Credits & Info
- File Info
- 3.1 MB
- 1 min 21 sec
- 4.27 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.27 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 2,023 Plays | 137 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Metal, Rock - General Rock
I had to switch with a shortened version. Original is 4:52, the new version is 1:20.
I did this because my song was chosen to be featured on a compilation album which will be sold on iTunes and the money will be donated to Red Cross to help victims from Japan.
More info about here:
If you want the complete version you can buy the album, it will be for a good cause.
Anyway, after 2~3 months I plan to put back the real version :) I just don't want a free download to decrease the sells to this charity action.
Sometimes, the loved ones can't be all the time with you. All you can hope is to see them again one day...
guitar - Epiphone SG Special
all guitars recorded through NI Guitar Rig 4 Player (the free version)
heavely used on almost all tracks Audiocation AQ1 (probably one of the best EQ free) and Phoenixflight 10EQ.
Track sequenced and recorded in Mu.Lab.
Track composed, sequenced, performed and recorded by Mihai Sorohan in 2011.
Loosely based on a older idea (Foggy Day composed in 2009).