Note that I did this in about 45 minutes (stupidest idea ever, yeah yeah)... I was going to start earlier, but I was stupid and got lost doing other things... then I looked at the clock and saw it was 11:15. I still put as much love as I could in it... especially the harp part in the opening. I wrote it based on the chords in the original piece, but with about half the tempo and a calmer mood.
There's an export glitch in the start with some misbehaving reverb... I've been trying to fix that for the past half-hour to no avail (stupid 32-bit program being stupid). I'll fix that tomorrow (I promise, no changes to the composition!).