Credits & Info
- File Info
- 3.8 MB
- 4 min 9 sec
- 3.95 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 3.95 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 842 Plays | 114 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Easy Listening - Classical
I'm not exactly sure which genre this should go under: Classical or Video Game?
This is a loop-able arrangement of Bach's "Little Fugue in G Minor" (BWV 578). I intend for this to be the final boss theme for my RPG-in-progress, "Dark Sol". And before you say that I ripped off Mega Man Legends, I'm confident that I made it better than that game's arrangement.
This piece was torture to make. I'm not even sure I'm satisfied with the sounds. I couldn't balance the sounds well enough. Oh well, I'm really not in the mood to revisit the piece so soon.