Be a Supporter!

The Journey Begins !

Download this loop! Lights Expand Collapse

Credits & Info

Date
05/30/2010
File Info
Loop
1.1 MB
1 min 14 sec
Score
4.32 / 5.00

Related Content

Heard in 6 Entries!


View all submissions featuring this audio file.

Licensing Terms

Attribution:
You must give credit to the artist.
Noncommercial:
You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
Share Alike:
If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
Score:
Rated 4.32 / 5 stars
Plays & Downloads:
7,499 Plays | 1,464 Downloads
Share Links:
Genres:
Electronic - Video Game
Tags:
None

Author Comments

I removed my seconds version of my boss theme and released this instead :)

Enjoy.

plz no 0 bombs unless you give me a reason... thanks :)

Reviews


AqualineAqualine

Rated 5 / 5 stars

Wow!!!

I have to say, with the title i wasn't expecting such a profound song as this, I have always wanted to create a song like this but this just blew the idea out of my head. haha, great song!!!

10/10 Awesome!!!


People find this review helpful!

rocket62rocket62

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars

I guess....

It's a great song, the only thing is that these are unedited loops on Aviary.....



ViceFullbusterViceFullbuster

Rated 5 / 5 stars

Lovely

I loved this song of yours,it had a real good uplifting feel with the high pitched sound effects and heavenly melody,only disappointing thing about this is it wasn't long enough to make the great music last but it was great for as long as it lasted. =)


People find this review helpful!

ShootingStarShootingStar

Rated 5 / 5 stars

HOLY CRAP

This is like Super Mario Galaxy World worthy - man this is some GREAT music!!!
Keep up the awesome songs!!!
Can't wait until your next submission!! :)

ShootingStar


People find this review helpful!

Burn7Burn7

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars

Very nice.

Very epic, perfectly depicts the feeling of beginning something new, something epic.

Two things though: There is a tiny gap between the loop, but I think that happens because when you render something as an .mp3 it adds a very small silence at the beginning and end of the file.

Also, the wood stick/clackers or whatever kind of annoy me as time goes on but it's bearable.

Also, I completely understand the whole "I HATE NG! The Audio Portal is SHIT and they NEED to find these 0 bombers and MURDER THEM" but... honestly, I think you just have to stick with it. Eventually you get a hit and people start paying more attention to your works. At least, that's how it happened for me.

I got my Lance Battle thing on the "Top Tracks of All Time" and started gaining a small amount of attention. Not a lot, but enough to show me that the NG community is like 90% cool people, and you can't let those assholes that make up the other 10% push you down.

Plus, someone with your musical talent can't be brought down by this kind of crap. Come on, are you kidding me? With the happy little positive melodies you make? Seriously, you can't be THAT bummed about it.


People find this review helpful!