Credits & Info
- File Info
- 11.1 MB
- 4 min 53 sec
- 4.41 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.41 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 3,289 Plays | 369 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Metal, Rock - Classic Rock
For a while I had to take offline this track and switched with a short version. I decided to let the short version also on Newgrounds because it has it's own appeal, and re-upload the original (this one).
If you want to make a good deed, buy this track or the whole album:
The money will be donated to Red Cross to help tsunami victims from Japan.
Sometimes, the loved ones can't be all the time with you. All you can hope is to see them again one day...
Guitar - Epiphone SG Special
All guitars recorded through NI Guitar Rig 4 Player (the free version)
Heavely used on almost all tracks Audiocation AQ1 (one of the best EQ free) and Phoenixflight 10EQ (another of the best EQ free).
Track sequenced and recorded in Mu.Lab (definitely the best DAW).
Track composed, sequenced, performed and recorded by Mihai Sorohan in 2011.
Loosely based on a older idea (Foggy Day composed in 2009).