00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Allthingz2020 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG vampire Empire

791,335 Views | 30,790 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

NG vampire Empire 2004-08-23 11:11:39

This is the club where all you vampire fans can discuss all the topics to do with the legacy's of vampires. You can talk about Legacy of Kain right through to Darren Shan, one of my favourite vampire books.

Me and Chefcoop shall post more information, as we wanted to set the club up first.

Regards,
Game and chefcoop

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-08-23 11:16:00

At 8/23/04 11:11 AM, Gamehippy wrote: Me and Chefcoop shall post more information, as we wanted to set the club up first.

First question is do you think we should create a vampire style profile for each member? What about breaking it down into three different clans for each aura for easy managment?

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-08-23 11:18:41

At 8/23/04 11:16 AM, Chefcoop wrote:
At 8/23/04 11:11 AM, Gamehippy wrote: Me and Chefcoop shall post more information, as we wanted to set the club up first.
First question is do you think we should create a vampire style profile for each member? What about breaking it down into three different clans for each aura for easy managment?

That does sound like a good plan.
I think there should be different styles of PP for the members, and yes, depending on there aura.

Maybe:

Light aura: Day walker
ect.

(thats was an example, but i liked it hehe:P)

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-08-23 11:20:29

wait till -snare- see this
buddy!

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-08-23 11:21:51

There is already a club for Vampires / Vampire Hunters, i suggest joinin that
Club Link

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-08-23 11:23:40

At 8/23/04 11:21 AM, -Rocketman- wrote: There is already a club for Vampires / Vampire Hunters, i suggest joinin that
Club Link

Okay, before you start flaming, spamming and posting links....

Rocketman, that link you just posted, was a 'vampire HUNTERS club' This is a vampires Empire club.

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-08-23 11:24:22

At 8/23/04 11:18 AM, Gamehippy wrote: I think there should be different styles of PP for the members, and yes, depending on there aura.

Maybe:

Light aura: Day walker
ect.

(thats was an example, but i liked it hehe:P)

The day walker idea is good, I will try and come up with names for the other auras. The next question is a rank systum yes or no? I think that a rank systum might just be a waste of time.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-08-23 11:29:04

At 8/23/04 11:23 AM, Gamehippy wrote: Okay, before you start flaming, spamming and posting links....

im not flaming, spamming anything, im making a statement with a link lol

Rocketman, that link you just posted, was a 'vampire HUNTERS club' This is a vampires Empire club.

and if u read the first post he said
Hello I am startinf this club for all those people out there who hunt and/or are vampires themselves...

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-08-23 11:31:05

The day walker idea is good, I will try and come up with names for the other auras. The next question is a rank systum yes or no? I think that a rank systum might just be a waste of time.

If we have three split up groups for auras, yes, that does mean a waste of time on the ranking system, to much time to spend on that.

Although, chefcoop, would you like to post the rules?
They could be whatever you think is necessary for a good club to conduct and follow.

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-08-23 11:39:19

At 8/23/04 11:29 AM, -Rocketman- wrote: Hello I am startinf this club for all those people out there who hunt and/or are vampires themselves...

These however is just vampies. I think that we need to create and inner circle of vampire. The three who are leading the clans and their second in commands.

The clans being :
Day walkers = light users, Day walker are surprisingly vampire who are out during the day.

Black ravens = Neutral users, Black ravens try and protect human, for the facted that they are there live stock. They know if the humans die the vampire will turn on each other.

Blood hunters = Dark users, Blood hunters are the more evil vampire who are always after humans.

Well what do you think?

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-08-23 11:46:06

At 8/23/04 11:31 AM, Gamehippy wrote: Although, chefcoop, would you like to post the rules?
They could be whatever you think is necessary for a good club to conduct and follow.

The only rules I have come uo with are:
1. No flaming
2. No spamming
3. No acting like a n00b
4. Only Gamehippy and Chefcoop can take on new members

Well that all I've got. Talk of new members I think we better get some.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-08-23 12:05:44

I think you've done a very, very good job. We will go by that.
Im a dark aura, so im a blood hunter. ^_^

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-08-23 12:12:01

At 8/23/04 12:05 PM, Gamehippy wrote: I think you've done a very, very good job. We will go by that.

As I'm neutral I will take control of the Balck ravens. Do we know a light user who wants a job? Come to think of it do we know any users who want to join?

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-08-23 12:26:06

At 8/23/04 12:12 PM, Chefcoop wrote:
At 8/23/04 12:05 PM, Gamehippy wrote: I think you've done a very, very good job. We will go by that.
As I'm neutral I will take control of the Balck ravens. Do we know a light user who wants a job? Come to think of it do we know any users who want to join?

No, i dont have any friends i know who are interested, snare probably wont join, as you two seem to be like enemies lol.

I think we shall wait for someone to requests to join, and take it from there, i will advertise this club, on the front page, one of my secrets ^_^

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-08-23 12:27:17

Who has seen the friggin cool film 'Vampires'?

