Credits & Info
- File Info
- 7.4 MB
- 4 min 4 sec
- 4.35 / 5.00
Heard in 2 Entries!
View all submissions featuring this audio file.
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.35 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 10,177 Plays | 728 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Easy Listening - Classical
This song literally just randomly popped into my head. While I was composing this, I decided to set these compositional rules for myself:
1) Keep a rapid riff going with at least one instrument.
2) Rapid keychanges, in order to practice them.
3) Always proceed the leitmotif with some kind of crazy buildup.
Now this song was written mainly with brass in mind, with the other instruments meant to serve as background. This was because I had just gotten myself a new french horn sample set I wanted to test out.
The instruments used in this piece include:
-french horn staccato
-trumpet (a main instrument)
-trombone (a main instrument)
Roland Orchestral Rhythm
-Bass drum roll
-String section staccatos (A main instrument)
-Brass Section staccatos
-5 string soundfont
-Orchestral Percussion soundfont
-Roland Tam Tam
That sums it up pretty much.
And sorry about my dissappearance in the AP, Like I said, this song will mark my return to NG regular status.
Feedback is much appreciated. You can vote, review, or download, anything to tell me what you think of this song.