Credits & Info
- File Info
- 1.7 MB
- 1 min 53 sec
- 5.00 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
Well, well, well.
This is one of my weirder compositions, considering it's only for the piano. I don't really know what genre this is. It's another one of the songs I made sometime last year :p
I wouldn't necessarily say that this is a very good composition, but it certainly doesn't suck. Its just that it doesn't really go anywhere; all the transitions are random and not tought through, and there is no real intent behind the song. The only thing keeping this together is that left hand that plays similar things every now and then.
That is also why the songs name is "Jumpy". The left hand is a bit jumpy when you play this, and the song jumps between different parts without really giving a **** :D
I actually still remember how to play this, so the recording is actually quite new. (You can check out the old recording by clicking this link). Still, it's not that good a recording... There's even a bit of clipping at one point (can you find it >:)? ).
Also, my recording settings were a bit off today, and I'm too lazy to fix some of the issues. Oh well, oh well :)
For some odd reason I'm still quite fond of this little song. Why don't you say what you think of it as well, in the form of a review ;)
- Some extra reverb added with Cubase, and UpStereo is used for a slight soundboost :'D
- Oh, and almost forgot: The piano I used is my Yamaha Clavinova CLP - 230 XD