00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BWWAA-LORD-OF-DUCKS just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods

100,629 Views | 1,325 Replies

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-05 08:15:01

At 10/5/04 07:33 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:
At 10/5/04 04:35 AM, RedCircle wrote:
Glad you all like the lists, but your gonna love what I am about to do. Heck, it might even piss some people off...who knows???
Ooh, im gonna tell them hahaha, yeah its a pretty sweet idea Mike, just dont work yourself too hard now you hear.

What do you know that I (and probably everyone else) don't? Nice job on the list by the way (not you SCD, you don't have a list :P Wait... Neither do I. Damn).

*mysterious-ness* <.< >.>

Well now that I know it's a sweet idea that might piss people off, the -ness is gone, but I can't think of what it could be. It will be interesting though.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-05 09:31:15

At 10/5/04 04:35 AM, RedCircle wrote:
At 10/4/04 08:32 AM, TheRotArm wrote: /me = not a member. >_<
Well, hold you horses until tomorrow Rot. You may be in for a "little" surprise.

A surprise, eh? What would that be? :P

Help, I'm trapped inside this guy's signature!

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-05 17:32:19

Thanks for the update Red, it's always interesting to read and compare.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-05 17:40:54

Nice, i gained a spot on the list.

Looking at the list, it's really only our crazy b/ping antics that give us the edge over the mods.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-05 17:55:53

At 10/5/04 05:40 PM, leeboy105 wrote: Nice, i gained a spot on the list.

Looking at the list, it's really only our crazy b/ping antics that give us the edge over the mods.

I was just noticing that myself leeboy. The mods have a few heavy hitters in their voting department (gfox being a double agent), but for the most part they've slowed to a crawl. If you peruse the list again you'll realize it's gonna come down to our points vs. their posts. Oh the irony...

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-05 19:54:09

At 10/5/04 08:15 AM, Qwoxyl wrote:
What do you know that I (and probably everyone else) don't?

Quite alot actually, so dont be obtuse now MrX :)

Well now that I know it's a sweet idea that might piss people off, the -ness is gone, but I can't think of what it could be. It will be interesting though.

Ooh what can it be, i know but your just guessing old bean, but guessing is fun.

At 10/5/04 05:55 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote:
If you peruse the list again you'll realize it's gonna come down to our points vs. their posts. Oh the irony...

Hahahaha, thats sweet, yet another thing to rub in their faces :)

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-06 04:21:04

Well, here is the new list!

I have decided, along with a few others, that we should have a "Current Regulars List" here in the Wi/HT forum. The Wi/Ht MembersList has only a few users who actively participate in this forum. It is an exclusive "Club" to be in, but unfortunately, it does not reflect the current regulars that are here now.

So with that in mind. This new list shows the current users who actively participate in this forum daily. We should all be members of the Wi/Ht club, but unfortunately, Spancker just never shows up anymore. I f you notice, we do all the time. We help out n00bs and others who need help not only in games, but in NG , and sometimes in real life. The people on this list are but an elite few who qualify. There are more out there, but a new member shall be elected on the first day of every month. We start off with 11 elite users.

If you are not listed, then your chances of becoming a member will increase only if you post with quality, not quantity. Also, you need to be a regular here.

So...without further ado, I present:

The C list: The Regulars List!

Rank | Exp : Reviews : Blam/Save : Posts :: TOTALS || Username
----------------------------------------------------------------------
#01 | 11918 : _2464 : 21200 : _1488 :: _37070 || YoinK_VineS
#02 | _3830 : __322 : 14489 : _5931 :: _24572 || Baron_Von_Bad_Guy
#03 | _2340 : __192 : 10988 : _9573 :: _23093 || Pure_LionHeart
#04 | _4175 : _1000 : 12903 : _2397 :: _20475 || carmelhadinosaur
#05 | _1690 : __235 : 11729 : _4208 :: _17862 || BonusStage
#06 | _3245 : _2894 : _7216 : _4436 :: _17791 || j00bie
#07 | _3360 : __138 : _2455 : _8624 :: _14577 || Slightly_Crazy_Dude
#08 | _3460 : __336 : _5246 : _1035 :: _10077 || RedCircle
#09 | _2285 : ___31 : _5228 : __890 :: __8434 || ShittyKitty
#10 | _1020 : ___53 : _3238 : _1730 :: __6041 || --delteated--
#11 | _1720 : ___44 : __145 : _1147 :: __3056 || TheRotArm

#__ | _3549 : __701 : _8622 : _3769 :: _16641 || AVERAGES

#__ | 39043 : _7709 : 94837 : 41459 :: 183048 || TOTALS

We have a lot of work to do to rival the Wi/Ht Members and Mods, but with a little bit of determination, we can prevail!

