You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
You may not use this work for commercial purposes without making specific arrangements with the artist UNLESS your work is a web-based game or animation, in which case you may use this freely.
Silk lines over metal riffage
This is my entry for the March/April MAC12
* The writing idea here was to combine riffs and leads, and let you choose which to listen to.
* Writing included alot of layering, my favorite afterall. Wrote 8 guitar parts layered into the chorus alone.
* In Post, I made sure each of the million parts could pop; some parts just a little.
* The recording process had some work too. Lots of mics, slight movements.
* I even magnet swapped the lead guitar mid-song for the most subtle effect that couldn't be bought with EQ.
* Yes...I tore open my guitar, removed a pickup, and swapped a part in it to carry on.
WELL, I've said too much already. Just go for it =]
....Solo at 2:20
You seem to reply to every comment.
Will I be an exception?
(Thx very much!)
great song dude keep on rocking :D
Thanks man, you got it!
Next one will kill. As we will be making it (somehow)
This is absolutely awesome!!
Keep making songs like this, please :D
im not even going to waste time giving you 'constructive feed back', you know full well how you put this together, and you know its so good my ears will probably start bleeding.
Do everyone a huge freaking favour and have a crack at writing tabs or sheet music or make a video tutorial or SOMETHING.
I want to play this with my band.
Its fucking amazing.
hahaha thanks so much for the long comment man.
Yea, I might take a crack at that. In the meanwhile, if ya wanna know a part, just PM
Disclaimer- I take no responsibility for bleeding ears
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.