Credits & Info
- File Info
- 6.7 MB
- 4 min 55 sec
- 4.17 / 5.00
Heard in 3 Entries!
View all submissions featuring this audio file.
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.17 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 18,029 Plays | 3,303 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Electronic - Industrial
HIGH QUALITY/LOSSLESS DOWNLOAD WITH COVER ART AT MY BANDCAMP PAGE:
http://jonathangjertsen.b andcamp.com/ (remove spaces and copy the URL)
Also, notice the "share"-button on that page. Just saying! :)
Note: Now this may sound cliche but I'm noticing so much more detail in this track when listening to it quite loudly and actually listening to it (as opposed to using it as background music). Perhaps that's something to keep in mind? :)
This is a cinematic ambient industrial tune, and arguably my musically best piece of music yet. A few things I've focused on in the making of this tune:
- Keeping the drum beat as hard and deep as possible.
- Creating an immersive, dark and overwhelming ambience.
- Keeping the production as clean as absolutely possible.
- Filling it with awesome moments, listen for: Endless rise (0:10-0:54) wet -> dry mix (0:54), cinematic boom (1:35), clever metal and dubstep elements from (2:28), a bar of awesome (2:50), sick dreamlike psychedelic break (3:16), snapping back to reality (3:38), endless descend (4:30)
Obviously the title refers to another song of mine, Cloudclimber. Much like the titles would suggest, the two songs are also polar opposites in a way. Please have a listen to Cloudclimber, which is more of an ambient pop piece: