Credits & Info
- File Info
- 810.2 KB
- 52 sec
- 4.06 / 5.00
Heard in 4 Entries!
View all submissions featuring this audio file.
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.06 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 1,056 Plays | 93 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Easy Listening - Classical
Well I spent the last three to four hours of the night putting this one together, I kind of rushed editing the last few hits but without them it would seem like there wasn't much closure to the this short.
What I tried to achieve here is the suspense of the American soldiers during World War 2 when they were in the infantry boats heading up towards Normandy Beach to their doom or survival. The feature or climax of this piece is supposed to simulate the chaotic feeling whenever the boat doors slammed open and revealed the over 1 mile wide beach covered with Nazi bunkers hammering down MG42 shells on them and watching the men standing next to them fall to their death attempting to sprint up to the nearest spot for cover.
The ending hits have too much bass so I know I'll lose points for that... was hard to edit that ending, but nonetheless, another piece for NG.