Credits & Info
- File Info
- 3.5 MB
- 3 min 49 sec
- 4.20 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.20 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 2,478 Plays | 433 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Southern Flavor - Bluegrass
Here's a little song, from a friend of Mine.
Who's site I had checked, and listened.
I found a song titled "Feet on the floor" I weirdly did really like.
So, then I decided to do a collab.
I added some background guitars. And the song was intended to have at least 2-3 more instruments. Nothing too fancy.
But I got tangled in life, and didn't had much time at all. Left it alone, and now 3 months later, I realized I had this song there. So, I sent a copy to Mark, who seemed to like it a lot. And after listening to it a bit, I think it's ok. It still sounds stale to me, but I don't think I'll be able to add any more lines, anywhere in the near future. So here it is.
And if you like, feel free to jam along and write a couple lines, I personally feel this song could use at least 1 more (instrument) voice.
And sorry if this commentary, is too long and "prossibly" confusing?.
It's 8:46 Am. And I haven't slept. So, I'm gonna do that, now.