Credits & Info
- File Info
- 3 MB
- 1 min 20 sec
- 4.33 / 5.00
Heard in 3 Entries!
View all submissions featuring this audio file.
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.33 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 9,563 Plays | 1,004 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Easy Listening - Classical
A song I had written for Almight Hans' now canceled defense game. Pick up your guns, pick up your wits it's time for war!
The song has method behind the madness, there are 3 segments to it as you can hear, but to be very honest I've forgotten the reasoning behind the 3. It's kind of a strange and yet interesting feeling to try and crack my own code. I distinctively remember picking out every instrument and doing what was done in there for some symbolic purpose.
A forgotten jewel, a forgotten part of my past.
Need custom audio made for your game? I'm part of a NG centric composer team called Symphony of Specters (www.symphonyofspecters.c om). Get in touch and let's work something out!
With all that said, I hope you enjoy, this mysterious song of war singing the praises for warriors that will never be.