Credits & Info
- File Info
- 1.6 MB
- 1 min 25 sec
- 4.08 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.08 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 5,505 Plays | 451 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Easy Listening - Classical
something that popped into my mind while climbing stairs of a hospital
edit may 21 2008- After reading some reviews here, i think i should write some explanations about this tune.
Is an old project, the melody popped into my mind in the summer of 2003 when i was taking care of my ex wife. I was climbing the stairs to her room after i found out that she have cancer, so, i guess that's why this is not really a happy song ...
I stayed with this tune in my mind for one year, i was busy with other things, not having time and will do make music.
Thanx for listening, i hope the story will not make you too sad.
As one of the reviews say "now you've made me afraid of walking up hospital stairsl" , well, i hope you'll never have to.
Stay healthy and happy (also rich if you can).