Credits & Info
- File Info
- 2.7 MB
- 2 min 55 sec
- 4.53 / 5.00
You might also enjoy:
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
Written for MAC13. This song tells a story.
First 10 seconds: sunrise
First minute: Exposition, your hometown.
At about 1:10 bad things happen.
The rest is an 8 bit adventure to set things right!
Thanks to the MAC13 for pushing me to work really hard on this. And good luck to everyone else :-)
It's not chipstep, but it is chip, so it's closer to chipstep than videogame.
1. My best song.
2. Featuring chords and time signatures!
3. Wow I worked REALLY hard on that. By the end I was feeling really exhausted from hearing those melodies so many times. I still think they're pretty good though.
4. i really tried to make *every single part of the song* perfect.
5. The tempo never changes! It sure seems like it does though.