Credits & Info
- File Info
- 6.3 MB
- 4 min 37 sec
- 4.47 / 5.00
Heard in 1 Entry!
View all submissions featuring this audio file.
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.47 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 18,671 Plays | 2,444 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Electronic - Video Game
Here's the updated song that I have so far. I still haven't added in Death Mountain yet. But don't expect that for a while. Stupid broken finger >.
-Changed the intro (It's now a comical intro that takes inspiration from Banjo-Kazooie)
-Extended the Overworld Theme
-Extended the Underworld Theme
-Re-recorded some solos
-Re-recorded all basslines
-Changed the drums/drumlines
-Re-mixed and Mastered both themes
- Guitar and bass parts written/transposed/record ed by Burn7
- Drums written by Burn7
- Rendered at 192k 16bit using Sony Acid Pro 6.0
- 2 Broken strings and 1 broken guitar jack
- 7 Separate rhythm guitar takes
- 73 Separate lead guitar takes (56 of them on the speedy double-time part. That was hard!)
- 9 Separate solo guitar takes
- 3 Bass takes.
- 1 Minor freakout session
- 2 Liters of Mountain Dew consumed
- 4 Rhythm guitar takes
- 23 Lead guitar takes
- 1 Solo guitar take
- 2 Bass Takes