Credits & Info
- File Info
- 5.6 MB
- 3 min 5 sec
- 4.19 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.19 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 5,020 Plays | 1,231 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Metal, Rock - Brit Pop
Edit: Wow, thanks to all the people who voted 5! I would contribute more songs, but I am constantly having to repair my laptop and can't afford a new one. There will be more in the new year - promise!
Well, I've got my mini recording studio set up in my bedroom now. This is my first recording. I'm trying to make things sound high quality, not like it was actually recorded in a bedroom.
This song is more of a test/ experiment. I think some of the levels need to be adjusted, and some parts of the song need to be changed.
I am unemployed, so I got plenty of free time to record more - stay tuned!
The gear used in this recording is:
- Nord Stage 76
- Edirol UA-25
- Cubase SX3
- Waves Compressor
- Roomworks Reverb
- SE Electronics SE2200 A Condenser Microphone
- Acoustic Guitar
- My voice!
I use YouTube more by the way: http://www.youtube.com/us er/Darbyjack