right now it's short story, i dunno if we're gonna need a narrator , or if we're just going to show everything thru actions.

Response to Murky Water Fantasy 2005-03-05 14:55:46

LOL, when I read Kyles post i was like 'what the hell? he just said he was gonna make it!' anyway, hope it's a success (should be) I know Jimmy is quite good at flash and YES we know you are only 13. I am only 14 yet I am the best AS'er on NewGrounds. I swear. *shifty eyes*

B_M Do you want a preloader then ^o)

BBS Signature

Response to Murky Water Fantasy 2005-03-05 15:11:10

can't wait for chapter 6