You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
You may not use this work for commercial purposes without making specific arrangements with the artist UNLESS your work is a web-based game or animation, in which case you may use this freely.
Song I made today with Kate Lesing.
Uplifting trance style.
Enjoy & there is more to come.
Oh and fank fuck to the fucking retarded zero bomber, fucking twat.
EDIT: (Tweaked the volume levels)
Nice composing, sounds really good. I love the combination of good instrumentals (melody, instrument use, etc...) and a great voice:)
That's a good listening.
I loved the song, quite original I think. The only thing I found a bit problematic is that maybe the vocalist was a bit loud.
I don't know. It just felt like I couldn't hear the song over the singing. Not that her singing was terrible at all. I loved the lyrics.
Other than that, it is worthy of downloading. I hope to hear your work progress, and excel.
Keep your creative juices flowing, and I'll do my part.
With every bit one by one I enjoyed it quite a bit cong. Still the opening was the more baddest
Ah Another soul who got up and decided to use something outside his computer box. You even went as far as finding a vocalist. For that reason alone I give you a 10/10. Not because of the track its self cause that is not perfect just yet. But you know me... always room for improvement.
1. The level of the vocal is a tad loud maybe. This way its not a compliment to the music anymore but it overpowers it at times. Which is a pitty because in these genres the syntsh and beats should play just as big of a role if not bigger.
2. You gotta understand that my opinion about vocals is quite... negative. I love instrumental music:P so I'm very critical about these things. The parts where she does the long notes oooooooooooone. Are simply not in tune. Which is weird cause the rest of the songs sounds pretty dead on for such a young vocalist.
3. The use of sounds for the music. I regocnize most of the sounds being FL synths or presets that I heard somewhere before. Which I think is a pitty The composition is very classic though within this genre, you know what your making :)
4. Have you tried doubling vocals? simply let her record some parts of the vocal line again and on top of the existing ones. This can not only make your vocal more colorfull but it sometimes also masks little inaccuracies.
5. What did you use to record ? :p ( Audio junkie... guilty)
I have more but... I'll chat with you on MSN about that later :p
Awesome work. now don't go back but only forwards in the way your making music now alright?
It is really really well composed. I like everything about this song it sounds very very cool and very very professional. The only thing is lol... i dont like techno that has singing in it... If i were to listen to it tho this would be one of my favorite songs just cause it sounds extremely good it is very well produced dood good job.. i should be coming out with some knew songs here pretty soon i have been working on a couple but havnt really had the time to finish them yet ill keep you updated tho man you should keep me updated too with anymore music you want me to listen to man keep up the good work dood ill catch ya later man peace
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.