Credits & Info
- File Info
- 9.8 MB
- 4 min 17 sec
- 3.47 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
I started working on this as soon as Red announced it. I love the challenge that the collabo/variety battle he puts on every year provides and this year did NOT disappoint! After informing many of my musician friends of the competition, those listed below took the opportunity to participate in, what I would consider to be, the essence of Clabtrap
Simply Dave (http:/www.soundcloud.com /oreh101)
Marshall Reeb (http://www.myspace.com/m arshallreeb)
St. Age (http://www.saintage.newg rounds.com)
Colby Cruikshank (from Legends After Eleven)
Patricia Edwards (http://www.soundcloud.co m/muzicizmee4ever)
Michael Katzer (http://soundcloud.com/mi chaelkatzer)
Scavenger Check List:
1. Shout Outs from local Celebrities
>@ 1:08 by Simply Dave
>@ 0:32 is Mayor Mary Verner in an interview. Used with permission.)
2. Live instruments
>St. Age - Drums
>Colby Cruikshank - Bass
>Marshall Reeb - Bass
>@ 3:51 by me
4. Wub Wub bass
>@ 2:30 [attempted] by me
5. Self recorded percussion
>@ 3:30 by me (pen drumming)
7. Emotions to include:
> Prozak Happy @ 1:30 (LET ME SEE YOUR HANDS FLY!!!)
> Chill Swag @ 1:13 by Marshall Reeb
> 70s Sex Mode @ 0:03 by me (Barry White voice is sexy, right?)
10. 8 bars from a non-NG/SC MC
>@ 1:13 by Marshall Reeb
11. Most Clever rhyme with CLABTRAP
>@ 3:36 (I kinda forgot to do this oneâEU¦ :P)
12. Words to Rhyme:
> autoerotic asphyxiation,
> 01010011-- here go some ears blow from hearing real flow some dumb
> 01010111-- peer shows a near glow but he knows shut the fuck up
> 01000001-- fear dont love near or sincere tho his mirror shows tier grows up
> 01000111-- beer or bud steers slow, cheers dont appear for some dumb son
> Muammar al-Gaddafi
> Honorificabilitudinitatib us
> "I got in one little fight and my mom got scared"
13. Find out Emergency's middle name and include it somewhere in your track
>@ 0:31 - David
15. Get someone to do Scat Singing on your track
>@ 3:30 by me (bc SaintAge didn't wanna try >_
16. Find a female vocalist to sing!
>@ 2:16 by Patricia Edwards, used with permission.
Vote for who you think won!