Good luck ^_^

The next "election" will be held on the 31st of this month. All votes need to be sent to my e-mail before the 31st, and the winner will be announced on the first day of the next month.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-06 04:30:49

I just want to say before a few people get their feathers ruffled, that these people who are in the Regulars List by default cannot be on the Wi/Ht MemberList or Mods. In the future, it can happen, but not starting off. I would rather add people who aren't on both A and B lists, but, as I said, anything can happen.

"Sorry folks!" -Marty Moose (from National Lampoons Vacation)

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-06 04:40:19

At 10/6/04 04:30 AM, RedCircle wrote: I just want to say before a few people get their feathers ruffled, that these people who are in the Regulars List by default cannot be on the Wi/Ht MemberList or Mods. In the future, it can happen, but not starting off. I would rather add people who aren't on both A and B lists, but, as I said, anything can happen.

Well it was sort of unexpected, but it is nice to the regulars who aren't mods or members. However, in the future, you'll probably have to add more people if you don't want list C to be a few hundred thousand behind.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-06 07:30:29

Sweet list Red, not bad at all. Ranked #7 huh, must do better i think, theres alot of hard work to be done to even consider catching the mods or the Wi/Ht members, but in the long run its plausible :)

Was this what you expected X ? If not what did you think it was gonna be ?

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-06 16:43:36

this is ver very interesting..nice job : )

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-06 16:51:49

The regulars list.. *cough*

No mazza, marcus, trix, ramagi, rage, etc.... You missed between 5 to 10 regulars.

More like The imcomplete list.

Your first two lists are fine but your regulars list is obviously not complete and I'm NOT trying to add myself on it. I didn't start posting before the middle of September so I don't deserve to be there. It's not like anyone here knows me.

Please, next time just add all the people that deserve it. I even helped you because I named a few.

Waiting for a bashing reply (no surprise there :D) and more names on the next list because yoou will probably consider my comment.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-06 17:08:32

At 10/6/04 04:51 PM, EKRegulus wrote: The regulars list.. *cough*

No mazza, marcus, trix, ramagi, rage, etc.... You missed between 5 to 10 regulars.

More like The imcomplete list.

Your first two lists are fine but your regulars list is obviously not complete and I'm NOT trying to add myself on it. I didn't start posting before the middle of September so I don't deserve to be there. It's not like anyone here knows me.

Please, next time just add all the people that deserve it. I even helped you because I named a few.

See, that's the thing: this is a very subjective thing, so having one person create the initial list can be a little slanted. That's why there's monthly elections to add people to the list, so that people like the ones aforementioned can be added. At that point, there are multiple voices that have a say in who is added and who isn't, so it's not just one person trying to pick the "best of the best". RC can only go so far, ya know.

Waiting for a bashing reply (no surprise there :D) and more names on the next list because yoou will probably consider my comment.

Heh, hammer time! (inside joke with RedCircle)

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-06 17:17:11

At 10/6/04 05:08 PM, ShittyKitty wrote: See, that's the thing: this is a very subjective thing, so having one person create the initial list can be a little slanted. That's why there's monthly elections to add people to the list, so that people like the ones aforementioned can be added. At that point, there are multiple voices that have a say in who is added and who isn't, so it's not just one person trying to pick the "best of the best". RC can only go so far, ya know.

I understand that he made the list and he could forget some regulars. He could decide that someone isn't posting regularly enough to be there or he could just omit people that he hates (that would be sad).
That's why that list is suppose to be formed by more than just one person and then someone will take care of the updates.

