Credits & Info
- File Info
- 3.4 MB
- 2 min 27 sec
- 3.80 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 3.80 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 780 Plays | 26 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Voice Acting - Voice Demo
Please read description first!
Audio might be a little loud in different places; check your volume or risk your sense of hearing.
My name is Carly.
This is my rough edit of what my voice acting demo will be.
I am looking for feedback before finalizing it.
Please forgive me for I can't edit very well.
I begin with a short narration.
Next there will be 4 sound clips containing 3 emotionally neutral sentences.
The sentences are:
a. "There is a huge garden center downtown."
b. "Mandarin is the official language of China."
c. "You don't get it, do you?"
Each clip is read with a different emotion.
I then end with a second and third narration.
Here is the order:
1) Narration I - Text taken from The Dark Crystal
2) Emotions - Neutral
3) Emotions - Scared/Nervous
4) Emotions - Sarcastic
5) Emotions - Angry
6) Narration II - Text taken from The Dark Knight
7) Narration III - Text taken from http://www.edgestudio.com /node/25613
Please give me as much feedback on ways I can improve as you can. Anything helpful is greatly appreciated.
Thank-you very much for you time!