Credits & Info
- File Info
- 3 MB
- 1 min 19 sec
- 4.12 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.12 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 2,592 Plays | 82 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Hip Hop, Rap, R&B - Hip Hop - Modern
clabtrap hit you with that abstract
backpack, rocking raps with a fitted cap back,
fuck your snapback-latch and your semi-trash tracks
yeah this is a bad time, and you're half past wack,
I slang fat rhymes, subtle fangs on the beat
where gangs set signs, yeah I came from the street,
and I gain sex signs, when I undress fine women
bang there spines, then I stain there fine linens
excuse for rappers, the booth is shattered
elusive patterns I use to reduce the chatter,
your crew spun to batter, then it results to battery
with so much energy left I could confuse a battery,
who can handle me? no one. I answered it myself
all the shit you spitting, cancerous for health,
all your writtens shitty and the casket is a shelf
show me your hottest rapper I bet I make him melt.