Credits & Info
- File Info
- 3.6 MB
- 3 min 54 sec
- 3.82 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 3.82 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 308 Plays | 19 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Hip Hop, Rap, R&B - Hip Hop - Olskool
Lyrics: Docter Cerebro.
Beat: "Sandwitches" by Tyler The Creator feat. Hodgy Beats.
The original song is made by Tyler The Creator feat. Hodgy Beats and it is called Sandwitches.
It's on his album "Goblin" Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/wa tch?v=NElB709hAWY or just youtube it.
Feel free to add a verse. I might continue this later.
1. Raised by a mother that's a muthafuckin' catholic
2. She thinks I'm an angel, but she doesn't know the half of it
3. She takin' me to church cuz she thinkin' I can handle it
4. Couldn't keep still, so church she had to cancel it
5. I couldn't keep still cuz I had to keep my guard up
6. When the priest passed, I could see he had a hard on
7. Many people tellin' me in God I should believe
8. The same fucking people that would easily deceive
9. I sent this girl a message, a picture of a triple six
10. Her mother got a hold of it and started talkin' shit
11. She told me I have grown to be very ignorant
12. She's givin' me this shit as she was heaven sent
13. I'm frowned upon by faggots for being atheist
14. But those religious Christian fucks are the shadiest
15. I rather smoke a blunt and hide in hazyness
16. I knew this senior guy in highschool who was very Christian
17. Toward the end of the year, he became distant
18. Looks like he got himself into trouble, kinda
19. Fuckin' around with a twelve year old vagina
20. My life is way better than most religious freaks
21. I got a car, got a job, plus I'm pretty smart
22. I don't got a bitch so I got a strong arm
23. I'll use my strong arm to slap a bitch around
24. Hip-Hop ain't been dead, it's just been underground