A track I had made for a game I was part of called Orion :Dino Beatdown. This particular version of the track was rejected but for whatever messed up reason I love it and rather then have it forever buried in my hard drive I wanted to share it with NG.
When Gods War is basically the song of just that image. Giant monsters, titans and savage heroes pick up their weapons and furiously swing into the action with unwavering dedication. How many days now? How many weeks, months have they fought each other completely changing the landscapes of the planet unfortunate enough to bear witness to their wrath?
It doesn't matter, even when defeated the gods return angrier, more potent and continue to unburden their anger onto others who are only too happy to continue the chain of combat.
Sequencer - Fruity Studios 10.0.8
- T-racks 3 for main bus mixing
- Stock EQ/Delay for individual channels/instruments
- East West Spaces for Reverb
Plugins (dear lord...)
- 8Dio Requiem Pro (choir shouts)
- Realitone (for solo female solo)
- Voxos from Cinesamples for additional choir shouting beef/fx
- LASS for strings
- East West Orchestra Gold for strings/brass/some perc
- Cinebrass Core for... you guessed it! Brass!
- Studio Drummer for percussion kits
- Tonehammer's Epic Tom and Epic Frame Drum for more percs
i'm sure i'm missing some, but these were the major players. Loose bits here and there.