This list doesn't need elections, it's not a private club. It's a regular list, a list for people that post regularly in this section of the forum. It's really not like the members' list.

uh oh I thought redcircle would answer me and I don't really know him but I know that sometimes he types bashing replies.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-06 17:28:00

At 10/6/04 05:17 PM, EKRegulus wrote: I understand that he made the list and he could forget some regulars.

Well, I don't know everyone, so yes there are people who aren't on the initial list. I have talked to SK, SCD, and j00b and gathered some names that will be potential candidates. We pretty much covered almost everyone who has this forum as their "home".

He could decide that someone isn't posting regularly enough to be there or he could just omit people that he hates (that would be sad).

I actually don't hate anyone. I am really glad that I can say that. There are a few people in General who I don't care for, but I don't have to worry about that. It still won't effect my judgement.

That's why that list is suppose to be formed by more than just one person and then someone will take care of the updates.

Well, I will be taking care of updates. And I did talk to a few people about it before I made the list. It was not just my decision.

This list doesn't need elections, it's not a private club. It's a regular list, a list for people that post regularly in this section of the forum. It's really not like the members' list.

Well, it is and it isn't a private club. It dictates the current people who are part of our community. I don't want it to get out of control for two reasons, #1. Updates would be a bitch if everyone and their brother wanted to be a part of the Regs List and #2. Because only a handful of people actually deserve to be mentioned. You were definitely considered by none other than myself, and I am sure you will be included soon enough. I just wanted to start out with around 10 people. It is 11 now, and it will be 12 in Nov. It will include the people you mentioned above, just some of those people were too new at posting here to be added to the first update. Sorry.

Can't touch this!

uh oh I thought redcircle would answer me and I don't really know him but I know that sometimes he types bashing replies.

BASH BASH.

Seriously, I am not mean, I am just determined. ^_^ Thanks for your input.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-06 17:39:13

At 10/6/04 05:28 PM, RedCircle wrote: BASH BASH.

Seriously, I am not mean, I am just determined. ^_^ Thanks for your input.

That's right, 'cuz I'm the mean one. I revel in the joys of the arts of n00b bashing and n00b flaming. However, I was feeling nice, and you're not my typical prey.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-06 17:39:37

At 10/6/04 05:28 PM, RedCircle wrote: Well, I don't know everyone, so yes there are people who aren't on the initial list. I have talked to SK, SCD, and j00b and gathered some names that will be potential candidates. We pretty much covered almost everyone who has this forum as their "home".

I named on few on one of my previous posts, those are good candidates that you should consider on your next list. Except those ones, you almost covered everyone. We probably both forgot 1 or 2 regulars.

I actually don't hate anyone. I am really glad that I can say that. There are a few people in General who I don't care for, but I don't have to worry about that. It still won't effect my judgement.

Glad to hear that you aren't as bad as I thought. Maybe I shouldn't judge people before I start knowing them.

Well, I will be taking care of updates. And I did talk to a few people about it before I made the list. It was not just my decision.

No reply to that one <--- .. oh wait :D

Well, it is and it isn't a private club. It dictates the current people who are part of our community. I don't want it to get out of control for two reasons, #1. Updates would be a bitch if everyone and their brother wanted to be a part of the Regs List and #2. Because only a handful of people actually deserve to be mentioned. You were definitely considered by none other than myself, and I am sure you will be included soon enough. I just wanted to start out with around 10 people. It is 11 now, and it will be 12 in Nov. It will include the people you mentioned above, just some of those people were too new at posting here to be added to the first update. Sorry.

Ya, it shouldn't become a mess. You are right about that one. Once again, you didn't read my first post on this page. I stated that I'm NOT asking for a spot because I don't deserve it.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-07 06:41:48

Man all this bullshit talk about people not being on the list and who is. Lets put it this way, did Gfox, Dobio and D0GMA get everything right the very first time they tried it ? No i think thats obvious. Im sure in the next couple of weeks there will be a few more submissions, because its blatanty obvious we need all the help we can get trying to catch the mods and Wi/Ht members.

