Credits & Info
- File Info
- 3.8 MB
- 3 min 31 sec
- 4.22 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.22 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 2,307 Plays | 31,864 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Southern Flavor - Country
I am originally from Denmark, S.C. I'm a 37 year old, full time, single parent of two beautiful daughters. I have been singing and performing for a very long time. I started composing and playing the flute when she was about 13 years old. Around age 15 or so I started writing poetry. In 1990, me and my younger sister co- wrote the lyrics to our first song entitled "Leaving Me For Her." . It wasn't until around 1992 that I wrote my next song, entitled "Saying I Love You." In 1998 I hit my first songwriting streak which is when "It Takes One To Know One", "Do Me Like This (Do Me Like That"), "Straight Up" and many, many others were created. I am currently working on my CD entitled "Carolina Country," which is due to be completed in the summer of 2010. I feel that I am ready to be heard and ready to give the World a little part of me, most of which will be given through my songs! Whatever lies ahead, I'm ready!