Credits & Info
- File Info
- 2.4 MB
- 2 min 37 sec
- 4.25 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.25 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 1,245 Plays | 58 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Electronic - Video Game
Thaaaaat's right, folks! Not only am I an animator, I'm a musician!
This is my own completely-arranged version of the Kakariko Village song from various "Zelda" games, using a banjo, flute, recorder, and harmonica.
I used the RD-700 keyboard for all of the instruments, and NO SHEET MUSIC. IT WAS ALL AD-LIB. I'm not even going to start on how many times it took to get the song right :)
I WILL be starting a music career soon, of MY OWN songs, so constructive criticism is encouraged.
Things I already know:
1. "You played a wrong note a few times" Nobody's perfect. I am not nobody. I do, however, aim to make fewer mistakes in the future.
2. "It gets fuzzy" You have the volume too loud. Turn it down a little. Also, sometimes if you hold onto your computer when it fuzzes, the fuzzing will stop (works for mine). Please remember, "fuzzing" is caused by the specakers in a computer vibrating too hard, so if you have speakers in your monitor, this should NOT occur :)
NOTE: The music can amso be found on MY YouTube Account, Recorderdude. If Admins need proof, I can send you the video via the account and/or send you the original video.