It did however take my powers of persuasion to get the Baron on the list ;)

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-07 06:53:29

At 10/7/04 06:41 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Man all this bullshit talk about people not being on the list and who is. Lets put it this way, did Gfox, Dobio and D0GMA get everything right the very first time they tried it ? No i think thats obvious. Im sure in the next couple of weeks there will be a few more submissions, because its blatanty obvious we need all the help we can get trying to catch the mods and Wi/Ht members.

It did however take my powers of persuasion to get the Baron on the list ;)

Yes.... bullshit talk... I just said that the list wasn't complete and I named a few guys that he didn't consider. I helped more than anything else.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-07 07:01:18

At 10/7/04 06:53 AM, EKRegulus wrote:
Yes.... bullshit talk... I just said that the list wasn't complete and I named a few guys that he didn't consider. I helped more than anything else.

Ok, i wasnt aiming this at any particular person mate, but you seem to think i have, if its offended you im sorry but its all true. I know you helped, alot more than anyone ese i might add aswell but everything has to be worked at over time, it cant all be great like the rest of the lists at the first attempt.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-07 10:52:01

And I thought I was a regular. Well, if you consider me like one, add me on list C ! It could help it a little.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-07 14:01:44

Nice list(s) Red Circle, they are all very interesting. but I couldn't help to notice that the Regular list is obviously at disadvantage against both the Mod and Wi/Ht list... IOW, I'd like to nominate myself to be in future updates of the regular list. :)

Need help on beating Alkie Kong 2, brutal mode? click here.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-07 17:03:51

Huh, just now noticing this list. I saw it and thought it was just some one-time thing. Oh well, next time i'll pay more attention. Good work, RedCircle!

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-07 18:25:17

Well not to be an arsehole, but i think we should nominate more than one person to join the lists, its quite obvious there are alot of people missing, so maybe a few more added bringing us up to about 15/16 woud be good. Its just a suggestion so dont take it to hard old bean :)

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-07 19:23:39

At 10/7/04 06:25 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Well not to be an arsehole, but i think we should nominate more than one person to join the lists, its quite obvious there are alot of people missing, so maybe a few more added bringing us up to about 15/16 woud be good.

Ha, I have made up a list of potentials that I will be e-mailing to all the regs in an hour. It consists of about 15-20 people that are good candidates.

Its just a suggestion so dont take it to hard old bean :)

OLD BEAN!?!?! Hahaha, I am liking you more and more SCD ^_^

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-07 19:38:44

At 10/7/04 07:23 PM, RedCircle wrote:
Its just a suggestion so dont take it to hard old bean :)

and you loving sdc more and more

LSD!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-07 19:44:49

At 10/7/04 07:23 PM, RedCircle wrote:
Ha, I have made up a list of potentials that I will be e-mailing to all the regs in an hour. It consists of about 15-20 people that are good candidates.

Sounds good, but i wont reply till tommorow morning, its too early in the morning 1pm here, so im going to read a few chapters of my book then sleep.

Ofcourse you are, everyone loves SCD, not sdc like the guy above said :P

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-07 19:45:37

At 10/7/04 07:38 PM, Salvador-Dali-Clock wrote:
At 10/7/04 07:23 PM, RedCircle wrote: I am liking you more and more SCD ^_^
and you loving sdc more and more

SCD and SDC? Twins? OMG O.O

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-07 20:00:43

At 10/7/04 07:45 PM, RedCircle wrote:

Hahahaha, thats kinda strange, he is only 15 points ahead of me in the experience race, though i dont know for the life of me were he got the extra five from. But its prolly from his sign up.

My original twin was One_Crazy)Lemming, he was a great laugh, but some BITCH made his life hell.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2004-10-07 21:12:27

At 10/7/04 08:00 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:
At 10/7/04 07:45 PM, RedCircle wrote:
Hahahaha, thats kinda strange, he is only 15 points ahead of me in the experience race, though i dont know for the life of me were he got the extra five from. But its prolly from his sign up.

abck in 2002 or something i don't rmemeber, i am 5 behind unsterblich

My original twin was One_Crazy)Lemming, he was a great laugh, but some BITCH made his life hell.

he was awsome, but he left

LSD!

BBS Signature