00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc)

81,276 Views | 2,668 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-10 04:55:41

OK, this club is for anyone who is a fan of anything on NG.
You may join if you like flash, audio, games etc, things on NG.
This is a club that is for anybody who wishes to talk about anything on NG in a friendly enviroment, suppose you saw -Knox- revolutions, and you didnt wanna make a whole topic on it, then come here and and post the best new flash you want to talk about, as if you were going to phone your friend about it.

Also, talk about audio in the audio portal, your fave artists, and you can ask if anyone knows of any music that they can use for there flash and other questions.

You can also talk about the BBS, like new topics that you have made, and news like someone dying..........................or things like the muffin clan being locked.

Basically, to shorten the description, it is a club for anyone to talk about anything NG related. Plus it will help keep the spam away, if you post here instead of making a topic it would help NG to not have so much stuff on there banfwidth.

Just ask to join, and well start a discussion, and i might make my own NG fan forum with sections on NG games, animations, audio etc, and if you join early you could be a mod/admin, its always best to join clubs that you think have potential!!

PS:this club may appear to have been done before, but the actual topics you may have seen are not the same as this, more like Tom Fulp fan clubs and audio portal fan clubs etc.

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-10 06:06:45

I will join, but only if you give me 3 pieces of a camels ear, and some bull testostorone, j/kslol. sure, I'll join, why not couldn't hurt. So my fav thing on ng's is ng's ahahahaha.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-10 06:09:33

At 7/10/04 06:06 AM, wazup190 wrote: I will join, but only if you give me 3 pieces of a camels ear, and some bull testostorone, j/kslol. sure, I'll join, why not couldn't hurt. So my fav thing on ng's is ng's ahahahaha.

Well, your in, alright wazup! What is your oppinian of the almighty -Knox-, and have you seen his -Knox- revolutions yet, its really hilarious, trust me!
Your #2!

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-10 06:09:58

At 7/10/04 06:06 AM, wazup190 wrote: I will join, but only if you give me 3 pieces of a camels ear, and some bull testostorone, j/kslol. sure, I'll join, why not couldn't hurt. So my fav thing on ng's is ng's ahahahaha.

Snare, your my bud n all. And im gonna try and help you out and say this prolly nicer then anyone is gonna say it, but, its already been done.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=79384

If this doesn't get locked, ill join!

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-10 06:12:22

At 7/10/04 06:09 AM, -snare- wrote: Well, your in, alright wazup! What is your oppinian of the almighty -Knox-, and have you seen his -Knox- revolutions yet, its really hilarious, trust me!
Your #2!

Yes i've seen the new knox film, he's ok. But I personally dont like claymations. O and CMT you cant get lcoked for remaking a topic, it happens all the time. and sanre dont you have another club?

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-10 06:14:29

At 7/10/04 06:09 AM, Call-Me-Thunder wrote:

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=79384

If this doesn't get locked, ill join!

Like i said, its not like this one, this is a fan club of NG, but it is to talk about the things on it, not like that one, which is a club of people who are a fan of NG, get it?

If you do then join now!

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-10 06:15:22

At 7/10/04 06:12 AM, wazup190 wrote:
At 7/10/04 06:09 AM, -snare- wrote: Well, your in, alright wazup! What is your oppinian of the almighty -Knox-, and have you seen his -Knox- revolutions yet, its really hilarious, trust me!
Your #2!
Yes i've seen the new knox film, he's ok. But I personally dont like claymations. O and CMT you cant get lcoked for remaking a topic, it happens all the time. and sanre dont you have another club?

Alright, i didnt know for sure, sure dude, I will join with you. I think its great the idea of this fan club, i just hope no one comes and like shit talks us for remaking a topic, ive seen that, i know that much.

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-10 06:20:25

OK then
#1-snare-
#2:wazup190
#3:CMT
And you can pick a character to be for fun, me, ill be the clown from madness!

So
#1:-snare-_madness clown

Oh, and i know what your talking about wazup, and also, i know about the claymation thing you said.

Well, wazup, what did you vote on -Knox- revolutions?

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-10 06:27:06

At 7/10/04 06:20 AM, -snare- wrote: OK then
#1-snare-
#2:wazup190
#3:CMT
And you can pick a character to be for fun, me, ill be the clown from madness!

So
#1:-snare-_madness clown

Oh, and i know what your talking about wazup, and also, i know about the claymation thing you said.

