Mixing vocals. Those clean vocals are mine. Hopefully you'll be able to hear this song in a greater capacity in the future.
I've had a few people asking me about what I'm using for this:
- I have a Schecter with strings that haven't been changed in ages.
- It can't handle the tunings you hear.
- It's all studio magic (A lot of comping, pitch shifting and auto tune).
- The bass you hear is the guitar, just pitched down an octave. (Comp, pitch shift and auto tune).
- I drown everything in Pod Farm. Compression and limiters are my friend.
- The drums are the Time Traveller kit by Chango Studios. There is a bit of tuning done with Kontakt's in built tuner, and then it goes through your typical EQ and compression.