Credits & Info
- File Info
- 7.8 MB
- 3 min 31 sec
- 4.42 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.42 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 2,179 Plays | 131 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Metal, Rock - Classic Rock
As the title states, this is a cover version of my favourite Latvian song (what with me being Latvian and all) called "Poet's Song" from the rock-opera "Kaupens, my dear.".
Originally written by Janis Lusens (should have a couple of Latvian-specific letters in there but Newgrounds turns them into a code of sorts). I spent the whole of last night tabbing out the vocal melody and came up with a cool solo (in my extremely biased opinion lol), and I just want everyone to hear the song.
As I can't sing and the odds of finding a Latvian singer on here are very slim, this just has a guitar instead of vocals. If you enjoy the melody, I suggest you listen to a performance with vocals.
AGAIN, JUST TO MAKE THIS CLEAR, THIS IS A COVER. I have used no samples.
Edit: made the drums louder and added a slightly sombre lead guitar to the last chorus.