Credits & Info
- File Info
- 7.9 MB
- 4 min 19 sec
- 4.59 / 5.00
Heard in 2 Entries!
View all submissions featuring this audio file.
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.59 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 4,150 Plays | 422 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Metal, Rock - Heavy Metal
Support the 24 track metal album ''Power Suite'' containing Mecha Soul: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/danjohansen4
This is another Anime-inspired tune I suddenly felt the urge to make.
The concept I had in mind for this track was ''anime-opening'' for a show about a advanced created mecha, using a dead genius scientist's human DNA in order to have the power of machine and the power to think with the compassion and complexity of a person.
As the show progresses, the mecha remembers who he is and starts disagreeing with the missions he is being sent out on and breaks free from the company he is ''working for'' and starts his own organization and does things his own way.