Well, wazup, what did you vote on -Knox- revolutions?

Im ready from Readys voyage, that movie is like the best movie on NG I think. It was so heart felt, and made me feel good.

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-10 06:30:42

At 7/10/04 06:27 AM, Call-Me-Thunder wrote:

Im ready from Readys voyage, that movie is like the best movie on NG I think. It was so heart felt, and made me feel good.

I think madness apothesis is the best, glass of water, and 40 others..............................

Well, which character do you want to be?
Do you like -Knox-?
Or claymation?

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-10 07:29:35

can i join i like postin in general the best!

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-10 07:35:30

At 7/10/04 07:29 AM, blitzkid67 wrote: can i join i like postin in general the best!

Yes, your #4, and whats your fave flash author, i would advise putting some more faves on your profile, it will make your profile look better!

The flash portal is doing great, lots of green and blue lately, but there is loads still in judegement........................

The top 50's top 15!
1. Final Fantasy A+
2. Madness Apotheosis
3. Xombie: Chapter 4
4. Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE
5. Balloon Duel
6. F E A R
7. The Battlefield IV
8. There she is!!!
9. Bitey of Brackenwood
10. Xombie: Chapter 3
11. FF7: About Random Battles
12. hitchHiker: part Two
13. Alloy: Arena
14. Decline of Video Gaming
15. The Matrix Has You.
I think that madness apothesis should be NO1, and tommorow madness apothesis will be NO1, but well just have to wait & see.

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-10 10:17:36

ok ill try

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-10 11:24:22

Your #2!

Snare howmany clubs have you made now haha...

KNOX haha Overrated, he is ok but his success is more about his popularity, Clayfight is a decent clay animater who gets underrated in the mix...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-10 12:10:20

At 7/10/04 11:24 AM, -LoveKills- wrote:
Your #2!
Snare howmany clubs have you made now haha...

Actually, i havent made that many, its just it "seems" like i do.......................................

KNOX haha Overrated, he is ok but his success is more about his popularity, Clayfight is a decent clay animater who gets underrated in the mix...

Fine, except for the fact that you think -Knox- is overated and you think Clayfight is underated..........................hehe

~X~

<~S~>

Hehe.
So, do you wanna join?

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-10 12:14:09

I'll join. I'm a fan of NGs, and.. death.

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-10 12:18:56

At 7/10/04 12:14 PM, RaindropsRed wrote: I'll join. I'm a fan of NGs, and.. death.

Yep you are in!
#5!
And i see your fave of faves is the king of the portal -Knox-, just like me!!
Whats your fave -Knox- movie?
Do you like madness apothesis?
death, madness, hey, get it?

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-10 12:50:06

At 7/10/04 12:47 PM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote: sure i LOVE ng.... big fan...

i see everybody is a fan of KNOX... heres all of them:
Here :)

I used to be an important member of the old forums, but they changed it all, so i am not anymore, so you wanna join?
number 6 is yours if you want to take it.
So whats your fave -Knox- movie?
Mine is glass of water!!

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-10 12:53:21

At 7/10/04 12:10 PM, -snare- wrote:
~X~
<~S~>

Hehe.
So, do you wanna join?

Heh im not sure yet, i seem to be outnumbered by KNOX lovers heh...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-10 12:55:31

At 7/10/04 12:53 PM, -LoveKills- wrote: Heh im not sure yet, i seem to be outnumbered by KNOX lovers heh...
~X~

I'm definetly not a Knox lover, I dont really like claymations, or dubbings. I like films like that new fear one, it's friggen awsome, has anyone else seen it, it has the best graphics I ever seen on a ng film.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-10 13:01:09

what about the flash crew?

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-10 13:03:10

At 7/10/04 01:01 PM, AC500BELOW wrote: what about the flash crew?

what about it? this is for people who have a favorite anything on newgrounds, favorite film, favorite author, favorite mod... whatever anything like that.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-10 13:05:24

They're all pretty good. My -favorite- of his is probably Knox terminator 2 2 or something. Its the one where he 'breaks' the car. I couldn't stop laughing.

I've seen them all, and I have to admit they're cool
But I aim for flash with plots, I guess.
Pustota is amazing, you should watch it.
Its number one in my flash choices.
I like the xiao xiao series you want hardcore brutality.

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-10 15:24:42

Reply time!

