Credits & Info
- File Info
- 5.3 MB
- 3 min 11 sec
- 4.10 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.10 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 627 Plays | 105 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Easy Listening - Classical
With Remembrance Day coming up (Veterans day for you Americans) I felt somewhat inspired (and compelled) to do a martial themed tribute song. Of all the public holidays we have, this is one of the few I truly believe in supporting.
Many good men and women have paid in blood for all the freedoms we now enjoy, and it's a sad fact that many of our generation forget this.
Whether you agree with military action or not, it's important that we never forget those who fought for us, and just how much it ultimately cost them.
This song is one of my rare pieces where I don't meld different styles, it's purely orchestral featuring the entire range of staple instruments. Like all my music though, it is still done in a progressive style. I'm not quite sure if this song is ultimately hopeful sounding or sad and full of mourning. It seems to border the cusp between them, which was somewhat unintended but ultimately suiting I think considering the source inspiration.
I hope you guys enjoy it, and I hope it serves as a bit of a reminder to those in my generation (and younger ones) on why we should be grateful for all the freedoms we enjoy.
....Lest we forget.