Credits & Info
- File Info
- 5.7 MB
- 4 min 59 sec
- 4.23 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.23 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 4,242 Plays | 794 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Metal, Rock - Heavy Metal
Fuck me, I've been recording this one all night. A total riff fest. If any parts sound off, it's because I've gone through a fucking shitload of Bud. WAZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!
My last few tracks have sounded a little weak. Well, that's because I've been using my Dean ML for the past few recordings. I've come to the conclusion that the Dean ML is weak and SHIT for recording metal tracks. I just got my Jackson Randy Rhodes fixed and that is the guitar I used to record this track. That thing is one heavy sounding fucking bastard.
The bass is some cheap piece of shit I got years ago so I had to turn the it down in the mix because it sounds so bad. But at least it's real and not some computer shit. Now all I need to do is get better at playing drums!!
I've still got my same old drum samples and I'm still using Beatcraft. My computer is too weak and gay to run any decent drum software.
This track is dedicated to Demon-Slayer12. Cheers for the constant support man!
The riffs in this song were created while I was thinking about how much I hate people and despise common society. I can't wait for the day the zombies take over the world. Dawn of the Dead. Oh yes,
(this song is copyrighted)