At 7/10/04 10:17 AM, blitzkid67 wrote: ok ill try

Well keep posting then, but make them at least a linne longer because we don't want spammers, thanks.

At 7/10/04 12:53 PM, -LoveKills- wrote: Heh im not sure yet, i seem to be outnumbered by KNOX lovers heh...
~X~

Yeah, well join and then you can change the topic to suit you, like make everyone talk about someone else, anything NG realted will do.
<-$n@r3->

At 7/10/04 12:55 PM, wazup190 wrote: I'm definetly not a Knox lover, I dont really like claymations, or dubbings.

But why?
Why dont you like them and what is your problem with them?!?
Joke, i already know.
Well, fear was to scary so i clicked it off.

At 7/10/04 01:01 PM, AC500BELOW wrote: what about the flash crew?

Huh, what flash crew, i dont remember no flash crew, what, go away.

At 7/10/04 01:05 PM, RaindropsRed wrote:
They're all pretty good. My -favorite- of his is probably Knox terminator 2 2

I love them all too!
They're great, whats your fave bit in the entire dubbing flash collection?

I've seen them all, and I have to admit they're cool
But I aim for flash with plots, I guess.

Kill the sheriff is a good plot........................

I like the xiao xiao series you want hardcore brutality.

I love sticks too!

At 7/10/04 01:21 PM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote:
At 7/10/04 12:50 PM, -snare- wrote:
At 7/10/04 12:47 PM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote:
6? hell yeah thats my lucky number :)

Well, thats your number!

my favorite knox is The Matrix 3

Thats great too!!!!!
-Knox- revolutions is amazing though, so funny!
Members list:
Order of joining-alias
#1_-snare-
#2-wazup190
#3-Call_Me_Thunder
#4-blitzkid67
#5-RaindropsRed
#6-CuteAndFuzzy
#7_(reserved for -LoveKills- if wishes to join)
#8-(reserved for AC5000below if wishes to join)
Leaders:-snare-,wazup190,CMT (for the moment, the quicker you join the more likely t=you can be a leader in the furure, so join now!)
No spaces to reduce the characters sorry.

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-11 01:45:07

may i please join snare?

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-11 02:09:26

If your all truly loyal to NGs
You'll stop the Racism.
Click
Join now.

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-11 02:34:58

At 7/11/04 01:45 AM, The_Weaponmaster wrote: may i please join snare?

Only if you dont spam, give your oppinian of -Knox- to start off, and you are member 9, or 7 if ~X~ or AC dont reply.

Should we have a competition, maybe a balloon deul character compo, or Punk_O_Matic song, or has anyone else got an idea of what we can talk about?

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-11 09:55:50

At 7/11/04 02:34 AM, -snare- wrote: Should we have a competition, maybe a balloon deul character compo, or Punk_O_Matic song, or has anyone else got an idea of what we can talk about?

Punk_O_matic contest sonuds good, I'll whoop you all though, I've spent hours on that game before.
O and BTW snare, if you want your club to keep going, ask questions at the end of all your posts, so that everyone has something to reply to. if they have nothing to reply to, they wont reply. P.S. did you deal with your explosive diehrea?

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-11 11:48:56

2nd page!!!
TNGFC Update!!!!
Members:
Order of joining-alias
#1_-snare-<leader
#2-wazup190<leader
#3-Call_Me_Thunder
#4-blitzkid67
#5-RaindropsRed
#6-CuteAndFuzzy
#9-The_Weaponmaster(if he posts again)

NG competition 1
Punk-O-Matic

The best song wins, everyone vote on someone elses one that you think is the best!!

Check out:
GAMECUBICLE:_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL_!

Ill add other stuff to this news topic, but post ideas and stuff, and tell me what you think of this news.

Join in the competition, and anyone who wishes to join, well, join!!
Let's see....................Whats everones fave type of animation then?
Claymation?

Response to The Ng Fan Club (Tngfc) 2004-07-11 11:53:59

At 7/11/04 11:48 AM, -snare- wrote: 2nd page!!!
TNGFC Update!!!!
Members:
Order of joining-alias
#1_-snare-<leader
#2-wazup190<leader
#3-Call_Me_Thunder
#4-blitzkid67 hehe thats me
#5-RaindropsRed
#6-CuteAndFuzzy
#9-The_Weaponmaster(if he posts again)

hey so -snare- u know like u and wazup and am 4# intsead of havin numbers u should have ranks like ng army and ngdd.