Credits & Info
- File Info
- 3 MB
- 3 min 15 sec
- 4.22 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.22 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 3,861 Plays | 234 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Hip Hop, Rap, R&B - Hip Hop - Modern
Check out Haywyre's page, he's on a mission to make two beats a day for the next 10 days so lotsa cool shit should be comin from him. He's also got a wicked album recently released that you should check out. Freddyfinger is also the the man, for all the jazzy rhode goodness you'll ever need pop onto his music.
I'm starting to get a good feel from my recorded voice, I'm starting to get some concepts of mixing. I still kinda just fart around until it sounds good, but atleast it kind of sounds good! While writing this song I had a vision of a good man on his deathbed. He comes close to death and finds himself frusturated at the fruitless morale life he led. I think I'm going to try and get this one animated with a collab, I see a wicked story coming along in my head with it. Enjoy!
"Ain't afraid of the bottom, fuck scrambling to the top, no hope left to abandon man show me what you got!"
PS. If you like this song click "Add Song to Favorites" or click the little heart under my name to add me to your favorites. I can keep track of people there and send you updates when I put new stuff on!