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-08-23 12:29:08

At 8/23/04 12:27 PM, Plan-B wrote: Who has seen the friggin cool film 'Vampires'?

I have seen that movie.
Have you seen dusk till dawn? A brilliant movie, one of the best vampire films, EVER!

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-08-23 12:33:20

At 8/23/04 12:29 PM, Gamehippy wrote: I have seen that movie.
Have you seen dusk till dawn? A brilliant movie, one of the best vampire films, EVER!

I dunno. I saw one two days ago but I forgot the name :(...wait...I remember...it was: 'The forsaken'

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-08-23 12:57:34

At 8/23/04 12:33 PM, Plan-B wrote:
At 8/23/04 12:29 PM, Gamehippy wrote: I have seen that movie.
I dunno. I saw one two days ago but I forgot the name :(...wait...I remember...it was: 'The forsaken'

That is one i have never seen, but i have seen the 'underworld' im just waiting for the makers to create a game version, that'll be good.

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-08-23 13:05:41

At 8/23/04 12:57 PM, Gamehippy wrote: That is one i have never seen, but i have seen the 'underworld' im just waiting for the makers to create a game version, that'll be good.

Yeah, for sure

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-08-23 14:09:38

i'll join! hi game, i havn't see you for a long time. i'll be dark aura, (meaning: blood hunter) can i be like second in charge type thingy. i saw underworld and it's one of my favourite films for alot of reasons like

1. lots of violence
2. it's different as in, the main people aren't human
3. it's not senseless killing, which gets boring after 20 mins.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-08-23 14:13:56

At 8/23/04 02:09 PM, lost_chances wrote: i'll join! hi game, i havn't see you for a long time. i'll be dark aura, (meaning: blood hunter) can i be like second in charge type thingy. i saw underworld and it's one of my favourite films for alot of reasons like

1. lots of violence
2. it's different as in, the main people aren't human
3. it's not senseless killing, which gets boring after 20 mins.

Nice to see your reveiws, and also, yes its nice to see you again (click my sig) you cant be second in charge, becasue there is no such thing. lol.

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-08-23 14:24:48

i have to admit i have an interest in vampires, but mainly in an evil defeating kind of way.
Dusk till dawn is one of the greatest vampire films of all time, and its directed by the spy kids director, who would of known!
Underworld however, is not, kate becensale (however you spell her name) cant act to save her life. The actual story had a lot of promise but if you ask me (which you didnt but im telling you anyway) could have been 20x better

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-08-23 15:09:16

At 8/23/04 02:13 PM, Gamehippy wrote:
At 8/23/04 02:09 PM, lost_chances wrote: i'll join! hi game, i havn't see you for a long time. i'll be dark aura, (meaning: blood hunter) can i be like second in charge type thingy.
you cant be second in charge, becasue there is no such thing. lol.

He mean second in command of the blood hunter. Each clan has to have a second in command in case the lead is on hoilday or something.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-08-23 15:12:14

At 8/23/04 02:24 PM, robowing wrote: i have to admit i have an interest in vampires, but mainly in an evil defeating kind of way.

So do you want to join or want? Gamehippy and myself my put you incharge of the Day walkers if you join.

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-08-23 15:24:06

At 8/23/04 03:09 PM, Chefcoop wrote: He mean second in command of the blood hunter.

yeah, that is what i meant

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-08-23 16:01:25

At 8/23/04 03:24 PM, lost_chances wrote:
At 8/23/04 03:09 PM, Chefcoop wrote: He mean second in command of the blood hunter.
yeah, that is what i meant

Okay, you do you want to be second in comand of the blood hunters?

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-08-23 16:04:30

At 8/23/04 02:24 PM, robowing wrote: i have to admit i have an interest in vampires, but mainly in an evil defeating kind of way.

Vampires....Evil....defeat...it all blends in my friend, you can get more pure than the devil itself....

Dusk till dawn is one of the greatest vampire films of all time, and its directed by the spy kids director, who would of known!

Not me, i didnt know, so, thats something i learnt, and yes, i love dusk till dawn, a brilliant movie.

Underworld however, is not, kate becensale (however you spell her name) cant act to save her life.

Hmmi thought she did quite well for her first movie ( i think it was her first anyway)

The actual story had a lot of promise but if you ask me (which you didnt but im telling you anyway) could have been 20x better

Yes, every movie can be improved one way or another.

So, do you want to join? You will be in charge of the day walkers, as you are a light aura.

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-08-23 16:23:59

At 8/23/04 04:01 PM, Gamehippy wrote: Okay, you do you want to be second in comand of the blood hunters?

yeah, that would be really cool if you do thanks

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-08-23 16:36:34

May I join?

Response to NG vampire Empire 2004-08-23 16:45:18

At 8/23/04 04:36 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: May I join?

Yes you may. you are an official day walker.

BBS Signature