Credits & Info
- File Info
- 3.6 MB
- 1 min 58 sec
- 4.45 / 5.00
Heard in 1 Entry!
View all submissions featuring this audio file.
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.45 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 3,495 Plays | 325 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Easy Listening - Classical
"A submission for the Halloween2010 contest here on Newgrounds."
There seemed to be a gloomy day passing by over the Woodbury household, and not a soul was stirring about except the young boy, Charles Lacrioso. His cruelty and morbid thoughts on entertainment has caused his very ego to reflect the darkness of his personality. He recently bought a new toy in which he favored -- being that it was a favorable purchase. Charles now had fresh meat to torture and mutilate. However, revenge may have its way in this story, and the toy soon demonized into a destructive apparition. Young Charles could not foresee this unfortunate event in his life and he was unprepared for the abomination which now occupied his home. The toy seemed to breathe into life and seemed to search for a sharp object in which to perform its own bidding against young Charles..