Credits & Info
- File Info
- 7.9 MB
- 5 min 28 sec
- 4.42 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.42 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 8,534 Plays | 769 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Electronic - Video Game
an 8-bit rendition of "without taking the jewel" from chrono cross on the ps1.
Mastered to -1db.
*fixes: eliminated half the scratches - I found them annoying after prolongued listening :P
- also added some new percussion at the end :)
some interesting things about this song - the melody sound is actually taken from the "stickykeys" bleep which I modified and used :P
I was going to fix some of the scratches some more - but apparently fl didn't register my last save in the pgoram and it would take too much work to get it to where it is now.. so I can't be bothered.
another thing - I had someone complain that there wasn'te enough BASS in the song - so just for him - here is a bass-edit for a more bassier version:
http://220.127.116.11/Chro no-eternity-bass-enhanced -mix.mp3