Credits & Info
- File Info
- 4.3 MB
- 3 min 7 sec
- 4.35 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.35 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 411 Plays | 50 Downloads
- Share Links:
Reverby, dreamy goodness.
1. I'm at school now, so submission rate is going to be dying down I think. :(
2. OMG, 8 bar chord progression. I could get used to these. So much more space. It feels good.
3. That central section... So many sounds. I wish I was better at mastering. But I'd prefer the reverby, dreamy quality to a nicer mastered but less dense central section.
4. GOD I wish I had a MIDI keyboard. You would cry if you know how many melodic ideas died in the transition from head to piano roll. I know I did.
5. Dat piano arp. So easy to do, so awesome sounding. Why do I even write melodies when I could do ALL OF THE ARPS???
6. I really enjoy that melody, and it really does sound really dreamy. It's kind of undirected at times, but at certain points it makes a lot of sense, and it's really positive, all qualities which remind me of my dreams.