Credits & Info
- File Info
- 4.3 MB
- 2 min 43 sec
- 4.13 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.13 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 4,087 Plays | 190 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Metal, Rock - Heavy Metal
"Ya voz'mu sam" translated from Russian would mean smth like "I will take it myself". It's about handling your own destiny, living your life by yourself, in soft philosophical metaphors.
Back in 2005 I was writing a story about school. One of the characters, Max aka Storyteller, was a bit of an outcast, mysterious intellectual dark poet sort of guy. I composed several poems for him, and one of those later seemed suiting for a song.
So I made up a vocal line, but I'm no musician, so it didn't go further than that. Later on my husband made an orchestration of it as a birthday present. So it's his song as much as mine :)
Made for "The Bipolar Contest", metal version.
Composer: Citrina (wow that sounds so unusual to me)
Arrangement: Mihai Sorohan aka sorohanro
Guitar by Mihai Sorohan aka sorohanro
Microphone Oktava MK 319
Electric guitar Vorson V-190
MIDI controller M-Audio radium 49
Soundcard M-Audio Audiophile Delta 192
Track rendered in Mu.Lab Free