Credits & Info
- File Info
- 1.9 MB
- 1 min 4 sec
- 4.11 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.11 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 2,167 Plays | 88 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Voice Acting - Voice Demo
"Jabberwocky" - Written by Lewis Carroll from "Through the Looking-Glass and What Alice Found There" (1872)
It's one of my favorite poems evar~
14-ish voices, but if you listen carefully enough, a lot of them are just "base voices" + little things like texture, different placement, (attempted) dialect, and so on thrown on. Not sure if I did too much with pacing and I have a decent feeling that these are "more voice than acting".
o_o; I believe 2-ish of these voices are in the "I can DO the voice, but can't do longer than half an hour without it hurting". If for some WEIRD reason you want to cast me based on those voices, well... Ask me first so I don't end up thrashing my chords forever.
That said, most of these are "voices I can do, but never get cast as" too. Someday I'll upload samples of my vocal and acting range that I can do competitively.
If you're gonna use any of this, let me know so I can check it out~!