My external harddrive kicked the bucket sometime ago, and never seemed to want to come back on. With it, a lot of potentially awesome projects, namely covers, were on it.
I am looking to find a place to recover the files, but I decided to redo one of the projects, from scratch. The twist here is that I decided to focus on just covering my favorite part of the original.
This is a potential cover for the "Nemesis the Warlock" Commodore 64 game. Hopefully I'll have some time in the future to complete it, as with many other covers and original stuff...
Some ppl who know the song/game well, may be dissapoint when they notice that the last two measures don't transition to the next part like the original did.
I wasn't even thinking about it when I was making that part, but I felt that what I got now, helps to give it a smoother loopable feel than if I went with the original transition. I'm just too lazy now to change it, but will certainly do it when i make the whole cover.