Credits & Info
- File Info
- 4.2 MB
- 4 min 36 sec
- 4.10 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.10 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 1,351 Plays | 139 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Easy Listening - Classical
My Tribute To The Night I Lost My Life has been a work in progress for me for about 3 months now.
I finally finished it and I think I'm happy with it.
I thought it might be prudent to explain what this song is about (something I really don't do very often as I feel it is important for the listener to picture their own story to go with the music).
This song began life as a simple piano riff (heard at the beginning of the song) that was shelved for a while.
Then one night my girlfriend of the time and I had a massive series of rows over a party she went to, as she did some pretty darn stupid things, so I revisited this riff and turned it into a song about that evening and how I felt.
The structure roughly goes:
Paranoia\Wondering (intro) - Disappointment/Sadness/Em o bullcarp :P - Anger (2:29ish) - Arguments (3:09ish) - Sadness once again.
I would love to know if you guys can picture this?
and I also I think it would be fun to hear what you guys picture in your heads when you listen to this.
Write your ideas below! :)